Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

My Second Hand 406 Consumes A Lot Of Fuel. What Do I Do? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / My Second Hand 406 Consumes A Lot Of Fuel. What Do I Do? (1210 Views)

China Begins Export Of Second Hand Cars To Nigeria / Revealed: 4 Reasons Why Your Car Consumes A Lot Of Fuel / 6 Reasons Your Car Consumes More Fuel Than Normal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Second Hand 406 Consumes A Lot Of Fuel. What Do I Do? by blackbae: 9:45am On Feb 02, 2017
Pls house need help on this
Re: My Second Hand 406 Consumes A Lot Of Fuel. What Do I Do? by blackbae: 11:07am On Feb 02, 2017
Pls house this is serious, I need help and suggestions especially from d experts....a la Ikenna and others.
Re: My Second Hand 406 Consumes A Lot Of Fuel. What Do I Do? by ironheart(m): 9:36pm On Feb 02, 2017
Follow link and Read from page 1 to the last https://www.nairaland.com/1003701/peugeot-cars-attitude
Re: My Second Hand 406 Consumes A Lot Of Fuel. What Do I Do? by honmusa(m): 7:16am On Feb 03, 2017
blackbae:
Pls house this is serious, I need help and suggestions especially from d experts....a la Ikenna and others.
If you are in Lagos,you can bring it to my workshop @ Gbagada Charley boy bus stop .We resolve the issue for you .
Re: My Second Hand 406 Consumes A Lot Of Fuel. What Do I Do? by blackbae: 9:43am On Feb 03, 2017
honmusa:

If you are in Lagos,you can bring it to my workshop @ Gbagada Charley boy bus stop .We resolve the issue for you .

In abuja, can u recommend anybody here.
Re: My Second Hand 406 Consumes A Lot Of Fuel. What Do I Do? by blackbae: 9:45am On Feb 03, 2017
ironheart:
Follow link and Read from page 1 to the last https://www.nairaland.com/1003701/peugeot-cars-attitude
Pls specify a page I can zoom in on...
Re: My Second Hand 406 Consumes A Lot Of Fuel. What Do I Do? by ironheart(m): 10:53am On Feb 03, 2017
blackbae:

Pls specify a page I can zoom in on...
bro good things dont come easy. Go through all thr pages, by the time u are done, i bet no mechanic can scrape your head
Re: My Second Hand 406 Consumes A Lot Of Fuel. What Do I Do? by honmusa(m): 11:29am On Feb 03, 2017
blackbae:

On car talk ,check for Cardoctor or kingreign ,they are abuja based
Re: My Second Hand 406 Consumes A Lot Of Fuel. What Do I Do? by honmusa(m): 11:30am On Feb 03, 2017
blackbae:

Re: My Second Hand 406 Consumes A Lot Of Fuel. What Do I Do? by searchng4love: 7:56pm On Feb 03, 2017
honmusa:
or ikenna351 but he likes money too much...... just like his apprentice Gazzuzz

2 Likes

Re: My Second Hand 406 Consumes A Lot Of Fuel. What Do I Do? by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:14pm On Feb 03, 2017
searchng4love:

piss....... piss.... woss.. woss.... wobi!! Why are u searching for my trouble? angry

1 Like

Re: My Second Hand 406 Consumes A Lot Of Fuel. What Do I Do? by searchng4love: 8:23pm On Feb 03, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

piss....... piss.... woss.. woss.... wobi!! Why are u searching for my trouble? angry
how else do I get you to fix my starlet E71?

Re: My Second Hand 406 Consumes A Lot Of Fuel. What Do I Do? by kayzat: 7:25am On Feb 04, 2017
searchng4love:

how else do I get you to fix my starlet E71?

I need that car for my driving school business. if you know anyone that have any in good shape for sell.
Re: My Second Hand 406 Consumes A Lot Of Fuel. What Do I Do? by falzthebadguy: 11:54am On Feb 04, 2017
searchng4love:

That gazzuzz guy is expensive, but him sabi work.
Re: My Second Hand 406 Consumes A Lot Of Fuel. What Do I Do? by Piyke: 12:35pm On Feb 04, 2017
searchng4love:

This is why a lot of cars on Nigerian roads are not well angry Peeps are not willing to spend good money for a good repair job. Labour in civilised economies is very expensive. This why a lot of Americans are DIY guys. In UK you dont bother repairing shoes; most times the amount the cobbler charges will buy you a new shoe.

I have been doing my own repair including suspension and AC work and can tell you that a good repair takes resources; mental exertion, internet, investment in equipment and shop manuals etc.

I wonder what would happen if air planes were repaired with the same mentality we have for cars in Nigeria.

My point in all this, labour is expensive because it costs a lot to do a good job. What a man decides to set as reward for doing a certain task is really up to him.
Re: My Second Hand 406 Consumes A Lot Of Fuel. What Do I Do? by searchng4love: 12:53pm On Feb 04, 2017
falzthebadguy:

That gazzuzz guy is expensive, but him sabi work.

Really? How expensive?
Re: My Second Hand 406 Consumes A Lot Of Fuel. What Do I Do? by searchng4love: 12:55pm On Feb 04, 2017
Piyke:

This is why a lot of cars on Nigerian roads are not well angry Peeps are not willing to spend good money for a good repair job. Labour in civilised economies is very expensive. This why a lot of Americans are DIY guys. In UK you dont bother repairing shoes; most times the amount the cobbler will buy you a new shoe.

I have been doing my own repair including suspension and AC work and can tell you that a good repair takes resources; mental exertion, internet, investment in equipment and shop manuals etc.

I wonder what would happen if air planes were repaired with the same mentality we have for cars in Nigeria.

My point in all this, labour is expensive because it costs a lot to do a good job. What a man decides to set as reward for doing a certain task is really up to him.
Hmmm you are right to an extent. We can spend the money if they Mechs can bear the consequences of their actions and inactions
Re: My Second Hand 406 Consumes A Lot Of Fuel. What Do I Do? by falzthebadguy: 1:02pm On Feb 04, 2017
searchng4love:

Really? How expensive?

a trial will confuse you grin
Re: My Second Hand 406 Consumes A Lot Of Fuel. What Do I Do? by searchng4love: 1:07pm On Feb 04, 2017
I have. He's not excessive for the services he renders.... So far so good he's been humble and humane....

falzthebadguy:

a trial will confuse you grin
Re: My Second Hand 406 Consumes A Lot Of Fuel. What Do I Do? by Piyke: 2:19pm On Feb 04, 2017
searchng4love:

Hmmm you are right to an extent. We can spend the money if they Mechs can bear the consequences of their actions and inactions

You are right! Good service should be backed by guarantee

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Want To Buy This Car, Is It Good? / Fast & Furious Has Caused Over $520 Million In Damage / 2018 Lincoln Navigator Is Lighter, Faster And Roomier (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.