Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Am A Born Again. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Am A Born Again. (1234 Views)

Nigerian Lady Mocks Her Madam Who Kept Her Celibate As Born-again (SEXY PHOTO) / Cheating & Adultery Is Not An Option If Ur A Born Again Nigerian Christian Male / As A Born Again Christ- Like Man, What Would You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am A Born Again. by Nobody: 3:48pm On Feb 02, 2017
Some peeps who do not believe in God will be like what's this one saying.
But one thing I will say is this.. Since I gave my life to Jesus Christ. Have had complete peace, Joy, transformation in all areas of my life.
I no longer sleep late at night, like I use to in the past. Sometimes 3am, am awake, thinking and pondering on issues especially money issues that needs solutions. But upon all my worries, where did it land me?
Either in the hospital due to high bp or at home or at work feeling dizzy and anxious.

People usually say this life is a race, and it's true it's a race but u are not in competition with anyone. The race can only be bearable when one allows God, though Jesus christ our saviour to take control and also believe God can do it. Many Christians, many Muslims pray waitng for God to Answer our prayers but at the end some receives great answers from God while some are still waiting in despair. Thinking why is God quiet?
Why is he not answering me? Is God deaf that he can't hear my cries? Is he blind he can't see the turbulence around me? For God sake where are u when I need u most! And God is still quiet watching.
My dear brethens, have been there before and have expericed such despair several times in the past. It got to a stage I was like God does not know what he's doing. Neither does he have the power to make wealth and prosperity.
But that's where I was completely wrong!

God has the power to give us every good thing our heart desires through christ Jesus, if and only if we believe in him.
Believe is not just going to church and sings and dance from morning till night while the next day one plots or thinks evil against his fellow. Man.

Believe is understanding who. Is God first? Who. Is Jesus Christ? What do God require from us to make us worthy of his presence and attention?
Those are intense question that leads one into God's heart.
We can be good people and still. Feel God is not answering our prayers. But being good is not the criteria.

The criteria is recognizing that God is the Creator of heaven and earth with everything there in. And he gave us his Son Jesus christ as a sacrificial Lamb to die for our sins and make us worthy in his presence. Whosoever cometh through Jesus christ will have complete salvation. With no reason to fear about recession, poverty, and the rest issues that plagues our minds daily.

Are u ready to give your entire life to Christ? Are u ready to serve and worship him. Whole heartedly? Are u ready to submit to the holy spirit? Let him take over?
I have given my entire being to Christ and it's been a joyful and peaceful ride.
Make a choice today and stand by it.. If u are for christ Jesus cheesy cheesy

God bless you as u understand and receive the words of the Lord through Christ Jesus..
Pardon my grammatical errors.. English is not my language smiley

God bless

9 Likes

Re: Am A Born Again. by Gluthatione: 8:16pm On Feb 03, 2017
This is great!

1 Like

Re: Am A Born Again. by Nobody: 1:57pm On Feb 04, 2017
Thanks smiley

1 Like

Re: Am A Born Again. by cutiedave(m): 3:52pm On Feb 04, 2017
Nice one bro
Re: Am A Born Again. by Nobody: 7:40pm On Feb 04, 2017
cutiedave:
Nice one bro

Am a lady smiley

Thanks.
Re: Am A Born Again. by CosmeticChemist(m): 9:52pm On Mar 17, 2017
alexialin:

Am a lady smiley
Thanks.
I Already replied your mail
Re: Am A Born Again. by Nobody: 10:01pm On Mar 17, 2017
CosmeticChemist:

I Already replied your mail

Oh OK.. Lemme check
Re: Am A Born Again. by Funnyguy83: 10:54pm On Mar 17, 2017
alexialin:
But one thing I will say is this.. Since I gave my life to Jesus Christ. Have had complete peace, Joy, transformation in all areas of my life.
I no longer sleep late at night, like I use to in the past. Sometimes 3am, am awake, thinking and pondering on issues especially money issues that needs solutions. But upon all my worries, where did it land me?
Either in the hospital due to high bp or at home or at work feeling dizzy and anxious.

People usually say this life is a race, and it's true it's a race but u are not in competition with anyone. The race can only be bearable when one allows God, though Jesus christ our saviour to take control and also believe God can do it. Many Christians, many Muslims pray waitng for God to Answer our prayers but at the end some receives great answers from God while some are still waiting in despair. Thinking why is God quiet?
Why is he not answering me? Is God deaf that he can't hear my cries? Is he blind he can't see the turbulence around me? For God sake where are u when I need u most! And God is still quiet watching.
My dear brethens, have been there before and have expericed such despair several times in the past. It got to a stage I was like God does not know what he's doing. Neither does he have the power to make wealth and prosperity.

God has the power to give us every good thing our heart desires through christ Jesus, if and only if we believe in him.
Believe is not just going to church and sings and dance from morning till night while the next day one plots or thinks evil against his fellow. Man.

Believe is understanding who. Is God first? Who. Is Jesus Christ? What do God require from us to make us worthy of his presence and attention?
We can be good people and still. Feel God is not answering our prayers. But being good is not the criteria.

The criteria is recognizing that God is the Creator of heaven and earth with everything there in. And he gave us his Son Jesus christ as a sacrificial Lamb to die for our sins and make us worthy in his presence. Whosoever cometh through Jesus christ will have complete salvation. With no reason to fear about recession, poverty, and the rest issues that plagues our minds daily.

