Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,564 members, 7,812,829 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:08 PM

I Won’t Release Proof Of DNA Of Child With Gifty – Mr 2kay - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Won’t Release Proof Of DNA Of Child With Gifty – Mr 2kay (16123 Views)

Gifty: Mr 2kay Is Not The Father Of My Daughter / “I Don’t Know Who Mr 2kay Is” - Gifty / Mr 2kay: I Made Gifty, I Opened Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Won’t Release Proof Of DNA Of Child With Gifty – Mr 2kay by HgsMediaPlus: 2:21am On Dec 23, 2018
The identity of the father of the child of former Big Brother Naija contestant , Gifty Powers ’ child, Alisha , continues to be shrouded in mystery . Recall that Gifty recently posted a picture of the child with a man on social media. She stated that the guy in the picture was the true father of her child .

However, Mr 2 kay responded shortly after that with a post in which he insinuated that a DNA test had been carried out on the child and the results could not be wrong. He wrote , “ DNA too true to tell a lie , way forward” .

This was after he had felicitated Alisha on his Instagram page . “ Happy birthday to my sunshine. Alisha is one today . Daddy loves you so much . May God keep protecting you and showering his blessings on you endlessly . My little princess and you look so much like your big brother , ” he wrote .

In an exclusive chat with Sunday Scoop , “ Gifty maintained that 2 kay isn’ t the father of her child . She said , “ Tell him to post the proof (of the DNA test ) on his Instagram page . I know what is happening . 2 kay just wants a stupid publicity stunt . ”

Continue Reading: https://www.hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2018/12/i-wont-release-proof-of-dna-of-child.html?m=1

Re: I Won’t Release Proof Of DNA Of Child With Gifty – Mr 2kay by made4naijamusic: 2:30am On Dec 23, 2018
Ok
Re: I Won’t Release Proof Of DNA Of Child With Gifty – Mr 2kay by obinna58(m): 5:25am On Dec 23, 2018
Re: I Won’t Release Proof Of DNA Of Child With Gifty – Mr 2kay by Onyeedum(m): 5:25am On Dec 23, 2018
Una no dy sleep for here

8 Likes

Re: I Won’t Release Proof Of DNA Of Child With Gifty – Mr 2kay by iammrjaai(m): 5:25am On Dec 23, 2018
yeyebrities... make we hear word na
Re: I Won’t Release Proof Of DNA Of Child With Gifty – Mr 2kay by anambraamaka: 5:25am On Dec 23, 2018
Have shame guy

3 Likes

Re: I Won’t Release Proof Of DNA Of Child With Gifty – Mr 2kay by Onyeedum(m): 5:26am On Dec 23, 2018
All dis one na Movie Script.
Re: I Won’t Release Proof Of DNA Of Child With Gifty – Mr 2kay by obinna58(m): 5:27am On Dec 23, 2018

37 Likes

Re: I Won’t Release Proof Of DNA Of Child With Gifty – Mr 2kay by Pavore9: 5:27am On Dec 23, 2018
I feel for that child.

16 Likes

Re: I Won’t Release Proof Of DNA Of Child With Gifty – Mr 2kay by Bridget95(f): 5:28am On Dec 23, 2018
Mr2k or Mr 2 thousand, the girl hates you because you are broke.Make money and get a wife plus a life.

9 Likes

Re: I Won’t Release Proof Of DNA Of Child With Gifty – Mr 2kay by Pavore9: 5:28am On Dec 23, 2018
Onyeedum:
Una no dy sleep for here

Everyone is not operating from the same time zone.

26 Likes

Re: I Won’t Release Proof Of DNA Of Child With Gifty – Mr 2kay by IrepChrist: 5:31am On Dec 23, 2018
Jesus is the reason for the Season....

22 Likes

Re: I Won’t Release Proof Of DNA Of Child With Gifty – Mr 2kay by Nukilia: 5:37am On Dec 23, 2018
Irresponsible folks disturbing us with their undisciplined lifestyle...

