Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,745 members, 7,813,440 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:21 PM

Nigerians Are Dirtiest Africans Ever - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerians Are Dirtiest Africans Ever (1181 Views)

Why Do Africans Prefer Suffering Or Putting Themselves In Difficult Situations? / Woman Who Dressed Daughter In Bikini Speaks Out-nigerians Are Poor And Unexposed / Did You Know ? The World Dirtiest Man, Kindly Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Are Dirtiest Africans Ever by prettigurl16(f): 3:57am On Aug 22, 2019
I have observed with dismay how infrequently Nigerians especially ladies tend to their personal care. How many times in a week do the ladies wash their hair. I don't mean weapons or wigs o.
How many times do the ladies floss?
How many times do they remove caluses from their feet and how many times do they change their underwear.

They are mostly superficial and CLEANLINESS is far from them.
Pls let me know if my observations are incorrect.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Dirtiest Africans Ever by budaatum: 4:28am On Aug 22, 2019
All of us?

Where you from?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Dirtiest Africans Ever by prettigurl16(f): 4:57am On Aug 22, 2019
yes if you are guilty of any of the aforementioned in my post grin

I am Nigerian btw
Re: Nigerians Are Dirtiest Africans Ever by budaatum: 5:06am On Aug 22, 2019
prettigurl16:
yes if you are guilty of any of the aforementioned in my post grin

I am Nigerian btw

Me I'm not guilty. Are you dirty?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Dirtiest Africans Ever by Babacele: 5:53am On Aug 22, 2019
budaatum:
Me I'm not guilty. Are you dirty?
You can say that again please.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Are Dirtiest Africans Ever by Modernist: 6:41am On Aug 22, 2019
Where did you get the stats for this?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Are Dirtiest Africans Ever by missjo(f): 6:50am On Aug 22, 2019
Washing hair?cheesy
Re: Nigerians Are Dirtiest Africans Ever by prettigurl16(f): 11:02pm On Aug 22, 2019
I knew it. So washing the hair on your head is now a strange thing Abi? I am tired of smelly hair when I get close to ladies.
Re: Nigerians Are Dirtiest Africans Ever by phew09(f): 11:05pm On Aug 22, 2019
How many Nigerians have you met op? Don't generalize
Re: Nigerians Are Dirtiest Africans Ever by czarina(f): 4:23am On Aug 23, 2019
prettigurl16:
I knew it. So washing the hair on your head is now a strange thing Abi? I am tired of smelly hair when I get close to ladies.
Most ladies wear wigs or braids with extensions/attachments, you can't expect them to frequently wash their hair.

I'm not holding brief for them BTW, it's just what it is.

The flossing culture here is almost nonexistent.

Calluses are seldom remembered until they need their feet massaged by their "baes" cool (some no still mind sha)

Underwear? If it's not torn or worn out, what's the need of disposing if you properly care for it?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Dirtiest Africans Ever by nlPoster: 4:19pm On Aug 23, 2019
prettigurl16:
I have observed with dismay how infrequently Nigerians especially ladies tend to their personal care. How many times in a week do the ladies wash their hair. I don't mean weapons or wigs o.
How many times do they remove caluses from their feet and how many times do they change their underwear.

Depends on what or who you're comparing.

Btw, give the advice you're hinting at, how many times in a week do you feel Nigerian ladies should wash their hair?

Post pictures or links to calluses, I assume you mean why dont more Nigerian ladies do pedicures.

As per changing underwear, do you perceive smells or something which you believe is from dirty underwear.

Flossing is definitely important, if we could be informed about it.
Re: Nigerians Are Dirtiest Africans Ever by Kendumazy(m): 4:22pm On Aug 23, 2019
Op seems to be a troll. Check her previous threads, it's all about Nigerians this, Nigerians that.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Dirtiest Africans Ever by nlPoster: 4:33pm On Aug 23, 2019
Not in support of the op's assertion technically, but I did notice some parts of Africa (especially Nigeria) seemed to be rather dirty.

I think we dont know we're dirty (myself included).

Could be due to the weather.
Re: Nigerians Are Dirtiest Africans Ever by Richy4(m): 6:00pm On Aug 23, 2019
Kendumazy:
Op seems to be a troll. Check her previous threads, it's all about Nigerians this, Nigerians that.

That in my opinion is not even the main issue.. I was expecting a statistical analysis of Nigerians and the names of the African Countries she was comparing Nigerians with..

How many Nigerians and other african countries that took part in her research before arriving at that conclusion... At this day and age, do people still throw unsubstantiated assertion without care?

Is it that she doesn't know anything about statistics or what?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Are Dirtiest Africans Ever by Biglittlelois(f): 1:05am On Aug 24, 2019
Richy4:

That in my opinion is not even the main issue.. I was expecting a statistical analysis of Nigerians and the names of the African Countries she was comparing Nigerians with..

How many Nigerians and other african countries that took part in her research before arriving at that conclusion... At this day and age, do people still throw unsubstantiated assertion without care?

Is it that she doesn't know anything about statistics or what?

Op says she is Nigerian, meaning she is among the dirtiest if not the most dirty, me thinks she got her statistical unsubstantiated assertion from herself alone.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Are Dirtiest Africans Ever by nlPoster: 2:40am On Aug 24, 2019
Let me rephrase because of those who are offended by my statement:

Nigerians are clean but Nigeria is dirtier.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Are Dirtiest Africans Ever by budaatum: 3:19am On Aug 24, 2019
nairalandposter:
Some Nigerians might be cleanly but Nigeria can be described as dirty .
Abi na. Na wonder nobodi fi talk? See our streets na!

Naijapeoples, we doti!

Re: Nigerians Are Dirtiest Africans Ever by Nobody: 4:17am On Aug 24, 2019
prettigurl16:

You're almost 40. U should have more sense than this. How many times are u expecting black women to wash their hair in a week? As a black woman urself u know damn well too much washing of black hair strips away its natural oils, this causes split ends, breakage. Expecting folks to watch their hair more than once weekly is asking them to be baldheaded. Black hair n white pple hair are not the same.

How many pple in Nigeria know about flossing?

How many underwear have u seen to know how often folks wash them?

U sound like a judgemental dummy.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians Are Dirtiest Africans Ever by missjo(f): 7:47am On Aug 24, 2019
Zielle:
You're almost 40. U should have more sense than this. How many times are u expecting black women to wash their hair in a week? As a black woman urself u know damn well too much washing of black hair strips away its natural oils, this causes split ends, breakage. Expecting folks to watch their hair more than once weekly is asking them to be baldheaded. Black hair n white pple hair are not the same.

How many pple in Nigeria know about flossing?

How many underwear have u seen to know how often folks wash them?

U sound like a judgemental dummy.
Lol,I've got what you would call Caucasian hair from my nana on Mother's side & excessive washing still not good for mine. She just failed to specify that different hair types require different wash schedules even among white pple as you put it.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Please Advice Me... / . / Amazing Photos Of A Bodybuilding Grandmother Of 3 With A 200lb Body Frame.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.