Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,743 members, 7,820,557 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

FKJ346BT - See Face Of A Hit And Run Driver - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / FKJ346BT - See Face Of A Hit And Run Driver (5823 Views)

Face Of M'E Lounge Contestants Storm Camp To Win Brand New Car Toyota Matrix / Hit And Run Driver Advised To Report Voluntarily To Ajah Police Station / The New Face Of Road Worthiness Receipt In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: FKJ346BT - See Face Of A Hit And Run Driver by Nobody: 12:50pm On Mar 15, 2017
princetom1:

Thanks. Too many people don't have a brain of their own anymore, they just follow d crowd like they are programmed. Am sure that driver will still had ran away if he killed someone. Was in a bus with a driver few days ago to deliver some items, the bus being too heavy can meander like it should, road was too narrow, we got to a standstill with an incoming sienna, driver just hop down and begged d driver, even prostarting without caring he was right or wrong. Sienna driver refused to revised, to cut story short, sienna driver was later insulted by other passerby and drivers alike, why? Bcoz my driver did the right thing wen he is wrong

That's the whole point. No remorse shown.

The way that guy they drive that day ehn he would have been shot dead by police over here smiley
Re: FKJ346BT - See Face Of A Hit And Run Driver by colossus2: 9:55pm On Mar 15, 2017
EgunMogaji:

It's a relentless pursuit. I've heard d back from HR and CEO of the company. Now waiting for the insurance company.

I post updates on Twitter weekly and now working on getting above the CEO as it's an international company.

Electronic warfare things grin
Nice one....if only he had stopped that day to apologise, all these would have ended at that spot.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Important Is Car Mileage To You? / Help, I Lost Throttle Power On The Highway / Which Is Better, Bose Or Harman Kardon, In Overall Sound Quality?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.