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Release Proof Of DNA Of Child With Gifty – Mr 2kay by logon599: 5:42am On Dec 23, 2018
Whatever bro

Re: I Won’t Release Proof Of DNA Of Child With Gifty – Mr 2kay by Mursz: 5:43am On Dec 23, 2018
Which one be all this kain thing again naw? .... how many fathers does the child want to have na? See as gifty sef dey disgrace herself up and down. Stop hoeing around dem no go hear.

Must confusion hold you as to who give you belle? Wey she dey ask am to put up DNA result. She no even sure again self. I just pity that child with this kain mama. I no dey understand all this kain nonsense ehn!

Carry thier matter na begin dey disturb us for here ehn, na wa o!

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Won’t Release Proof Of DNA Of Child With Gifty – Mr 2kay by Ijawblooded: 5:46am On Dec 23, 2018
Na ma pikin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Won’t Release Proof Of DNA Of Child With Gifty – Mr 2kay by ofiko123(m): 5:46am On Dec 23, 2018
Who is Mr 2kay..
Re: I Won’t Release Proof Of DNA Of Child With Gifty – Mr 2kay by rOsy247(f): 5:47am On Dec 23, 2018
Gifty and lies is like 5 and 6. We can't forget BBn in a hurry

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Won’t Release Proof Of DNA Of Child With Gifty – Mr 2kay by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:49am On Dec 23, 2018
Una wahala......
Re: I Won’t Release Proof Of DNA Of Child With Gifty – Mr 2kay by Trippledee(m): 5:58am On Dec 23, 2018
HOE-LOW-SHOW

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Release Proof Of DNA Of Child With Gifty – Mr 2kay by Kobicove(m): 5:59am On Dec 23, 2018
Who cares?! undecided

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Release Proof Of DNA Of Child With Gifty – Mr 2kay by peacettw: 6:00am On Dec 23, 2018
Noone cares dear
Re: I Won’t Release Proof Of DNA Of Child With Gifty – Mr 2kay by Namdeenero(m): 6:00am On Dec 23, 2018
Ugly and broke.. Probably the reason the girl is denying him angry

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Release Proof Of DNA Of Child With Gifty – Mr 2kay by AndLeo(m): 6:06am On Dec 23, 2018
This is what happens when a girl is doing ten men at the same time
Re: I Won’t Release Proof Of DNA Of Child With Gifty – Mr 2kay by Nobody: 6:15am On Dec 23, 2018
You guys should keep your affairs private pls.

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Release Proof Of DNA Of Child With Gifty – Mr 2kay by tizzle(m): 6:18am On Dec 23, 2018
Who ever the father is, the child na bastard

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Release Proof Of DNA Of Child With Gifty – Mr 2kay by Nobody: 6:39am On Dec 23, 2018
If he is not the father of the child, then who the heck is the father??
Re: I Won’t Release Proof Of DNA Of Child With Gifty – Mr 2kay by NessaBoo(f): 6:41am On Dec 23, 2018
This girl gives a new meaning to the word..."promiscuous"

Multiple guys laying claim to be the owner of the child, as if the baby is an item that got lost.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Won’t Release Proof Of DNA Of Child With Gifty – Mr 2kay by Kharol1234: 6:42am On Dec 23, 2018
Bridget95:
Mr2k or Mr 2 thousand, the girl hates you because you are broke.Make money and get a wife plus a life.
ur boifrnd get moni reach am?
Re: I Won’t Release Proof Of DNA Of Child With Gifty – Mr 2kay by Kharol1234: 6:44am On Dec 23, 2018
Pavore9:

Everyone is not operating from the same time zone.
some dae operate from antartica tym zone
Re: I Won’t Release Proof Of DNA Of Child With Gifty – Mr 2kay by BeiFangLaye(m): 6:45am On Dec 23, 2018
But you can release sperm abi grin
Kwantinu

(1) (2) (Reply)

Omoni Oboli Counts Down To 40th Birthday With Stunning Photo / Basketmouth, Bisola Aiyeola, Others Join Malta Guinness 30 Years Anniversary / Lifestyle Comedian MC Papi Bags Multi Million Naira Endorsement Deal With Moorex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.