Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,276 members, 7,815,468 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

How To Become Financially Independent Before Graduating From School - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How To Become Financially Independent Before Graduating From School (987 Views)

Choosing Between My Career As A Boxer Or Graduating For My Degree / Acquire A Digital Skill And Become Financially Independent / If You Want To Be Successful Financially, Avoid These Things (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Become Financially Independent Before Graduating From School by brightlanc: 12:52pm On Aug 28, 2017
Many people make the mistake of dedicating all their time in school to pursuing the degree only. While other's don't even pursue the degree, they are just there in their various schools, either partying or going out with friends.

Despite the condition of the country they live in, they pay little attention to what they will do after school, or what their life will be like after they graduate from school.

The truth is, no matter how much you're receiving from your parents when you are in school, immediately you graduate, most parents will stop giving you that money and allow you to fend for yourself.

And one of the worst things that can happen to you is for you to still depend on your parents financially after graduating from school

With that said, the best thing you can use part of your school time to do is to invest in yourself and find ways to empower yourself before graduating from school. Don't pursue the degree only, else you will discover very late that the degree is not enough.

You must not graduate from school before you can empower yourself financially. You must not graduate from school before you can be employed.

Employment is of two types. You can either be employed by someone, or you can be self-employed.
I realized all these when I was in school and I sought for ways to employ myself in school and become financially independent.

I was not employed by anyone, I was self-employed while I was in school. I was able to pay my fees, my rent and every other thing I need in school by myself because I was not only pursuing my degree.

And I was able to do all this with the aid of just my computer and data subscription in my Sim card, and a good power supply to power my computer.

I did all this inside my room in school, and I was making not less than $500 in a month at that time.

I will be updating this thread with how I was able to make this happen for myself. I just need to see indications of interest.

So, if you want to know how I was able to do all this, just indicate your interest, and I will ride on.
Re: How To Become Financially Independent Before Graduating From School by casey24: 3:26pm On Aug 28, 2017
Looking forward to what you have to offer

1 Like

Re: How To Become Financially Independent Before Graduating From School by Ohiomoba5: 11:48am On Aug 29, 2017
Boss ride on
Re: How To Become Financially Independent Before Graduating From School by Nobody: 12:13pm On Aug 29, 2017
Waiting to hear you out bro
Re: How To Become Financially Independent Before Graduating From School by BISHOPKELLY(m): 4:40pm On Aug 29, 2017
I will be waiting to hear from you soon
Re: How To Become Financially Independent Before Graduating From School by mistudreh(m): 5:53pm On Aug 29, 2017
I am interested!
Re: How To Become Financially Independent Before Graduating From School by Franktejiri(m): 8:29pm On Aug 29, 2017
Please You Have My Undefined Attenion.
Re: How To Become Financially Independent Before Graduating From School by Lonergem: 9:51pm On Aug 29, 2017
Ride On
Re: How To Become Financially Independent Before Graduating From School by rozpak(m): 2:37am On Aug 30, 2017
Im interested to know, here is my number 0810897210. you can chat me up on watsapp...
Re: How To Become Financially Independent Before Graduating From School by rozpak(m): 2:38am On Aug 30, 2017
Im interested to know, here is my number 08108978210. you can chat me up on watsapp...

1 Like

Re: How To Become Financially Independent Before Graduating From School by arsenal2006(m): 10:14am On Aug 30, 2017
please i'm interested 08062606959
Re: How To Become Financially Independent Before Graduating From School by Invincible806(f): 10:54am On Aug 30, 2017
Please ride on

(1) (Reply)

Email Addresses And Phone Numbers For Marketing / Customer Service Representative Interview Invite / Specialties In Dental Surgery/dentistry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.