Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,462 members, 7,954,810 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:56 AM

Cocoa Seedlings And Plantain Suckers - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Cocoa Seedlings And Plantain Suckers (8108 Views)

Buy Your Cheap Farm Land, Hybrid Plantain Suckers And Cashew Seedlings(pic) / Nursery Nylons and Grow bag for seedling and plants is available. / Banana Plantation And Plantain Plantation..which Is More Profitable? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cocoa Seedlings And Plantain Suckers by orlabass(m): 12:48pm On Mar 04, 2018
Cocoboms:
@orlabass, I need 5 cocoa seedlings in kaduna. Can you deliver?

5 cocoa seedlings or 5000 sir Pls clarify
Re: Cocoa Seedlings And Plantain Suckers by Cocoboms(m): 5:07pm On Mar 06, 2018
orlabass:
5 cocoa seedlings or 5000 sir Pls clarify

@orlabass. It's 5 sir. Do You sell. I would pay the logistics cost. Sorry for the late reply.
Re: Cocoa Seedlings And Plantain Suckers by orlabass(m): 6:36pm On Mar 06, 2018
Cocoboms:

@orlabass. It's 5 sir. Do You sell. I would pay the logistics cost. Sorry for the late reply.
okay sir, still in the nursery it will be ready for planting by next month, I can take it to park for you..
Re: Cocoa Seedlings And Plantain Suckers by Cocoboms(m): 2:24pm On Mar 08, 2018
That would be great. I would contact you on whatsapp. Cheers!

orlabass:
okay sir, still in the nursery it will be ready for planting by next month, I can take it to park for you..
Re: Cocoa Seedlings And Plantain Suckers by orlabass(m): 7:34am On Apr 05, 2018
Good morning...order for your plantain suckers,cocoa seedlings, oil palm and cashew seedlings.
Re: Cocoa Seedlings And Plantain Suckers by orlabass(m): 1:06pm On Apr 13, 2018
Hello all,its the season ,stop keeping that land like that,let's give the land a touch ,plant something ,and harvest it...we have oil plan genera dwarf ,cocoa seedlings ,cashew seedlings ,and plantain suckers available in large quantities
Re: Cocoa Seedlings And Plantain Suckers by orlabass(m): 7:20am On Apr 17, 2018
visit and buy our seedlings, it's the best you can get with good qualities and best production....
Re: Cocoa Seedlings And Plantain Suckers by orlabass(m): 7:35am On May 04, 2018
Good morning all
Re: Cocoa Seedlings And Plantain Suckers by orlabass(m): 4:07pm On May 10, 2018
Thanks all for ur calls,whatsap for booking and buying our products..hope to serve you more anytime..
Re: Cocoa Seedlings And Plantain Suckers by orlabass(m): 7:18am On May 21, 2018
Re: Cocoa Seedlings And Plantain Suckers by orlabass(m): 8:14am On Jun 24, 2018
it's a new week... God bless us all
Re: Cocoa Seedlings And Plantain Suckers by orlabass(m): 11:49am On Jul 03, 2018
good morning and happy new month to all our esteem customers..more blessing this month.
Re: Cocoa Seedlings And Plantain Suckers by orlabass(m): 9:27pm On Jul 17, 2018
New farm on set...

Re: Cocoa Seedlings And Plantain Suckers by orlabass(m): 5:05pm On Jul 19, 2018
Fulanii pple shaaa,buharii do something for we farmers oooo
Re: Cocoa Seedlings And Plantain Suckers by orlabass(m): 5:14pm On Jul 19, 2018
Let see how this cows ,will graze on my cassava now...Next place tomorrow is my cocoa and plantain fence....Fulanii pple shaaaa....

