Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,115 members, 7,828,973 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Please Help. Urgent - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help. Urgent (730 Views)

I Need Help. Urgent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help. Urgent by Nobody: 8:49am On Feb 02, 2017
Good morning nairalanders, I feel so embarrassed that I have to do this. I had thought about opening another account just to hide my shame but I really don't care anymore. Please I need well meaning people to help me raise my remaining fee. My mom has been my only helper but right now, things are not just looking up. I attend a private school (Oduduwa University, ile ife), supposed to be in my finals but I had to skip because of money. But towards the end of last year, I was lucky to get a writing job with someone and God has been faithful, with that I was able to raise a substantial part of my fee and I paid, my mom doesn't even know about it, but I had a balance of 72,000 to complete which I was certain I would get before resumption, but when I went home for the break, things were so tough and when I got paid for that month, it was only 40k, because I wasn't even able to work well. But there was nothing at home, I mean nothing at all, so I had to divide the money and give my mom half, so that she can at least have something to eat. I came back to school with the hope that, we will find someone to rent my mom's vacant shop before the close of registration but up to now nothing. The normal reg has closed since on the 15th of January, and late reg (with additional 25k as penalty for late reg) is closing on the 10th of this month. Right now, all I have is the 20k out of the 40k I shared with my mom, I have been feeding off my friend (God bless her). What I need right now is 77k. I still do my writing but I have not been very productive because of the state of my mind. Usually a job I used to do in one day now takes me 3 to 4 days. Am not a lazy person, am always looking for a way out, tried a few things that just didn't work out. But at least this writing is sure for me but I need to be in a right state of mind. Please and please, am pleading to all well meaning people here to come to my aid. Already I can't finish with my mates in June, until Oct. Am willing to answer question. God bless you and yours.
Akerewusi Abigail.
Re: Please Help. Urgent by Nobody: 11:27pm On Feb 02, 2017
Harbigail:
Good morning nairalanders, I feel so embarrassed that I have to do this. I had thought about opening another account just to hide my shame but I really don't care anymore. Please I need well meaning people to help me raise my remaining fee. My mom has been my only helper but right now, things are not just looking up. I attend a private school (Oduduwa University, ile ife), supposed to be in my finals but I had to skip because of money. But towards the end of last year, I was lucky to get a writing job with someone and God has been faithful, with that I was able to raise a substantial part of my fee and I paid, my mom doesn't even know about it, but I had a balance of 72,000 to complete which I was certain I would get before resumption, but when I went home for the break, things were so tough and when I got paid for that month, it was only 40k, because I wasn't even able to work well. But there was nothing at home, I mean nothing at all, so I had to divide the money and give my mom half, so that she can at least have something to eat. I came back to school with the hope that, we will find someone to rent my mom's vacant shop before the close of registration but up to now nothing. The normal reg has closed since on the 15th of January, and late reg (with additional 25k as penalty for late reg) is closing on the 10th of this month. Right now, all I have is the 20k out of the 40k I shared with my mom, I have been feeding off my friend (God bless her). What I need right now is 77k. I still do my writing but I have not been very productive because of the state of my mind. Usually a job I used to do in one day now takes me 3 to 4 days. Am not a lazy person, am always looking for a way out, tried a few things that just didn't work out. But at least this writing is sure for me but I need to be in a right state of mind. Please and please, am pleading to all well meaning people here to come to my aid. Already I can't finish with my mates in June, until Oct. Am willing to answer question. God bless you and yours.
Akerewusi Abigail.
send your bank details
Re: Please Help. Urgent by Nobody: 5:04am On Feb 03, 2017
Sinestroo:

send your bank details
Akerewusi Abigail Titilayo. Diamond Bank 0062953242. God bless you so much, am more than grateful.

(1) (Reply)

Interior Decorator Needed / Mum Bottle Feed And Bath His Aged Son To Mark His Birthday / Why Is It That Igbo Girls Abroad Must Marry In Their Village?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.