Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,427 members, 7,819,555 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Over 300 Lecturers Sacked From Oou Today - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Over 300 Lecturers Sacked From Oou Today (1576 Views)

List Of Lecturers Sacked In UNIBEN For Their SEXCAPEDE / 13 Lecturers Sacked In The Univesity Of Benin / Imsu V.c, Retired Compulsorily For Fraud,lots Of Imsu Lecturers Sacked. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Over 300 Lecturers Sacked From Oou Today by nkembu1: 8:04pm On Dec 02, 2009
Just got the info to9t from the man helpin out with my admission. Your jamb score is to be divided by 8, then d total will be added to ur p.ume score. Well, my total is 60. Thinkin of going in for med. which the cut off is 67. But trustin OOU as usual(runs), i was asked to pay some hundreds of thousands to get the course. Now, i just found out the man to whom i was supposed to pay this money to was sacked today. Pls fellow NL, try and get in touch with anyone u have in the sch or anyone u have paid to ensure that ur money is safe.
Re: Over 300 Lecturers Sacked From Oou Today by Nobody: 11:43pm On Dec 02, 2009
Rumour monger,am a student in oou,ur news is an outright lie.Do u mention runs,yes am happy dey ran away with ur money,its bad eggs like u dat give d sch it bad name,and u do everything within reach 2 get admitted.Medicine 4 dat matter,u think we play police and thief in med sch?and by d way when u can afford some hundreds,y nt choose a private uni
Re: Over 300 Lecturers Sacked From Oou Today by luvola(m): 12:53am On Dec 03, 2009
poster u don enter one chance o
Re: Over 300 Lecturers Sacked From Oou Today by luvola(m): 12:53am On Dec 03, 2009
Re: Over 300 Lecturers Sacked From Oou Today by luvola(m): 12:54am On Dec 03, 2009
Re: Over 300 Lecturers Sacked From Oou Today by anneduke: 3:40am On Dec 03, 2009
b sure of an info spreading it less u r held responsible.
Re: Over 300 Lecturers Sacked From Oou Today by vero4oau: 11:38am On Dec 03, 2009
@poster double wahala for dead body  u don really enter one chance why must u pay for runs when u even scored 60% at least it is better for them to give u another course and u want to study med yet u are not good please try and read hard and take another course instead of med it seems u are not that good. Peace!!
Re: Over 300 Lecturers Sacked From Oou Today by Raylight2(m): 11:40am On Dec 03, 2009
What's the cut-off mark for pharmacy? Can you help me find out?
Re: Over 300 Lecturers Sacked From Oou Today by Raylight2(m): 11:41am On Dec 03, 2009
What's the cut-off mark for pharmacy? Can you help me find out?
Re: Over 300 Lecturers Sacked From Oou Today by midefemi(m): 11:47am On Dec 03, 2009
How will 300 Lecturers got sacked just in a sch. in a single day? whaw u must av been a professional rumour carrier!
Re: Over 300 Lecturers Sacked From Oou Today by teejay4lov(m): 11:53am On Dec 03, 2009
@nke u are a maga you are looking for short cult to get admission by paying for ronse na u they spoil the image of OSUITE. this we teach you a lesson.  tongue
Re: Over 300 Lecturers Sacked From Oou Today by midefemi(m): 11:58am On Dec 03, 2009
Plz can anybody out there help me with oou post ume result checking site and the cut-off mark for a/c Department.you can plz send it to my Mail:siralfredruffy@yahoo.com, thx smiley smiley
I will also indeed be grateful if you can send me with the update of oau admission status.
Re: Over 300 Lecturers Sacked From Oou Today by Raylight2(m): 1:01pm On Dec 03, 2009
How will 300 Lecturers got sacked just in a sch. in a single day? whaw u must av been a professional rumour carrier!

OOU sacked 962 academic and non-academic staff. Search google so he/she is very correct.

What is the cut of mark for pharmacy?

Plz can anybody out there help me with oou post ume result checking site and the cut-off mark for a/c Department.you can plz send it to my

Just Click on this link: oou.recordsoft.org/postumeform
Re: Over 300 Lecturers Sacked From Oou Today by midefemi(m): 7:34pm On Dec 03, 2009
whaw!!! Raylight, i want 2 say a big thk u.
plz do u know the cut-off mark 4 accounting department for oou
Re: Over 300 Lecturers Sacked From Oou Today by dani1luv: 7:38pm On Dec 03, 2009
shocked
Re: Over 300 Lecturers Sacked From Oou Today by midefemi(m): 7:54pm On Dec 03, 2009
Hi! great Nigerian youth,To d Logician's there is a big programme coming up This month 12th of Dec.
It is tagged Visible Impact THE MUSHIN MAKE OVER @ MUSHIN
 ORGANZED BY :THE GEM
It all about giving Mushin a  new face VIA  Painting the Houses in the seven Major streets, cleaning the Environment etc. For more information nd registration  follow this rout www.gemstone2025.org .Know that together we can make Nigeria great nd it not all about what your country can offer you but more also what you can offer your counrty. thank.you can contact me on this line if necessary:07032448395.Thx.
Re: Over 300 Lecturers Sacked From Oou Today by midefemi(m): 7:57pm On Dec 03, 2009
Hi! great Nigerian youth,To d Logician's there is a big programme coming up This month 12th of Dec.
It is tagged Visible Impact THE MUSHIN MAKE OVER @ MUSHIN
  ORGANZED BY :THE GEM
It all about giving Mushin a  new face VIA  Painting the Houses in the seven Major streets, cleaning the Environment etc. For more information nd registration  follow this rout www.gemstone2025.org .Know that together we can make Nigeria great nd it not all about what your country can offer you but more also what you can offer your counrty. thank.you can contact me on this line if necessary:07032448395.Thx
Re: Over 300 Lecturers Sacked From Oou Today by Raylight2(m): 3:30pm On Dec 04, 2009
OOU sacking some of its staff, isn't that going to retard the release of our admission list? Me am getting tired and sick of this admission stuff ju.

Any one with useful information about the list should please post it. Cares.
Re: Over 300 Lecturers Sacked From Oou Today by Tobbiano: 11:25pm On Dec 15, 2009
[color=#000099][/color] Its not possible! All d same i guess we should start praying 4 OOU.
Re: Over 300 Lecturers Sacked From Oou Today by ADUNOKIKI(f): 12:24pm On Dec 16, 2009
pls any latest news on when the admission will be released. thank you, me i am tired oh.
Re: Over 300 Lecturers Sacked From Oou Today by esduny: 10:39am On Dec 19, 2009
what the poster said is very correct, am a student of the school
Re: Over 300 Lecturers Sacked From Oou Today by obarasqie(m): 11:53am On Dec 30, 2009
Can someone please tell me the cut off mark for computer science.i scope 203 and 25.what is my fate.post it here or mail me at obarasqie@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Adekunle Ajasin University Admission List Is Out / Unn Supplementary List Is Out / Uniport Lecturers Threaten To Go On Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.