Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,435 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Phyno Vs Zoro | Who Is To Be The King Of Igbo Rap In This 2017 ? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Phyno Vs Zoro | Who Is To Be The King Of Igbo Rap In This 2017 ? (30501 Views)

Phyno Vs Tom Tom: Who Rocked It Better? (Photo) / Top 8 Nigerian Musicians In Desperate Need Of A Hit Track This 2017 [PICS] / Phyno Vs Zoro | Who Is To Be The King In This 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phyno Vs Zoro | Who Is To Be The King Of Igbo Rap In This 2017 ? by nobleblood: 1:41pm On Jun 05, 2017
Na afonja.

Since Una like trouble well well....
Re: Phyno Vs Zoro | Who Is To Be The King Of Igbo Rap In This 2017 ? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jun 05, 2017
Op u dn smoke igbo dis mawning baa how u go dey compare a rat with a cat... angry angry
Re: Phyno Vs Zoro | Who Is To Be The King Of Igbo Rap In This 2017 ? by Promiseisaac(m): 1:43pm On Jun 05, 2017
undecided
Re: Phyno Vs Zoro | Who Is To Be The King Of Igbo Rap In This 2017 ? by barallanee(f): 1:43pm On Jun 05, 2017
Phyno hav pass level...
Re: Phyno Vs Zoro | Who Is To Be The King Of Igbo Rap In This 2017 ? by barallanee(f): 1:43pm On Jun 05, 2017
barallanee:
Phyno hav pass level...
phyno hav pass the level of local rap.. Moving higher
Re: Phyno Vs Zoro | Who Is To Be The King Of Igbo Rap In This 2017 ? by heenriiy19(m): 1:45pm On Jun 05, 2017
Zoro kwa nu chai
Re: Phyno Vs Zoro | Who Is To Be The King Of Igbo Rap In This 2017 ? by barallanee(f): 1:46pm On Jun 05, 2017
Hav u eva liked an artist DAT if der compare him with some kind of people DAT u get so upset??PHYNO u Dnt rush .u tke it slow with maturity

1 Like

Re: Phyno Vs Zoro | Who Is To Be The King Of Igbo Rap In This 2017 ? by Wizkhalifa2(m): 1:46pm On Jun 05, 2017
The zoro way I knw na masked swordsman grin

2 Likes

Re: Phyno Vs Zoro | Who Is To Be The King Of Igbo Rap In This 2017 ? by Amarabae(f): 1:46pm On Jun 05, 2017
Phyno should go and marry na! He is not a kid.
Misogynists will not see this one now, if it is a woman, they will be shouting Go and marry.
Re: Phyno Vs Zoro | Who Is To Be The King Of Igbo Rap In This 2017 ? by Wolexpoly: 1:47pm On Jun 05, 2017
THERE CAN ONLY BE A CURRENT CHAMPION...NO PERMANENT CHAMPION IN ANYTHING IN LIFE....WHERE IS RUGGED-MAN TODAY....WHERE IS MAIZE AND P-DIDDY.....WHERE IS IDRIS ABDULKAREEM.....WHERE IS SNOOP-DOGG........IN LIFE YOU HAVE TO KNOW SOMEONE IS COMMING TO PICK UP FROM WHERE YOU STOP.

3 Likes

Re: Phyno Vs Zoro | Who Is To Be The King Of Igbo Rap In This 2017 ? by intruxive(m): 1:47pm On Jun 05, 2017
Zoro is that u shocked
Modified grin
Its not about the rap, its about the public acceptance. If u r engaged in indigenous rap or music, you have to find a way to cut across to other ppl who dont understand what you are saying. They have to be able to enjoy your music too, with that logic..... phyno remains king. because everyone likes him now, and for the first time igbo sounds nice tongue

2 Likes

Re: Phyno Vs Zoro | Who Is To Be The King Of Igbo Rap In This 2017 ? by Midastorch(m): 1:50pm On Jun 05, 2017
Op,sorry but not sorry.......Are you mad,who's Zoro,i don't speak Igbo but PHYNO is the baddest from your side........its lyk comparing C.Ronaldo with Yakubu Aiyegbeni......I forgive u 4 this...

1 Like

Re: Phyno Vs Zoro | Who Is To Be The King Of Igbo Rap In This 2017 ? by mrtayesynchro(m): 1:51pm On Jun 05, 2017
berry2fine:

http://www.ironyvibes.com.ng/2017/02/phyno-vs-zoro-who-is-to-be-king-in-this-2017.html

what your comment on this cause as for me phyno we have to step down for Zoro cause the guy is just too good never fails

Is zoro that guy from enugu that sang 042,just asking.[sub][/sub]
Re: Phyno Vs Zoro | Who Is To Be The King Of Igbo Rap In This 2017 ? by Papzey(f): 1:51pm On Jun 05, 2017
Zoro not on Phyno's level biko, I know zoro trying, but not Phyno lai lai, the Afonja in me reject it! Phyno is now one of our own as he has on countless time dine with the talented afonja ras boy, Olamide. Zoro can iririnshi!

