Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

AY's Daughter Michelle, Celebrates Her 9th Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / AY's Daughter Michelle, Celebrates Her 9th Birthday (Photos) (36708 Views)

Jayden Safo Superhero-themed 9th Birthday Party (Photos) / Michelle Makun 10th Birthday: Celebrities At AY's Daughter's Birthday / 2face Celebrates Daughter, Isabella Idibia, On Her 9th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

AY's Daughter Michelle, Celebrates Her 9th Birthday (Photos) by JAYTUNEZ(m): 5:29pm On Feb 02, 2017
Nigerian comedian and filmmaker, Ayo Makun had to leave the set of his ongoing movie project in South Africa to come celebrate his daughter's birthday in Lagos yesterday.

AY and a tired looking Mabel sang the birthday song for their little angel who was excited beyond words on her special day.

His daughter, Michelle Folashade got emotional after reading her dad's birthday message which he had shared on social media.

AY poured his heart out in a touching note on gram where he heaped praise on the 9-year-old who has just recovered from an operation.

The stand up comic told how proud he was of his daughter results and school achievements calling Michelle the 'sunlight that reflects on the raindrops of his life, to make beautiful rainbows'.

Read his full birthday message below...

I had to catch a flight yesterday to make sure i am home for your special day my darling. Heaven knows that i am one of those parents that are busy in their everyday lives and forget to share with those they love how much they mean to them.
But today is a wonderful day to come home and celebrate what you mean to daddy. This is very important for me as i watched you come out of an operation alive only a few weeks ago. Besides buying you gifts or throwing a big birthday party for you, this is  also a day of Thanksgiving. This a day to remind you how much you are loved by daddy.
Just before you came into this world 9 years ago, i remember how broke i was as a proposed father who could not even take care of himself, not to talk of your mum who followed me into the journey with hopes and aspirations for a better tomorrow. Today, you have brought us goodluck.  you have been a well behaved and God fearing child. there is absolutely nothing in comparison to your brilliance. At your age you have resolved issues between daddy and mummy, you have also captured the culture of caring and giving to others who dont have.  you make me walk with my shoulders high everytime i see your results or attend any of your school functions. You have proven to me that a local Warri boy can also be the father of an 'Ajebutter'. Michelle Folashade Adeola Makun, You have brightened my world,  you are like the sunlight that reflects on the raindrops of me and your mum's lives to make beautiful rainbows.  you have been a blessing to us.  Happy Birthday to the sweetest daughter ever!

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2017/02/comedian-ay-and-wife-mabel-celebrate.html

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: AY's Daughter Michelle, Celebrates Her 9th Birthday (Photos) by HungerBAD: 5:32pm On Feb 02, 2017
Good.

AY na only one pikin?hope everything is okay "there"? If this woman na my wife,we go don get full Chelsea Squad

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: AY's Daughter Michelle, Celebrates Her 9th Birthday (Photos) by Donexy16(m): 5:38pm On Feb 02, 2017
Blood is really thicker than water

7 Likes

Re: AY's Daughter Michelle, Celebrates Her 9th Birthday (Photos) by fuckingAyaya(m): 5:48pm On Feb 02, 2017
hbd to her, she don dey ripe small small

2 Likes

Re: AY's Daughter Michelle, Celebrates Her 9th Birthday (Photos) by nifemi25(m): 5:53pm On Feb 02, 2017
fuckingAyaya:

You spoke my mind.
Re: AY's Daughter Michelle, Celebrates Her 9th Birthday (Photos) by Berbierklaus(f): 5:57pm On Feb 02, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
nifemi25:

You spoke my mind.
Hope your head is not paining you? undecided

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: AY's Daughter Michelle, Celebrates Her 9th Birthday (Photos) by babyfaceafrica: 6:11pm On Feb 02, 2017
So?
Re: AY's Daughter Michelle, Celebrates Her 9th Birthday (Photos) by wolesmile(m): 6:11pm On Feb 02, 2017
Woe betide Nairaland Mods if by April, they fail to move the celebration of my two kids' birthdays to the front page. Na dat time den go know say "Pikin no pass Pikin!!!"