Re: Cocoa Seedlings And Plantain Suckers by ItzBIM(m): 9:51pm On Jul 19, 2018
How many years does the hybrid seedling takes to harvest ?
Re: Cocoa Seedlings And Plantain Suckers by orlabass(m): 3:15pm On Jul 27, 2018
ItzBIM:
How many years does the hybrid seedling takes to harvest ?
maturity under good agronomy practice is 2 years,the third year is your year...
Re: Cocoa Seedlings And Plantain Suckers by orlabass(m): 6:15am On Jul 31, 2018
Good morning....
Re: Cocoa Seedlings And Plantain Suckers by P3(m): 1:39am On Aug 02, 2018
what is the plant spacing for cocoa? what is the cost of the cocoa seedling delivery kaduna?
Re: Cocoa Seedlings And Plantain Suckers by orlabass(m): 6:00am On Aug 02, 2018
The standard spacing is 3m by 3m....i can only confirm the price with a delivery man sir.
P3:
what is the plant spacing for cocoa? what is the cost of the cocoa seedling delivery kaduna?
Re: Cocoa Seedlings And Plantain Suckers by Osinachiadinma: 2:56am On Aug 03, 2018
How much is your plantain suckers and can you post a matured seed for me to see? If you are to deliver about 300 suckers to Udi, how much would that take?
orlabass:
Hello all,its the season ,stop keeping that land like that,let's give the land a touch ,plant something ,and harvest it...we have oil plan genera dwarf ,cocoa seedlings ,cashew seedlings ,and plantain suckers available in large quantities
Re: Cocoa Seedlings And Plantain Suckers by orlabass(m): 11:08am On Aug 05, 2018
Happy Sunday al
Re: Cocoa Seedlings And Plantain Suckers by orlabass(m): 6:11am On Nov 04, 2018
We did unexpectable work as a trained Agronomy with Enugu state polytechnic last year and we are called back to continue in expanding to more hectares of cocoa and plantains,we love hearing a great review like this...thank you all...Now at another farm at Ekiti..we set it up late this year and now we setting up our irrigation system..Call us for your farm set up on tree crops(cash crop)

Re: Cocoa Seedlings And Plantain Suckers by orlabass(m): 6:19am On Nov 04, 2018
Organic manure...poultry and pig manure mixed together...Don't leave that land like that make money from it..its dry season now,start clearing and call us for consultation.

Re: Cocoa Seedlings And Plantain Suckers by orlabass(m): 9:52am On Nov 17, 2018
Buy ur seedlings from a reliable source against next season, don't buy old breeds at the rate of Hybrid...we are reliable and we work with our customer 100% trust. Good morning..
Re: Cocoa Seedlings And Plantain Suckers by orlabass(m): 6:42pm On Dec 04, 2018
Buy your seedlings from very known source,to safe complain after 2 years for cocoa and 9 months for plantains and banana..we are ready to help you and thank us later.
Re: Cocoa Seedlings And Plantain Suckers by orlabass(m): 7:04pm On Dec 21, 2018
How can you plant this type of Hybrid seeds and not having good yield...buy cocoa seedlings from us..we have the reliable one from a good reliable source...getting set for the Nursery.

Re: Cocoa Seedlings And Plantain Suckers by orlabass(m): 11:35am On Jan 06, 2019
Happy first Sunday in 2019...pls.contact us for your hybrid seedlings of cocoa 1 -6 also for your plantain suckers ..
Re: Cocoa Seedlings And Plantain Suckers by orlabass(m): 2:19pm On Jan 09, 2019
Men at work, agronomy practices on plantain and about setting irrigation..

Re: Cocoa Seedlings And Plantain Suckers by orlabass(m): 12:17am On Mar 20, 2019
For your farm set up and management, we are the best in that. Contact us today.

Re: Cocoa Seedlings And Plantain Suckers by orlabass(m): 12:20am On Mar 20, 2019
The game we won and we keep receiving accolades.

Re: Cocoa Seedlings And Plantain Suckers by orlabass(m): 7:31am On Apr 04, 2019
Good morning.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Livestock Feed Production Made Easy / Which Specie Of Broiler Is The Best? / Cashew Plantation Vs Palm Tree Plantation: Which Is More Profitable?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.