Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,392 members, 7,815,835 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Beyonce Announces That She's Pregnant With Twins Shows Baby Bump (pic) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beyonce Announces That She's Pregnant With Twins Shows Baby Bump (pic) (49849 Views)

Regina Daniels Dances To Celebrate Endorsement Deal, Fan Claims She's Pregnant / Funke Akindele Bello Is Pregnant With Twins? (Photos) / Anita Joseph Pregnant With Twins, Says "Who Marriage Help? Just Wish Me Well" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beyonce Announces That She's Pregnant With Twins Shows Baby Bump (pic) by Nobody: 10:58pm On Feb 01, 2017
Nofuckgiven:
Whether IVF or surrogacy or adoption,wetin concern una? I love twins jare arrangee or not grin
Me thinks though that this is a move to oust Kim who is trying to get preggy again but her doctors say she has health problems and might not survive another labor.
Beyonce giving birth no be competition oh!! BTW congrats sha undecided

Kim and Beyoncé are not on the same level.
Re: Beyonce Announces That She's Pregnant With Twins Shows Baby Bump (pic) by Ugosample(m): 11:10pm On Feb 01, 2017
redcliff:

Yea it doesnt make it special anymore. Gone are the days when we used to hold women who gave birth to twins naturally in high esteem

Abeg forget that thing. lol.
That time has passed.

Even the women that had twins "naturally" what special thing did they do to conceive the twins that we should be seeing the thing like gold tongue ;P

Just saying tho.
A child is a child no matter how it is got
Re: Beyonce Announces That She's Pregnant With Twins Shows Baby Bump (pic) by MrHighSea: 11:23pm On Feb 01, 2017
40kobo77:
Just to let the world know.

I am not responsible for the pregnancy.
That means she cheated on me?

2 Likes

Re: Beyonce Announces That She's Pregnant With Twins Shows Baby Bump (pic) by Nobody: 11:38pm On Feb 01, 2017
Ok.
Re: Beyonce Announces That She's Pregnant With Twins Shows Baby Bump (pic) by Nofuckgiven: 11:53pm On Feb 01, 2017
kalindaminda:

Kim and Beyoncé are not on the same level.
Who gives a fuc.k about their levels?? undecided I know i don't,just baring my mind. Fuc.k them,got better things to worry about! tongue
Re: Beyonce Announces That She's Pregnant With Twins Shows Baby Bump (pic) by aameyah(f): 12:01am On Feb 02, 2017
micktoxin:
Stars like Beyoncé and Pharrell needs to be morr open about their IVF. It's important for clarification sake, for the novice.

And JLo and Mariah Carey
Re: Beyonce Announces That She's Pregnant With Twins Shows Baby Bump (pic) by Temysteve(m): 12:26am On Feb 02, 2017
hmmmm, mr jay z #WehDonSir!!!!
Re: Beyonce Announces That She's Pregnant With Twins Shows Baby Bump (pic) by Oreoluwa09(f): 12:59am On Feb 02, 2017
grin grin grin grin cheesy
40kobo77:

1 Like

Re: Beyonce Announces That She's Pregnant With Twins Shows Baby Bump (pic) by Nature8(m): 1:51am On Feb 02, 2017
Congrats to them.. cheesy
Re: Beyonce Announces That She's Pregnant With Twins Shows Baby Bump (pic) by repogirl(f): 2:37am On Feb 02, 2017
Good for her. Most likely through invitro
Re: Beyonce Announces That She's Pregnant With Twins Shows Baby Bump (pic) by davidif: 5:20am On Feb 02, 2017
Finally! Some good news in 2017.
Re: Beyonce Announces That She's Pregnant With Twins Shows Baby Bump (pic) by Nobody: 5:59am On Feb 02, 2017
40kobo77:
of course we know!!
Re: Beyonce Announces That She's Pregnant With Twins Shows Baby Bump (pic) by Donswatter(m): 6:04am On Feb 02, 2017
Brytafuture.com.. Grow your 2500 without pressure. Sign up today.
Re: Beyonce Announces That She's Pregnant With Twins Shows Baby Bump (pic) by kosisokosi48(m): 6:22am On Feb 02, 2017
GET RID OF STRETCH MARKS, CHECK MY SIGNATURE! [/quote] na Beyonce u dey tell dat one ?

Re: Beyonce Announces That She's Pregnant With Twins Shows Baby Bump (pic) by engrMikemd(m): 6:54am On Feb 02, 2017
40kobo77:
I believe you

1 Like

Re: Beyonce Announces That She's Pregnant With Twins Shows Baby Bump (pic) by engrMikemd(m): 6:56am On Feb 02, 2017
repogirl:
Good for her. Most likely through invitro
really?
Re: Beyonce Announces That She's Pregnant With Twins Shows Baby Bump (pic) by Nobody: 7:26am On Feb 02, 2017
wristbangle:
Congrats in advance "Iya beeji"
local boy cheesy.
It's called mummy twins not iya ibeeji tongue
Re: Beyonce Announces That She's Pregnant With Twins Shows Baby Bump (pic) by redcliff: 7:27am On Feb 02, 2017
Ugosample:

Abeg forget that thing. lol.
That time has passed.

Even the women that had twins "naturally" what special thing did they do to conceive the twins that we should be seeing the thing like gold tongue ;P

Just saying tho.
A child is a child no matter how it is got

Lol. Because its rare its taken special. Like a special gift from God. You go see gold dey treat am anyhow?
Re: Beyonce Announces That She's Pregnant With Twins Shows Baby Bump (pic) by tivta(m): 8:03am On Feb 02, 2017
ToriBlue:
I think you are the one that don't understand the English here.

We shall see
Re: Beyonce Announces That She's Pregnant With Twins Shows Baby Bump (pic) by wristbangle: 8:20am On Feb 02, 2017
HateU2:
local boy cheesy.
It's called mummy twins not iya ibeeji tongue

Lol same noni gbogbo e
Re: Beyonce Announces That She's Pregnant With Twins Shows Baby Bump (pic) by riczy(m): 9:07am On Feb 02, 2017
Make I jump up?

1 Like

Re: Beyonce Announces That She's Pregnant With Twins Shows Baby Bump (pic) by alaskido(m): 10:27am On Feb 02, 2017
So na JAY Z dey straff this babe. Congrats to Jay Z and Beyoncé.
Re: Beyonce Announces That She's Pregnant With Twins Shows Baby Bump (pic) by RuggedArab: 12:30pm On Feb 02, 2017
Eventoned:
International singer, Beyonce Knowles took to social media to announce that she's expecting twins with her husband, Rap legens, Jay Z. She posted her first baby bump.

http://ovoko.com.ng/byonce-twins-baby-bump/

Cc: mynd44, lalasticlala

So Roc Nation CEO is actually screwing Bey? I can't take this anymore. She is suppose to be my wifey.

He has mind to Nak this lady with twins. So this is the outcome of the Vacay last year.

Issorit!!!!
Re: Beyonce Announces That She's Pregnant With Twins Shows Baby Bump (pic) by Nobody: 12:47pm On Feb 02, 2017
I'm happy for Queen Bey!! Twins, whooot whooot!!

1 Like

Re: Beyonce Announces That She's Pregnant With Twins Shows Baby Bump (pic) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Feb 05, 2017
Lovely family

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uche Nwaezeapu Marries Lauren Agokei, They Met On Facebook (Wedding Photos) / Davido's Ex, Chioma Parties At Her Sister's 30th Birthday (Photos) / Pictures Of Wife And Children Of Yinka Qaudri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.