Stats: 3,151,554 members, 7,812,778 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:11 PM

Big Brother Naija: Somadima Shares Passionate Kiss With Gifty (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Big Brother Naija: Somadima Shares Passionate Kiss With Gifty (Photo) (1456 Views)

Nollywood Actor, Tony Umez Shares Passionate Kissing Photo With His Wife / I Won’t Release Proof Of DNA Of Child With Gifty – Mr 2kay / Efe Takes Picture With Gifty, Calls Her "My Princess" (2) (3) (4)

Big Brother Naija: Somadima Shares Passionate Kiss With Gifty (Photo) by amebo101: 6:49am On Feb 02, 2017
Things are gradually heating u in the Big Brother Naija House, as housemates are starting to show their sexual side.

Less than 24hrs, Somadima, who is up for eviction this Sunday kissed his side chick, Mavis, dude is back with his first love, Gifty as the pair shared a passionate kiss last night.

See picture below

[img]http://3.bp..com/-xiAyjeIxTY8/WJK4sLosKjI/AAAAAAAAB0U/rt_y81lYQGsUqLOK30E03io5igeTza11ACLcB/s1600/Capture.jpeg[/img]

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/02/big-brother-naija-somadima-shares.html

lalasticlala
Re: Big Brother Naija: Somadima Shares Passionate Kiss With Gifty (Photo) by amebo101: 6:49am On Feb 02, 2017
small small
Re: Big Brother Naija: Somadima Shares Passionate Kiss With Gifty (Photo) by gtin(m): 6:52am On Feb 02, 2017
And i tought she was marriedsad
Re: Big Brother Naija: Somadima Shares Passionate Kiss With Gifty (Photo) by Nobody: 6:55am On Feb 02, 2017
Same lips he used in kissing Marvis the other night. Tueh.
I'm beginning to have a rethink on watching this ***
Re: Big Brother Naija: Somadima Shares Passionate Kiss With Gifty (Photo) by Mikylopez(f): 7:00am On Feb 02, 2017
soma seems like a play boy
Re: Big Brother Naija: Somadima Shares Passionate Kiss With Gifty (Photo) by Mologi(m): 7:04am On Feb 02, 2017
BleSSedMee:
Same lips he used in kissing Marvis the other night. Tueh.

I'm beginning to have a rethink on watching this ***

No MA,

he did a surgery to remove his mouth...

and replaceed... it

Re: Big Brother Naija: Somadima Shares Passionate Kiss With Gifty (Photo) by smartconnect(m): 7:24am On Feb 02, 2017
Mikylopez:
soma seems like a play boy

He Don toast you before?
Re: Big Brother Naija: Somadima Shares Passionate Kiss With Gifty (Photo) by engrMikemd(m): 7:31am On Feb 02, 2017
holy kiss
Re: Big Brother Naija: Somadima Shares Passionate Kiss With Gifty (Photo) by Nobody: 8:56am On Feb 02, 2017
Mologi:

No MA,
he did a surgery to remove his mouth...
and replaceed... it

Hehehehe. You know right. Issokay.
Re: Big Brother Naija: Somadima Shares Passionate Kiss With Gifty (Photo) by CaroLyner(f): 9:09am On Feb 02, 2017
He pulled two chicks in one day
dude is a baddie grin
Re: Big Brother Naija: Somadima Shares Passionate Kiss With Gifty (Photo) by LegalBaby(f): 9:15am On Feb 02, 2017
isnt that the pastors son?

See What This American Woman Wore On A Red Carpet At An L.A Event / Ahmed Musa Eating At A Local Joint: The Food Sweet Ooo / PHOTOS: Anthony Joshua’s Family House In Sagamu, Ogun, Nigeria

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8