Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,187 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Become Financially Independent Through Real Estate..... - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Become Financially Independent Through Real Estate..... (3036 Views)

Becoming Millionaire Through Real Estate / 8 Steps To Be Financially Independent / How To Become Financially Independent Before Graduating From School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Become Financially Independent Through Real Estate..... by DeehoneyHomes(f): 5:00am On Mar 09, 2017
Training holds this Saturday, don't miss it
Re: Become Financially Independent Through Real Estate..... by DeehoneyHomes(f): 2:02pm On Mar 09, 2017
For those who sent their details to the above number, the invite mail has been sent to you. Please check your mail

The training holds this Saturday, March 11th 2017.

You can still send your name, email and phone number to 08167833426 (Whatsapp/sms) before the end of work tomorrow.

Don't miss this golden oppourtunity

Deehoney Homes
Your partner in Wise Real Estate Investment
+23467833426
Re: Become Financially Independent Through Real Estate..... by DeehoneyHomes(f): 2:04pm On Mar 09, 2017
Deehoney Homes
Your partner in Wise Real Estate Investment
+23467833426
Re: Become Financially Independent Through Real Estate..... by DeehoneyHomes(f): 9:25pm On Mar 09, 2017
Still open....send your details to +23467833426 or deehoneyhomes@gmail.com or drop your email on this thread to reserve your seat at the training this Saturday, 11th of March 2017

Deehoney Homes
+23467833426
Re: Become Financially Independent Through Real Estate..... by DeehoneyHomes(f): 1:35am On Mar 18, 2017
take advantage of this great offer

+2348167833426
Re: Become Financially Independent Through Real Estate..... by DeehoneyHomes(f): 1:37am On Mar 18, 2017
Take advantage of this privilege

+2348167833426
Re: Become Financially Independent Through Real Estate..... by DeehoneyHomes(f): 9:12am On Mar 26, 2017
Offer still available

WhatsApp/Call Doyin on +2348167833426
Re: Become Financially Independent Through Real Estate..... by DeehoneyHomes(f): 4:26pm On Mar 28, 2017
Are you based in Lagos?

Are you are goal- getter?

Can you sacrifice 3months of hardworking and perseverance to make millions?

If Yes, call/WhatsApp me on +2348167833426
Re: Become Financially Independent Through Real Estate..... by DeehoneyHomes(f): 4:30pm On Mar 28, 2017
If you can think it, you can be it

Become a millionaire in 90days....

This isn't money ritual or illegitimate business

Neither do you have to pay thousands of money to do.

All you need is all of you....commitment

WhatsApp/text me your details on 08167833426

This isn't a scam ....Don't let the opportunity pass you by
Re: Become Financially Independent Through Real Estate..... by DeehoneyHomes(f): 4:45pm On Mar 28, 2017
Real Estate is the way to financial independence that you desire....
Re: Become Financially Independent Through Real Estate..... by DeehoneyHomes(f): 4:50pm On Mar 28, 2017
90 days plan....are you in?

The level of your result is directly proportional to your input...

Message/WhatsApp me on 08167833426 (only for goal getter in Lagos)
Re: Become Financially Independent Through Real Estate..... by DeehoneyHomes(f): 2:06am On Mar 30, 2017
Call Doyin on +2348167833426
Re: Become Financially Independent Through Real Estate..... by DeehoneyHomes(f): 12:56pm On Mar 30, 2017
Gifty33:
PROMO! PROMO!! PROMO!!!
I am a blogger and an information marketer, come and learn directly from me over 20 lucrative online businesses that can make you a millionaire in few months, My ebook is available NOW. Come and have one for yourself or book a one On one meeting with me before my promo ends. Click on the website address under this my post for instant access. Take this step today and change your financial status.

With due respect Sir, you should create and target your audience not on my own thread.
Re: Become Financially Independent Through Real Estate..... by DeehoneyHomes(f): 12:56pm On Mar 30, 2017
Gifty33:
PROMO! PROMO!! PROMO!!!
I am a blogger and an information marketer, come and learn directly from me over 20 lucrative online businesses that can make you a millionaire in few months, My ebook is available NOW. Come and have one for yourself or book a one On one meeting with me before my promo ends. Click on the website address under this my post for instant access. Take this step today and change your financial status.

With due respect Sir, you should create and target your audience not on my own thread.

I won't hestitate to report you
Re: Become Financially Independent Through Real Estate..... by DeehoneyHomes(f): 2:36pm On Mar 30, 2017
If you haven't made the decision to be a part of real estate networking and you not financially OK, you chose to be in lack

90days .....

Just 3months....

What's the worst that could happen if you devote this 90days?

What's also the best that could happen?

The choice is yours

WhatsApp/SMS 08167833426 now
Re: Become Financially Independent Through Real Estate..... by DeehoneyHomes(f): 12:56am On Mar 31, 2017
opportunity is here if you can take advantage of it
Re: Become Financially Independent Through Real Estate..... by DeehoneyHomes(f): 2:57pm On Apr 06, 2017
take responsibility for yourself

Be a blessings to others not a burden

Call/Whatsapp +2348167833426 for secret of Real Estate Business
Re: Become Financially Independent Through Real Estate..... by DeehoneyHomes(f): 12:21pm On Apr 11, 2017
*Alot of things are Happening*

The level our society is changing dimension in a high speed.

*Yes oh, success loves speed*

If you really wanna make it in life, you got to quit that excusing life of yours and get enthusiastic about opportunities around you.

Powered by: *Deehoney Homes
Re: Become Financially Independent Through Real Estate..... by DeehoneyHomes(f): 3:32pm On Apr 11, 2017
Good Morning My Friends,

Your greatest weakness lies in giving up; the most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time. Put all excuses aside - YOU are capable; Knowing is not enough; you must apply. Willing is not enough; you must do! Take that action now!