Are u ready to give your entire life to Christ? Are u ready to serve and worship him. Whole heartedly? Are u ready to submit to the holy spirit? Let him take over?
I have given my entire being to Christ and it's been a joyful and peaceful ride.

God bless you as u understand and receive the words of the Lord through Christ Jesus..

God bless
My dear when are you getting married ? You dont know me . But i have been silenty following your success. Dont worry am not evil. But i have been silently praying for you cos i percieved you are a good and cultured lady. Sorry for making this public. I must be present in your wedding if invited.
Re: Am A Born Again. by Nobody: 10:33am On Mar 18, 2017
Funnyguy83:
My dear when are you getting married ? You dont know me . But i have been silenty following your success. Dont worry am not evil. But i have been silently praying for you cos i percieved you are a good and cultured lady. Sorry for making this public. I must be present in your wedding if invited.

Aww cheesy your words are so kind. I can perceive your not evil.. Lol.. But
By God's grace everything will happen accordingly smiley
Thanks so much for the well wishes kiss kiss
And definitely u will be invited.. Pls can u send me a pm, and I will reply with my Watsapp number or Bbm.
Thanks dear smiley
Re: Am A Born Again. by omosefeeguaibor(f): 2:53pm On Mar 18, 2017
Joy and nothing but purest of joy is that feeling of being in christ and trust me when I quote, that feeling is eternal because it does not come with any condition. Congratulations OP
Re: Am A Born Again. by jakandeola(m): 2:57pm On Mar 18, 2017
alexialin:

God bless
I try to live as a born again it neva work my mind is so dirty
Re: Am A Born Again. by Nobody: 3:27pm On Mar 18, 2017
jakandeola:
I try to live as a born again it neva work my mind is so dirty

then you have to work on your mind.
If I may ask how old are u?
Re: Am A Born Again. by jakandeola(m): 3:29pm On Mar 18, 2017
alexialin:

then you have to work on your mind.
If I may ask how old are u?
am not a kid ive past 30yrs
Re: Am A Born Again. by Nobody: 3:54pm On Mar 18, 2017
jakandeola:
am not a kid ive past 30yrs

Then work on your thoughts.
Those dirty thoughts I know it sexxual.. A time will come when yur married.. U have enough dirty time with your wife for a long time, if no divorce . So relax on those stuffs .
And focus on what's more important.. And that's your relationship with Christ Jesus.. It's very important.

1 Like

Re: Am A Born Again. by jakandeola(m): 9:29pm On Mar 18, 2017
alexialin:

Then work on your thoughts.
Those dirty thoughts I know it sexxual.. A time will come when yur married.. U have enough dirty time with your wife for a long time, if no divorce . So relax on those stuffs .
And focus on what's more important.. And that's your relationship with Christ Jesus.. It's very important.
it is well iv go for alter call a lot yet I still do dose things
Re: Am A Born Again. by Nobody: 9:46pm On Mar 18, 2017
jakandeola:
it is well iv go for alter call a lot yet I still do dose things

You need to make up your mind.
The choice is yours
Re: Am A Born Again. by ststyreal(f): 12:39am On Apr 04, 2017
alexialin:

Aww cheesy your words are so kind. I can perceive your not evil.. Lol.. But
By God's grace everything will happen accordingly smiley
Thanks so much for the well wishes kiss kiss
And definitely u will be invited.. Pls can u send me a pm, and I will reply with my Watsapp number or Bbm.
Thanks dear smiley
Hello my friend, how can I reach u? Love to be your prayer partner. Please reply and God will continue to strengthen you amen. Being a Christian at this time isn't an easy journey but with total resolution and faith in God, coupled with a prayer warrior partner like yours, I believe heaven will be my limit.
I looked forward to hearing from you.
God bless you amen.
Re: Am A Born Again. by Nobody: 1:21am On Apr 04, 2017
ststyreal:

Hello my friend, how can I reach u? Love to be your prayer partner. Please reply and God will continue to strengthen you amen. Being a Christian at this time isn't an easy journey but with total resolution and faith in God, coupled with a prayer warrior partner like yours, I believe heaven will be my limit.
I looked forward to hearing from you.
God bless you amen.

Good morning dear ststyreal, how are u doing? smiley
Am pleasantly surprised u want to be my prayer partner . But to become a prayer partner u need to know more about God , Christ, the Holy Spirit and yours existence cheesy
And the old you , will be transformed to a new you. smiley Filled with peace and harmony.

Also being a practicing Christian is not hard like most people think. Infact it's very easy as long as you make up your mind, to forgo the yearning of the flesh and trust God completely through Christ Jesus his beloved son sacrificed in order for sinners to be saved.
It's only through Christ u can be able to link God.
Am happy you are ready to understand God better and his principles.
It's not hard. It's a step by step spiritual process (by prayers and meditations) and physical process ( by understanding the Bible and the words of God inscribed in it). As soon as you understand God and Jesus Christ, u will understand your existence on this eart which is very important and u will no longer feel lost.

Send me a pm. And I will email my Watsapp number to u.
Then we take it from there.

But note: I hope your quest in understanding God and his beloved son Christ Jesus, the Holy Spirit is true and genuine? . If not? I will know and I won't hesitate to withdraw completely. So please be certain and sure of what u are seeking for, before contacting me. smiley
No games pls.
God be with us
Amen

smileySend me a pm. smiley

(1) (Reply)

Divorce: Four Things You Should Consider Before A Divorce / On Domestic Violence And Career Women In Nigeria / Help Me: My Wife Has Turned Me To A Married Bachelor!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.