Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Beyonce Announces That She's Pregnant With Twins Shows Baby Bump (pic) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beyonce Announces That She's Pregnant With Twins Shows Baby Bump (pic) (49850 Views)

Regina Daniels Dances To Celebrate Endorsement Deal, Fan Claims She's Pregnant / Funke Akindele Bello Is Pregnant With Twins? (Photos) / Anita Joseph Pregnant With Twins, Says "Who Marriage Help? Just Wish Me Well" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beyonce Announces That She's Pregnant With Twins Shows Baby Bump (pic) by Micah360(m): 9:12pm On Feb 01, 2017
Least of my worries ryt now cry
Re: Beyonce Announces That She's Pregnant With Twins Shows Baby Bump (pic) by Tidamsel: 9:16pm On Feb 01, 2017
Wow congratz 2 ha

Wishing ha a safe delivery
Re: Beyonce Announces That She's Pregnant With Twins Shows Baby Bump (pic) by mekuso89(m): 9:23pm On Feb 01, 2017
jay z my man always stepping up his game kudos
Re: Beyonce Announces That She's Pregnant With Twins Shows Baby Bump (pic) by Funkybabee(f): 9:27pm On Feb 01, 2017
waoooooooooooooooh am so happy happy for her congratulations and safe delivery my idol
Re: Beyonce Announces That She's Pregnant With Twins Shows Baby Bump (pic) by azimibraun: 9:30pm On Feb 01, 2017
Arangee twins... thanks to advancement in medicine.
Re: Beyonce Announces That She's Pregnant With Twins Shows Baby Bump (pic) by smark61: 9:31pm On Feb 01, 2017
La click La legens cheesy grin
Re: Beyonce Announces That She's Pregnant With Twins Shows Baby Bump (pic) by martineverest(m): 9:34pm On Feb 01, 2017
cummando:
Twins?
Now that trump is giving Ghanaians free visa any Ghanaian lady is welcome. I hear say Una like twins well well
See I even have names ready
Taiye-kehinde
Ewa- aganyin
Kofi- Nene
Ajovi- ajoto
Torko- torsa
Bubu-oshin
Sule- gambari
Just to mention a few
odion and akhere

1 Like

Re: Beyonce Announces That She's Pregnant With Twins Shows Baby Bump (pic) by curvilicious: 9:34pm On Feb 01, 2017
Congrats to them

Happy bumping Mrs Carter
Re: Beyonce Announces That She's Pregnant With Twins Shows Baby Bump (pic) by curvilicious: 9:35pm On Feb 01, 2017
azimibraun:
Arangee twins... thanks to advancement in medicine.

Why?
Did she do ivf?
Re: Beyonce Announces That She's Pregnant With Twins Shows Baby Bump (pic) by Nofuckgiven: 9:44pm On Feb 01, 2017
Whether IVF or surrogacy or adoption,wetin concern una? I love twins jare arrangee or not grin
Me thinks though that this is a move to oust Kim who is trying to get preggy again but her doctors say she has health problems and might not survive another labor.
Beyonce giving birth no be competition oh!! BTW congrats sha undecided
Re: Beyonce Announces That She's Pregnant With Twins Shows Baby Bump (pic) by wristbangle: 9:44pm On Feb 01, 2017
Congrats in advance "Iya beeji"
Re: Beyonce Announces That She's Pregnant With Twins Shows Baby Bump (pic) by nkemdi89(f): 9:44pm On Feb 01, 2017
Eventoned:
International singer, Beyonce Knowles took to social media to announce that she's expecting twins with her husband, Rap legens, Jay Z. She posted her first baby bump.

http://ovoko.com.ng/byonce-twins-baby-bump/

Cc: mynd44, lalasticlala

Happy for her my own twins is on the way too o, twins go born twins .

1 Like

Re: Beyonce Announces That She's Pregnant With Twins Shows Baby Bump (pic) by tivta(m): 9:45pm On Feb 01, 2017
Useless bloggers, it is not twins it is a single child making two she has in total. Simple English they don't understand, all they know is gossip

1 Like

Re: Beyonce Announces That She's Pregnant With Twins Shows Baby Bump (pic) by Eventoned: 9:47pm On Feb 01, 2017
nkemdi89:

Happy for her my own twins is on the way too o, twins go born twins .
Congrats Nkem smiley

1 Like

Re: Beyonce Announces That She's Pregnant With Twins Shows Baby Bump (pic) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Feb 01, 2017
micktoxin:
Stars like Beyoncé and Pharrell needs to be morr open about their IVF. It's important for clarification sake, for the novice.
Who told you they do IVF?
Re: Beyonce Announces That She's Pregnant With Twins Shows Baby Bump (pic) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Feb 01, 2017
tivta:
Useless bloggers, it is not twins it is a single child making two she has in total. Simple English they don't understand, all they know is gossip
I think you are the one that don't understand the English here.

