Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,418 members, 7,861,176 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:49 AM

Big Brother Naija Housemate Soma Receives A Strike From Big Brother - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Big Brother Naija Housemate Soma Receives A Strike From Big Brother (2572 Views)

Soma To Efe: "You Never Even Start To Chop The 25m, Your Face Don Dey Fat" / Soma Rests His Head On Uriel's Breast As Noble Igwe Stares / Bbnaija; Ex-housemate, Soma's Mum Looking Sweet 16 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Big Brother Naija Housemate Soma Receives A Strike From Big Brother by Nobody: 9:06pm On Feb 01, 2017
Big Brother Naija housemate Soma
received a strike from Biggie today.

Biggie had warned Soma yesterday of
being sluggish and wasting time
whenever he is called in the diary room.
Only for him to repeat the same mistake
today.

When he entered the diary room, Biggie
told him "remember no housemate is
allowed to keep Big Brother waiting!!!!"
Soma tried to argue with Biggie and got
his first strike in the Big Brother Naija
house.

Two more strikes will lead to his
immediate disqualification fron the house.

http://thearticle.com.ng/2017/02/big-brother-naija-housemate-soma.html

lalasticlala

Re: Big Brother Naija Housemate Soma Receives A Strike From Big Brother by sleepyeyez(m): 9:41pm On Feb 01, 2017
The dude is kinda dumb. Biggie den said if he lays his hand on a particular missin item, he will be crowned igwe n d dundee said "what if I don't wanna be the igwe?". Lol. TF? That's like saying, "what if don't want d 25 mili?"
Re: Big Brother Naija Housemate Soma Receives A Strike From Big Brother by LecciGucci: 9:59pm On Feb 01, 2017
sleepyeyez:
The dude is kinda dumb. Biggie den said if lays his hand on a particular missin item, he will be crowned igwe n d dundee said "what if I don't wanna be the igwe?". Lol. TF? That's like saying, "what if don't want d 25 mili?"

And what kind of trash are u typing undecided
Forming american on a faceless forum With ur patchy and disjointed sentences.

Well let me help u.. his question was simple and not bad.. he meant "what if he found item but dont wana be crowned igwe". (ie can u relinquish power to some1 else if u found d item)

So i dnt see what made that a bad question.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija Housemate Soma Receives A Strike From Big Brother by sleepyeyez(m): 12:43am On Feb 02, 2017
LecciGucci:

And what kind of trash are u typing undecided
Forming american on a faceless forum With ur patchy and disjointed sentences.

Well let me help u.. his question was simple and not bad.. he meant "what if he found item but dont wana be crowned igwe". (ie can u relinquish power to some1 else if u found d item)

So i dnt see what made that a bad question.

See dis goat o. Some people cannot jus see comments n park well. No use having a conversation with you on sentence construction. Ur obviously dense brain no go catch am anyway. Let me go straight to schooling ur dumb azz. In a show like dis u have to be a go-getter,be unafraid to tackle challenges, not run away from responsibilities when they come ur way. That's one of d core ways u survive in d house. Biggie wanted him to assume a certain positon, n he felt the path to take would be to decline. In a house where ur fully aware tasks na part of d game? I guess u also didn't notice biggies curt reply to "do what big brother says"abi?Dat kinda act makes u lose, not gain fans(voters). Dis is d same guy who had flouted biggies rule of coming to the diary room late. What does he do? He does d same thing again n tries to argue with biggie when d man points it out. Look, am jus saying it as it is o n not blindly defending d dude like u are.ur guy gats smarten up or he's going home on sunday. His only saving grace would be Myonsie as Efe who's a hit with BBN fans is going nowhere.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija Housemate Soma Receives A Strike From Big Brother by LecciGucci: 4:17am On Feb 02, 2017
sleepyeyez:

[s]See dis goat o. Some people cannot jus see comments n park well. No use having a conversation with you on sentence construction. Ur obviously dense brain no go catch am anyway. Let me go straight to schooling ur dumb azz. In a show like dis u have to be a go-getter,be unafraid to tackle challenges, not run away from responsibilities when they come ur way. That's one of d core ways u survive in d house. Biggie wanted him to assume a certain positon, n he felt the path to take would be to decline. In a house where ur fully aware tasks na part of d game? I guess u also didn't notice biggies curt reply to "do what big brother says"abi?Dat kinda act makes u lose, not gain fans(voters). Dis is d same guy who had flouted biggies rule of coming to the diary room late. What does he do? He does d same thing again n tries to argue with biggie when d man points it out. Look, am jus saying it as it is o n not blindly defending d dude like u are.ur guy gats smarten up or he's going home on sunday. His only saving grace would be Myonsie as Efe who's a hit with BBN fans is going nowhere.
[/s]

U ar a senseless cow!.
I dnt hav time for ur long trash!.
"Mr wise guy" with empty skull.. im not here with u to drag who will win bbnaija or who wont make it coz its childish.
Im just tellin u fvcktard that therz nothin wrong with d question.

U wrote a whole long epistle without making any sense.. shows how dumb u are yet u callin another person dumb.. u can event construct a very correct english. SHAME!

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija Housemate Soma Receives A Strike From Big Brother by Lekan1o1: 4:34am On Feb 02, 2017
sleepyeyez:

See dis goat o. Some people cannot jus see comments n park well. No use having a conversation with you on sentence construction. Ur obviously dense brain no go catch am anyway. Let me go straight to schooling ur dumb azz. In a show like dis u have to be a go-getter,be unafraid to tackle challenges, not run away from responsibilities when they come ur way. That's one of d core ways u survive in d house. Biggie wanted him to assume a certain positon, n he felt the path to take would be to decline. In a house where ur fully aware tasks na part of d game? I guess u also didn't notice biggies curt reply to "do what big brother says"abi?Dat kinda act makes u lose, not gain fans(voters). Dis is d same guy who had flouted biggies rule of coming to the diary room late. What does he do? He does d same thing again n tries to argue with biggie when d man points it out. Look, am jus saying it as it is o n not blindly defending d dude like u are.ur guy gats smarten up or he's going home on sunday. His only saving grace would be Myonsie as Efe who's a hit with BBN fans is going nowhere.

