Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,059 members, 7,828,730 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Urgent: I'm a student and I need help with a business plan - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Urgent: I'm a student and I need help with a business plan (826 Views)

Urgent: I'm a 300level female Student....and I Have No Source Of Income Yet / I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? / Lady Flaunts Money She Withdrew From ATM, Says "I'm A Money Spender" (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent: I'm a student and I need help with a business plan by rukygold001(f): 1:23pm On Feb 02, 2017
Am a student and I need your help in writing a business plan, the format ,I already have an idea on what to write on but I don't know how to start,its an assignment I need to submit on valentine's day
help!
Re: Urgent: I'm a student and I need help with a business plan by Blessingchinelo: 3:27pm On Feb 02, 2017
[quote author=rukygold001 post=53351133]Am a student and I need your help in writing a business plan, the format ,I already have an idea on what to write on but I don't know how to start,its an assignment I need to submit on valentine's day
help! [/quote

The main thing in business plan is research, research and research! You sound like one who is not a business planner that wise.

Get your executive summary, market survey, Swot analysis, market projections, etc. But you get your info by research ]
Re: Urgent: I'm a student and I need help with a business plan by rukygold001(f): 6:58pm On Feb 02, 2017
[quote author=Blessingchinelo post=53354511][/quote]How do I start,what to write down first
Re: Urgent: I'm a student and I need help with a business plan by vone2000tolu: 9:23pm On Feb 02, 2017
Write My Name First, Dat Should Help ;DWrite My Name First, Dat Should Help
Re: Urgent: I'm a student and I need help with a business plan by naijacutee(f): 9:30pm On Feb 02, 2017
Here is a free MS Word template. All you have to do is fill in the gaps by answering the questions. All the besthttp://www.scorela.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/Business-Plan-for-a-Startup-Business_0.doc
Re: Urgent: I'm a student and I need help with a business plan by darexkey(m): 10:24pm On Feb 03, 2017
rukygold001:
Am a student and I need your help in writing a business plan, the format ,I already have an idea on what to write on but I don't know how to start,its an assignment I need to submit on valentine's day
help!

Check my post on https://www.nairaland.com/3489889/get-award-winning-business-plan
you will see a business plan format there
Re: Urgent: I'm a student and I need help with a business plan by rukygold001(f): 2:44am On Feb 04, 2017
darexkey:

Check my post on https://www.nairaland.com/3489889/get-award-winning-business-plan
you will see a business plan format there
thank you
Re: Urgent: I'm a student and I need help with a business plan by bemagnify: 3:18am On Feb 04, 2017
I can effectively write a business plan for you if you want, in a short period of time .. Contact me on WhatsApp.
Re: Urgent: I'm a student and I need help with a business plan by Nairasolutions: 5:55pm On Feb 04, 2017
Re: Urgent: I'm a student and I need help with a business plan by Nairasolutions: 5:55pm On Feb 04, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Get Started On Social Media To Grow Your Business As A Digital Media Marketer / BIG Fresh Live Catfish For Sale N900/killo Any Quantity / Want to Start A Bulksms Business? Brand New Responsive Bulk SMS Website For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.