The shortest way beyond fear is through it. You will encounter many temporary setbacks but you must not be defeated. You can do anything you want to do if you stick to it long enough. By perseverance even the snail reached the ark. Be persistent; keep at it!

Champions keep playing until they get it right. Great things are not done by impulse, but by a series of small things brought together. Your biggest break will come from never quitting. I dare you! Never, never, give up. You can do this! you have all it takes!

Deehoney Homes invites you to make great wealth through real estate...

For interested people: Whatsapp/SMS your name ,WhatsApp No and email to 08167833426

1 Like

Re: Become Financially Independent Through Real Estate..... by DeehoneyHomes(f): 3:33pm On Apr 11, 2017
Good Day My Friends,

Your greatest weakness lies in giving up; the most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time. Put all excuses aside - YOU are capable; Knowing is not enough; you must apply. Willing is not enough; you must do! Take that action now!

The shortest way beyond fear is through it. You will encounter many temporary setbacks but you must not be defeated. You can do anything you want to do if you stick to it long enough. By perseverance even the snail reached the ark. Be persistent; keep at it!

Champions keep playing until they get it right. Great things are not done by impulse, but by a series of small things brought together. Your biggest break will come from never quitting. I dare you! Never, never, give up. You can do this! you have all it takes!

Deehoney Homes invites you to make great wealth through real estate...

For interested people: Whatsapp/SMS your name ,WhatsApp No and email to 08167833426
Re: Become Financially Independent Through Real Estate..... by DeehoneyHomes(f): 3:26pm On Nov 14, 2017
*A WEEKEND TO REMEMBER... ITS THE REAL ESTATE BUSINESS EXPOSITORY/ Launching of CHRISTAL HOMES ESTATE IN IBADAN, SALES START IMMEDIATELY!!!* Its a Saturday In November . VERY IMPORTANT THAT *YOU MUST NOT MISS THIS EVENT!*

*DO YOU DESIRE AN ALTERNATIVE SOURCE OF INCOME OR A RESIDUAL INCOME? DO YOU WANT TO SACK YOUR BOSS AND BE YOUR OWN BOSS?*
Yes! Its going to be a 2-Hour Expository Meeting/Training on the Real Estate business that reveals strategies to you and helps increase your sales and confidence WHILE YOU CONSISTENTLY SMILE HOME WITH Weekly Juicy Commission as Bank Alerts.

*Trust me, it's not going to be a waste of your time. Its going to be Da-BOMB, the first of its kind in Ibadan�⚡�as we have experienced Real Estate Magnates & Consultants who make tens of millions Monthly in the business sharing their strategies, knowledge and experience. Rather, you'll continue praying for whoever invited you to the Real Estate Business.*

*Date: Saturday 18th November-2017*

*Time: 9am PROMPT*

*Venue: Heritage Mall,(Cocoa House Complex)Dugbe, Ibadan*

*Invited by: LAJA*

*Admission is free.*

*For seat reservation, please Call/WhatsApp 08167833426

*You can also join this group for more info https:///CXKpkgdjgFEF1Q1qraXMQA
Re: Become Financially Independent Through Real Estate..... by DeehoneyHomes(f): 10:56pm On Nov 14, 2017
Re: Become Financially Independent Through Real Estate..... by DeehoneyHomes(f): 11:29pm On Nov 14, 2017
Lagos BOT was a BOMb with over 500+ invitees at the seminar ground (@Surulere)

Are you presently in Ibadan?
Ibadan City.....Watch out for the Ibadan chapter BOT that will be holding this Saturday @Cocoa house

WhatsApp Doyin on 08167833426 for registration

N.B: Registration is free

Re: Become Financially Independent Through Real Estate..... by DeehoneyHomes(f): 11:29pm On Nov 14, 2017

Re: Become Financially Independent Through Real Estate..... by DeehoneyHomes(f): 11:32pm On Nov 14, 2017
Ibadan Chapter holding this weekend

Re: Become Financially Independent Through Real Estate..... by DeehoneyHomes(f): 11:14pm On Dec 03, 2017
Change your financial story

Re: Become Financially Independent Through Real Estate..... by DeehoneyHomes(f): 11:06am On Dec 04, 2017
Good day
Re: Become Financially Independent Through Real Estate..... by DeehoneyHomes(f): 7:47am On Dec 30, 2017
Compliment of the season

Deehoney Homes

Re: Become Financially Independent Through Real Estate..... by DeehoneyHomes(f): 5:21am On Apr 14, 2018
Do you have a strong desire to make something great out of this life?

WhatsApp 08167733426 for genuine and legitimate way to make money
Re: Become Financially Independent Through Real Estate..... by DeehoneyHomes(f): 1:43am On May 15, 2018
REAL ESTATE SEMINAR/TRAINING AT ZERO COST.

Become a Realtor/Independent entrepreneur. Learn the act in this forth coming seminar .

Are you unemployed, a fresh graduate, employed but struggling with your 9-5 job, young/old? This call to financial independence through real estate is for you. Yes You!

Become a renowned real estate consultant through this seminar/training at zero cost.

Quit building others dream, start by building yours today! Remember! You are never to young/old or too late to get it right. Determination is the key word. Let's help you get started.

Date: Saturday 2nd June, 2018 Venue: GIC Main Auditorium, Babs Animashaun street, off Bode Thomas Street, Surulere, Lagos. Time: 9am

For seat reservations, kindly text interested to 08167833426, 07032042227

(1) (2) (Reply)

Married Woman Who Gets Paid To Clean Men’s Houses Completely N2ked (photos) / Nigerian Police Recruitment Form Is Out. APPLY HERE / How To Handle A Non-Paying Employer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.