U are right with some point and the and the guy is equally right try to get his own point.
The question sona asked is not totally bad.
It means whether he can give the power to some1 else if he happens to be d one dat found the stuff.
Even the Efe u are hailing was scared to take the head of house role wen he won it the very first week. he told biggie hez not comfortable with it he dont like leading he likes following.
And i can relate to it bcoz personally i know couple of people who are like that back in school.
some people are not power mongers.
Its nature
U guys should stop this petty quarel over minor issues.
Re: Big Brother Naija Housemate Soma Receives A Strike From Big Brother by Lekan1o1: 4:52am On Feb 02, 2017
LecciGucci:

[/s]

U ar a senseless cow!.
I dnt hav time to read ur long trash!.
"Mr wise guy" with empty skull.. im not here with u to drag who will win bbnaija or who wont make it coz its childish.

U wrote a whole long epistle without making any sense.. shows how dumb u are yet u callin another person dumb.. u can event construct a very correct english. SHAME!

Dude u guys should stop this childish behaviour
Re: Big Brother Naija Housemate Soma Receives A Strike From Big Brother by sleepyeyez(m): 8:18am On Feb 02, 2017
Lekan1o1:

U are right with some point and the and the guy is equally right try to get his own point.
It means whether he can give the power to some1 else if he happens to be d one dat found the stuff.
Even the Efe u are hailing was scared to take the head of house role wen he won it the very first week. he told biggie hez not comfortable with it he dont like leading he likes following.
And i can relate to it bcoz personally i know couple of people who are like that back in school.
Its nature

I see u, bro. Here's what I think though. In a house where u no der r strong contenders(der r better dancers, singers, fitness buffs,actors,etc)it would b wise to restrategize n look for other ways to stay relevant. I understand the need to cautious, but efe hasn't been doing such a terrible job of leading so far. From watching efe, he already has a basic knowledge of what leading entails so its not like he's stepping into virgin territory. Besides it isn't like he's going to be permanently saddled with the position. Also,Keeping his fears to himself wouldn't have been such a bad idea. Let me also further illustrate my point using two other housemates, tboss and gifty. They were having a freestyle/singing session and the ones who were good at it were taking turns. Then they turned their attention to gifty, egging her on. D babe no sabi sing but did she chicken out?no . She jus sang one yeye line and started screaming "I don sing o! Yeaa! I have sang!" That action of hers was funny and memorable.the house turned to tboss. Her response? "No,later". When they also had d traditional dance task, gifty who wasn't a great Dancer stil gave it a shot. Tboss pleaded with th house to let her move on as she wasn't good at it. (Anyway, tboss get other ways to capture our attention sha) . Am jus saying, give it a try.
About efe. He's not the most popular house member but of the three on eviction list, he seems more likely to survive judging by what's been said on social media. Its not a personal opinion.
Re: Big Brother Naija Housemate Soma Receives A Strike From Big Brother by sleepyeyez(m): 8:24am On Feb 02, 2017
LecciGucci:

[/s]

U ar a senseless cow!.
I dnt hav time for ur long trash!.

E pain am. Ok sir. No vezz

Re: Big Brother Naija Housemate Soma Receives A Strike From Big Brother by LecciGucci: 10:26am On Feb 02, 2017
sleepyeyez:

E pain am. Ok sir. No vezz

lol..."Pained me"? grin
Abi u telling me how u are feelin

Re: Big Brother Naija Housemate Soma Receives A Strike From Big Brother by LecciGucci: 10:34am On Feb 02, 2017
Lekan1o1:

Its nature

Bro tell that kid...
Coz He thinks keepin or winning head of house means automatically means u hav won BBnaija
Re: Big Brother Naija Housemate Soma Receives A Strike From Big Brother by sleepyeyez(m): 11:35am On Feb 02, 2017
LecciGucci:

lol..."Pained me"? grin

Brother, oya it af do. I dey try douse tension no mean say I no dey mouthed o. I wee finish u o. I no one hear say person BP rise becos of BBN. Ejor, biko zie nna, sil vous plais, waka go o
Re: Big Brother Naija Housemate Soma Receives A Strike From Big Brother by sleepyeyez(m): 11:36am On Feb 02, 2017
LecciGucci:

lol..."Pained me"? grin

Brother, oya it af do. I dey try douse tension no mean say I no dey mouthed o. I wee finish u o. I no one hear say person BP rise becos of BBN. Ejor, biko zie nna, sil vous plais, waka go o. U haf win

Re: Big Brother Naija Housemate Soma Receives A Strike From Big Brother by LecciGucci: 1:15pm On Feb 02, 2017
sleepyeyez:

Brother, oya it af do. I dey try douse tension no mean say I no dey mouthed o. I wee finish u o. I no one hear say person BP rise becos of BBN. Ejor, biko zie nna, sil vous plais, waka go o. U haf win

Lol... e be like say u no kno me!
I Wee lash hell commot ya head if yu try me.
Me i no like beef ooh. Buh i no like provoke too.

So dey yur lane!.

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid: Full List Of Producers Who Worked On “sounds From The Other Side” / Woman Snaps And Share Her Pre-burial Pictures Online / Is Mercy Aigbe Pregnant?, Shares Baby Bump Photos Of Herself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.