See Ariana Grande perform Somewhere over the rainbow for victims of manchester attack

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZN8RZeh3Uw
Re: Phyno Vs Zoro | Who Is To Be The King Of Igbo Rap In This 2017 ? by Midastorch(m): 1:51pm On Jun 05, 2017
Wizkhalifa2:
The zoro way I knw na masked swordsman grin
Even me...Zoro ko Zobo ni
Re: Phyno Vs Zoro | Who Is To Be The King Of Igbo Rap In This 2017 ? by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jun 05, 2017
Going by the topic , king of Igbo rap of 2017 it's definitely Zoro. Not saying phyno is not good, he's superb but he has switched to more of singing just like olamide. Do I blame him? Nope. Them talk say rich man no dey shout, phyno has made it so now he's doing more of singing and he already has a huge fan base. Zoro on the other hand is still hustling so needs to work hard to get his own fan base.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phyno Vs Zoro | Who Is To Be The King Of Igbo Rap In This 2017 ? by mildteddy(m): 1:54pm On Jun 05, 2017
Nna nekwanu ajuju ndi mgbu o

2017 never even reach half sef...
Make una leave Igbo matter abeg o! Igbo enwero eze!

lalasticlala abeg this thread no suppose dey front page.
Re: Phyno Vs Zoro | Who Is To Be The King Of Igbo Rap In This 2017 ? by okoliexpress: 1:54pm On Jun 05, 2017
zoro should release an albu first before you compare him with pino pino
Re: Phyno Vs Zoro | Who Is To Be The King Of Igbo Rap In This 2017 ? by vantage001: 1:55pm On Jun 05, 2017
Papzey:
Zoro not on Phyno's level biko, I know zoro trying, but not Phyno lai lai, the Afonja in me reject it! Phyno is now one of our own as he has on countless time dine with the talented afonja ras boy, Olamide. Zoro can iririnshi!

See Ariana Grande perform Somewhere over the rainbow for victims of manchester attack

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZN8RZeh3Uw
You are high on expired ewedu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Phyno Vs Zoro | Who Is To Be The King Of Igbo Rap In This 2017 ? by BENZOCASH: 1:56pm On Jun 05, 2017
who zoro epp, who b zoro compare to phyno..THE KING OF EAST LAND ...pls stop the comparison is like when u comparing being dead with sleeping..................... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Phyno Vs Zoro | Who Is To Be The King Of Igbo Rap In This 2017 ? by Midastorch(m): 1:56pm On Jun 05, 2017
Anything yoruba people like ehn........Omoh I know they are both igbos but Phyno is our own.....Pphenomen just lyk we have "our oyel (oil),Our money.......Phyno is phenomenal
Re: Phyno Vs Zoro | Who Is To Be The King Of Igbo Rap In This 2017 ? by NwaAmaikpe: 1:56pm On Jun 05, 2017
Phyno bu akamu oka

While

Zoro bu akamu dawa.

042 repping

2 Likes

Re: Phyno Vs Zoro | Who Is To Be The King Of Igbo Rap In This 2017 ? by nextstep(m): 1:57pm On Jun 05, 2017
Tough choice, but Zoro shines very bright as a relative newcomer. Phyno is still very hot, but I think we should rotate the title to Zoro this year (not because anybody is better, but because they are both great)

His fast flow, puns, and sensible lyrics make him a formidable talent
Re: Phyno Vs Zoro | Who Is To Be The King Of Igbo Rap In This 2017 ? by Afam4eva(m): 1:57pm On Jun 05, 2017
Best is subjective, so it depends on individual preference...Phyno has the fame and is definitely the bigger of the two. Plus he has the best music of 2016 which made it's wai into 2017. Though in a space of less than 2 years Zoro, nwa 042 has released bangers such as Ogene and Achikolo (I so lvoe this one) but i think Phyno still has the edge. Atleast for now.

We need more Igbo rappers.

2 Likes

Re: Phyno Vs Zoro | Who Is To Be The King Of Igbo Rap In This 2017 ? by taylor88(m): 1:57pm On Jun 05, 2017
KingBish:
OP your English teachers would be very proud of you o. Infact to them, I say

I love them thick

idi OK
Re: Phyno Vs Zoro | Who Is To Be The King Of Igbo Rap In This 2017 ? by Respect55(m): 1:59pm On Jun 05, 2017
Can't just believe u wrote that whole piece without a full stop.
Back to the matter, Zoro is the man now.
Re: Phyno Vs Zoro | Who Is To Be The King Of Igbo Rap In This 2017 ? by Respect55(m): 2:05pm On Jun 05, 2017
In fact, RIP English.
Re: Phyno Vs Zoro | Who Is To Be The King Of Igbo Rap In This 2017 ? by Baroba(m): 2:05pm On Jun 05, 2017
Zoro is very talented but he seems to be all over the place at the moment, a case of throwing mud to the wall to see what sticks.. Since he dropped Ogene and Achiklolo, the guy just dey release do re mi sort of crap these days, from Bianca, I wan buy the bar with Falz and landlord.. He needs to finds his niche and stop copying Phyno.. I prefer the Zoro that dropped bangers such as Otu, 042, Ogene and Achiklolo to the current one...
Re: Phyno Vs Zoro | Who Is To Be The King Of Igbo Rap In This 2017 ? by WachsComedy: 2:07pm On Jun 05, 2017

Re: Phyno Vs Zoro | Who Is To Be The King Of Igbo Rap In This 2017 ? by preciousbibi(f): 2:10pm On Jun 05, 2017
phyno d man
Re: Phyno Vs Zoro | Who Is To Be The King Of Igbo Rap In This 2017 ? by artemismay: 2:11pm On Jun 05, 2017
I dey com, make i go pick garri. E b like say dem mix lebu with this garri o sad
Re: Phyno Vs Zoro | Who Is To Be The King Of Igbo Rap In This 2017 ? by Viktor1983(m): 2:13pm On Jun 05, 2017
berry2fine:

http://www.ironyvibes.com.ng/2017/02/phyno-vs-zoro-who-is-to-be-king-in-this-2017.html

what your comment on this cause as for me phyno we have to step down for Zoro cause the guy is just too good never fails

They are both good, matter of fact I hate comparison threads like this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kunle Afolayan Auditions 7 Albinos For A Movie Project / World Wizkid Day: Fans Eulogise Music Star On Twitter / Davido Timeless Concert Video & Photos As Asake, Ckay & Spyro Thrill Crowd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.