4 Likes

Re: Beyonce Announces That She's Pregnant With Twins Shows Baby Bump (pic) by nkemdi89(f): 10:00pm On Feb 01, 2017
Eventoned:

Congrats Nkem smiley
Wishful thinking, I am not pregnant lol.
Re: Beyonce Announces That She's Pregnant With Twins Shows Baby Bump (pic) by Eventoned: 10:02pm On Feb 01, 2017
nkemdi89:

Wishful thinking, I am not pregnant lol.
Don't worry, it's coming grin
Re: Beyonce Announces That She's Pregnant With Twins Shows Baby Bump (pic) by esthadewunmi(f): 10:04pm On Feb 01, 2017
40kobo77:
Just to let the world know.

I am not responsible for the pregnancy.
if you are not responsible with her pregnancy accepted because shes far away from you, undecidedbut what about that girl that use to come on Friday grin grin nah u get that one

1 Like

Re: Beyonce Announces That She's Pregnant With Twins Shows Baby Bump (pic) by Chinagurum1995(m): 10:05pm On Feb 01, 2017
Wow congrats too Beyonce Knowles for her newborn baby may Almighty God bless her womb in Jesus name, Amen God bless Beyonce Knowles on her newborn baby.
Re: Beyonce Announces That She's Pregnant With Twins Shows Baby Bump (pic) by nkemdi89(f): 10:05pm On Feb 01, 2017
Eventoned:

Don't worry, it's coming grin
Amen o, I want two boys at once .

1 Like

Re: Beyonce Announces That She's Pregnant With Twins Shows Baby Bump (pic) by zinny377(f): 10:08pm On Feb 01, 2017
Oh really grin so hapi for u. Congrats.
Re: Beyonce Announces That She's Pregnant With Twins Shows Baby Bump (pic) by zinny377(f): 10:10pm On Feb 01, 2017
zinny377:
Oh really grin so hapi for u. Congrats.
God pls me with twins too when m ready cool
Re: Beyonce Announces That She's Pregnant With Twins Shows Baby Bump (pic) by MarieSucre(f): 10:14pm On Feb 01, 2017
jesus500:
I heard beyonce has sold her soul to the devil, she worships demons.

Clean your ears out.

1 Like

Re: Beyonce Announces That She's Pregnant With Twins Shows Baby Bump (pic) by Ugosample(m): 10:22pm On Feb 01, 2017
redcliff:
these days twins dont come naturally anymore... celebs of her status have enough money to make it happen!

It's not a bad thing now, is it?

It's cool if you ask me
Re: Beyonce Announces That She's Pregnant With Twins Shows Baby Bump (pic) by jmichael259(m): 10:24pm On Feb 01, 2017
redcliff:
these days twins dont come naturally anymore... celebs of her status have enough money to make it happen!

..not deliberate. It's a result of fertility treatments. IVF is hard and expensive so doctors mostly introduce multiple fertilised eggs to increase chances of atleast one success, sometimes two or more eggs actually become successful like in this case.

Listen to the song Glory jay-z released when their daughter was born, they've been trying to have a child for years with lot of failures, miscarriage and heartbreaks.
Re: Beyonce Announces That She's Pregnant With Twins Shows Baby Bump (pic) by redcliff: 10:29pm On Feb 01, 2017
Ugosample:

It's not a bad thing now, is it?

It's cool if you ask me

Yea it doesnt make it special anymore. Gone are the days when we used to hold women who gave birth to twins naturally in high esteem
Re: Beyonce Announces That She's Pregnant With Twins Shows Baby Bump (pic) by DavidEsq(m): 10:41pm On Feb 01, 2017
So I guess we can now conclusively say she neva carried "her" first daughter in her bele. She really ha a surrogate. Chai! Jay'z, u don suffer sha lipsrsealed
Re: Beyonce Announces That She's Pregnant With Twins Shows Baby Bump (pic) by Bowwow11(m): 10:43pm On Feb 01, 2017
am happy for her
Re: Beyonce Announces That She's Pregnant With Twins Shows Baby Bump (pic) by akigbemaru: 10:49pm On Feb 01, 2017
Baby bumps!
Re: Beyonce Announces That She's Pregnant With Twins Shows Baby Bump (pic) by jesus500(m): 10:49pm On Feb 01, 2017
MarieSucre:

Clean your ears out.
I will.
Re: Beyonce Announces That She's Pregnant With Twins Shows Baby Bump (pic) by dhameelare(m): 10:53pm On Feb 01, 2017
First Class Witch with a demonic twins

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uche Nwaezeapu Marries Lauren Agokei, They Met On Facebook (Wedding Photos) / Davido's Ex, Chioma Parties At Her Sister's 30th Birthday (Photos) / Laila Johnson-Salami Asked To Dye Naturally Blonde Hair To Be Issued A Passport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.