Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:11 PM

Soma To Efe: "You Never Even Start To Chop The 25m, Your Face Don Dey Fat" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Soma To Efe: "You Never Even Start To Chop The 25m, Your Face Don Dey Fat" (45599 Views)

"When I Was 7 This Is My Real Face "- Don Jazzy (hilarious Photo) / Marvis, Bisola And Kemen, Off To Efe's Village (photo) / Toolz Reports Soma To Husband. Banky W Responds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soma To Efe: "You Never Even Start To Chop The 25m, Your Face Don Dey Fat" by JamieNaija(m): 2:40pm On Apr 11, 2017
BBNaija Housemate Soma and eventual winner Efe took a selfie, which Soma shared on Instagram.

He wrote, while teasing Efe;
My brother @efemoney face done dey fat already e never even start to chop the 25m ... Based on logistics we love you guy

https://www.instagram.com/p/BSvuQPrj_1s/?hl=en

View Source: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/04/soma-says-to-efe-you-never-even-chop.html?m=1

2 Likes

Re: Soma To Efe: "You Never Even Start To Chop The 25m, Your Face Don Dey Fat" by Alisegun(m): 2:48pm On Apr 11, 2017
well done u sha no give money anything out of 25m

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soma To Efe: "You Never Even Start To Chop The 25m, Your Face Don Dey Fat" by IamAirforce1: 2:50pm On Apr 11, 2017
#25 mills no be beans.

The joy alone is enough to blow him out of shape overnight

Wow

77 Likes

Re: Soma To Efe: "You Never Even Start To Chop The 25m, Your Face Don Dey Fat" by BreezyCB(m): 2:55pm On Apr 11, 2017
Soma don't dull

Efe is officially out of recession

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soma To Efe: "You Never Even Start To Chop The 25m, Your Face Don Dey Fat" by Angeleena(m): 2:58pm On Apr 11, 2017
sure him must fat up,including marvis,her head just round...that big brother house na good vacation place...

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Soma To Efe: "You Never Even Start To Chop The 25m, Your Face Don Dey Fat" by dingbang(m): 3:14pm On Apr 11, 2017
25million plus a car is not a joking matter in this recession.. You can use it to build a house, get married and start up a mouth watering business.. And better change go still remain .

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soma To Efe: "You Never Even Start To Chop The 25m, Your Face Don Dey Fat" by Dicedpineapple(f): 3:41pm On Apr 11, 2017
Based on logistics,na d work wey dem dey do

5 Likes

Re: Soma To Efe: "You Never Even Start To Chop The 25m, Your Face Don Dey Fat" by veekid(m): 4:16pm On Apr 11, 2017
No be small thing now
Re: Soma To Efe: "You Never Even Start To Chop The 25m, Your Face Don Dey Fat" by Popemax(m): 4:17pm On Apr 11, 2017
Efe my man.... Invest wisely

5 Likes

Re: Soma To Efe: "You Never Even Start To Chop The 25m, Your Face Don Dey Fat" by bettercreature(m): 4:17pm On Apr 11, 2017
He will probably give them 500k each
Re: Soma To Efe: "You Never Even Start To Chop The 25m, Your Face Don Dey Fat" by Ambassador1x: 4:18pm On Apr 11, 2017
Efe money... Grace found you. Am next in line for a miracle.

15 Likes

Re: Soma To Efe: "You Never Even Start To Chop The 25m, Your Face Don Dey Fat" by zadok60: 4:19pm On Apr 11, 2017
lol
Re: Soma To Efe: "You Never Even Start To Chop The 25m, Your Face Don Dey Fat" by NotNairalandi(m): 4:19pm On Apr 11, 2017
Efe they don de come,one by one!
...they don de come,one by one!

class repeat after megrin

6 Likes

Re: Soma To Efe: "You Never Even Start To Chop The 25m, Your Face Don Dey Fat" by nairalandfreak(m): 4:19pm On Apr 11, 2017
Soma wan dey famzy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soma To Efe: "You Never Even Start To Chop The 25m, Your Face Don Dey Fat" by tobilinoP(m): 4:20pm On Apr 11, 2017
bettercreature:
He will probably give them 500k each
say wetin happen?

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soma To Efe: "You Never Even Start To Chop The 25m, Your Face Don Dey Fat" by geopreneur(m): 4:20pm On Apr 11, 2017
Lalasticlala, the show is over!

