Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

5 Simple Social Media Strategy Hacks For Businesses - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 5 Simple Social Media Strategy Hacks For Businesses (365 Views)

Who Has Used Simple Social Media Tools Here? / 4 Tips And Tricks On How To Post For My Social Media Strategy? / 5 Must Do SEO Hacks For Any Blog To Rank High On Google (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Simple Social Media Strategy Hacks For Businesses by patomaniac: 12:10pm On Feb 02, 2017
Step one: Listen Learn and Analyze

To start, you’ll want to poke around different social networks and do a little research on where your target audience spends time. Identify people/brands who have the audiences you’re trying to attract. They could be Top Influencers in your niche, competitors, top customers, business partners etc. Once you’ve identified and followed these accounts: Listen, analyze and compare what they are doing. What’s working? What isn’t?
Then ask yourself some questions like:

• How will I be unique while sticking to types of highly shared content in my niche?
• What opportunities have my competitors overlooked?
• What kind of content do influencers in my niche create/ share with their audiences?

Step Two: Choose your platform

Next, you need to decide which social networks you’ll sign up for based on where your target audience spends time. (Note: Not every business needs to be on every social network. For example: a gadget store don’t need to have a presence on Houzz, a home design social network.)
Once you’ve selected your social networks, it’s time to sign up and brand your pages. Be sure to keep them consistent.

Step Three: Research Content you will create and curate

It’s important to research popular content and conversations to direct the tone and topics of your social media posts. While it’s important to be unique, there are certain types of content that simply perform better in your niche. Know what they are, focus on creating/curating around those topics.
QUESTIONS TO ASK YOURSELF

• What are the most popular types of content in my niche?
• How will I attract people who read/share similar content?
• What resources do I need to create superior content to what is currently available?
• How can I repurpose what I already have?

Step 4: Identify your Management team

Now it’s time to decide who will manage your social media accounts, even if it’s just you, you need to know the responsibilities. Depending on your needs, choose your social media manager and/or team. Roles that you need to consider:
Who creates/curate the content we’ll use?
Who will posts content on a consistent basis?
Who will interact and engage with your audience?
Who will watch for and act on opportunities?
Who will build relationships with influencers?
QUESTIONS TO ASK YOURSELF

• Do I have the time to do this? Will I need help?
• How many hours per day/ week/month will it take to meet my content demands?
• How will my team ensure seamless branding and messaging across all our social accounts?

Step five: Humanizing and Engagement Plan

It’s important to remember that social media is about being social, here how-to not seem like a robot online. Ask influencers and fans questions. (Bonus: Feature their answers in content) Monitor all your social interactions regularly and engage with the people who share/comment you content, they are your fans! Join communities and groups to create new relationships. Write like you talk, be spontaneous, transparent and reachable.

(1) (Reply)

Enterprise-class Wordpress Web Hosting Services / Web Hosting For Just #100/month / Working Classified Website For Sale With Premium Features Https://carlist.com.ng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.