Make we hear word!!!
Re: Soma To Efe: "You Never Even Start To Chop The 25m, Your Face Don Dey Fat" by wetindeyhappen: 4:20pm On Apr 11, 2017
Lucky Guy..African Migrants are been traded in slave markets in Libya, U.N. agency says please share this message [url][/url]http://www.ariseafricaweb.com/2017/04/african-migrants-traded-in-slave.html
Re: Soma To Efe: "You Never Even Start To Chop The 25m, Your Face Don Dey Fat" by Oladelson(m): 4:20pm On Apr 11, 2017
inoget efe's smile o... lipsrsealed

soma is famzing grin grin... i can relate to dat jare!
Re: Soma To Efe: "You Never Even Start To Chop The 25m, Your Face Don Dey Fat" by MARKETfund: 4:21pm On Apr 11, 2017
dingbang:
25million plus a car is not a joking matter in this recession.. You can use it to build a house, get married and start up a mouth watering business.. And better change go still remain .

2015 Toyota Corolla is over 22mil bro
Thanks to our govt that plunged the value of our legal tender cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soma To Efe: "You Never Even Start To Chop The 25m, Your Face Don Dey Fat" by romelady(f): 4:22pm On Apr 11, 2017
lol
Re: Soma To Efe: "You Never Even Start To Chop The 25m, Your Face Don Dey Fat" by dingbang(m): 4:22pm On Apr 11, 2017
MARKETfund:

2015 Toyota Corolla is over 22mil bro cool
what are you trying to mean please...

1 Like

Re: Soma To Efe: "You Never Even Start To Chop The 25m, Your Face Don Dey Fat" by MARKETfund: 4:24pm On Apr 11, 2017
dingbang:
what are you trying to mean please...

You sounded like the 25mil is inexhaustible in your original post

BTW the post you quoted has been modified wink

1 Like

Re: Soma To Efe: "You Never Even Start To Chop The 25m, Your Face Don Dey Fat" by amakajoyb: 4:25pm On Apr 11, 2017
lmao
Re: Soma To Efe: "You Never Even Start To Chop The 25m, Your Face Don Dey Fat" by dingbang(m): 4:26pm On Apr 11, 2017
MARKETfund:

You sounded like the 25mil is inexhaustible in your original post

BTW the post you quoted has been modified wink
I believe you saw the part were efe was given a car.. I don't think he will be silly to buy another car again.. I just gave an example of what he may likely do with the money..

1 Like

Re: Soma To Efe: "You Never Even Start To Chop The 25m, Your Face Don Dey Fat" by amakajoyb: 4:27pm On Apr 11, 2017
Efe na sharp guy naa. Him don start movements already

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zp5tHC1KsqA
Re: Soma To Efe: "You Never Even Start To Chop The 25m, Your Face Don Dey Fat" by seguntijan(m): 4:27pm On Apr 11, 2017
BournvitaTeachersAward was Cadbury Initiative.Teachers mould your childrens destiny but you dont value them,the corporate organisations dont celebrate teachers but give you meaninglessly stupid reality shows and you go beserk with voting process.Continue and lets see how your children will excel in school under teachers you dont value.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soma To Efe: "You Never Even Start To Chop The 25m, Your Face Don Dey Fat" by Nobody: 4:29pm On Apr 11, 2017
JamieNaija:

My brother @efemoney face done dey fat already e never even start to chop the 25m ... Based on logistics we love you guy

Eeyaah...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soma To Efe: "You Never Even Start To Chop The 25m, Your Face Don Dey Fat" by sexycecilia: 4:29pm On Apr 11, 2017
amakajoyb:
Efe na sharp guy naa. Him don start movements already

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zp5tHC1KsqA
Baba o.
Re: Soma To Efe: "You Never Even Start To Chop The 25m, Your Face Don Dey Fat" by MARKETfund: 4:30pm On Apr 11, 2017
dingbang:
I believe you saw the part were efe was given a car.. I don't think he will be silly to buy another car again.. I just gave an example of what he may likely do with the money..

Sure I saw it
However what am indirectly trying to make you understand is that that money cannot build house, marry wife, invest in a big business and some change still left.
Shallom!

4 Likes

Re: Soma To Efe: "You Never Even Start To Chop The 25m, Your Face Don Dey Fat" by Phunkyposh(f): 4:30pm On Apr 11, 2017
Soma's nice dentition is all I see

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kaffy Teaches Ciara The "Kukere", "Duro" And "Shakitibobo" On Stage (Video, Pics / Anita Joseph And Husband MC Fish In New Romantic Pictures / Dammy Krane Tried 5 Different Cards In One Hour – TapJets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.