By the way, Michelle no invite Emanuella?
Happy birthday to her, though...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: AY's Daughter Michelle, Celebrates Her 9th Birthday (Photos) by ephi123(f): 6:12pm On Feb 02, 2017
Berbierklaus:

Those two guys are pervs. Gloating over a little girl's body. Shameless bunch.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: AY's Daughter Michelle, Celebrates Her 9th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Feb 02, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: AY's Daughter Michelle, Celebrates Her 9th Birthday (Photos) by ikombe: 6:12pm On Feb 02, 2017
Cute kiss
Re: AY's Daughter Michelle, Celebrates Her 9th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Feb 02, 2017
Upon all the beauty of the wife see as the pikin come dey chai undecided cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: AY's Daughter Michelle, Celebrates Her 9th Birthday (Photos) by mykeljosef: 6:13pm On Feb 02, 2017
cute girl

but y she carry her papa big forehead

1 Like

Re: AY's Daughter Michelle, Celebrates Her 9th Birthday (Photos) by gurunlocker: 6:13pm On Feb 02, 2017
Chip of the old block....
Re: AY's Daughter Michelle, Celebrates Her 9th Birthday (Photos) by Lukenitheooo6(m): 6:13pm On Feb 02, 2017
that girl na real carbon copy of ay in gene no be here o e stong wella

1 Like

Re: AY's Daughter Michelle, Celebrates Her 9th Birthday (Photos) by passyhansome(m): 6:13pm On Feb 02, 2017
MOD you try, thanks for banning me for over 30days, it was a very unfair treatment, what I got banned for, rakes in hundreds of likes for others, don't make me believe that NL has been compromised, I miss everyone

4 Likes

Re: AY's Daughter Michelle, Celebrates Her 9th Birthday (Photos) by PROPHETmichael: 6:14pm On Feb 02, 2017
What's all this?

For Nigeria we dey look for light, we no see.
We dey look for water we no see
Even good road we no see
We still dey look for chibok girls
We dey look for MMM to start paying we no see
Now we don dey look for our president.

Pls you see BUHARI?

1 Like

Re: AY's Daughter Michelle, Celebrates Her 9th Birthday (Photos) by PROPHETmichael: 6:14pm On Feb 02, 2017
Meanwhile, Happy birthday to the celebrant smiley
Re: AY's Daughter Michelle, Celebrates Her 9th Birthday (Photos) by Chinagurum1995(m): 6:14pm On Feb 02, 2017
Beautiful photo I love it grin
Re: AY's Daughter Michelle, Celebrates Her 9th Birthday (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 6:14pm On Feb 02, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
the chief judge wen go attend to ur case go be woman, I bliv dem wen e come to your type of case.lol

2 Likes

Re: AY's Daughter Michelle, Celebrates Her 9th Birthday (Photos) by theway83: 6:14pm On Feb 02, 2017
nice one
Re: AY's Daughter Michelle, Celebrates Her 9th Birthday (Photos) by months: 6:16pm On Feb 02, 2017
fuckingAyaya:

nifemi25:

You spoke my mind.

I will like to think that u two are clowns but something tells me that ur case is very serious and ur not even a joke. Peadophile alert!

2 Likes

Re: AY's Daughter Michelle, Celebrates Her 9th Birthday (Photos) by DIKEnaWAR: 6:16pm On Feb 02, 2017
His wife looks sad, tired and unhappy. #ForceMarriage

Watch the mumus that have never paid to attend AY 's show come for me. Acting like his siblings. Ndi ara. Owu is a bish. It makes one famz all the rich people, hoping that in the process, your own door will be opened.
angry grin grin

1 Like

Re: AY's Daughter Michelle, Celebrates Her 9th Birthday (Photos) by theway83: 6:17pm On Feb 02, 2017
oti WO ileya bo die die

1 Like

Re: AY's Daughter Michelle, Celebrates Her 9th Birthday (Photos) by Berbierklaus(f): 6:18pm On Feb 02, 2017
ephi123:

Those two guys are pervs. Gloating over a little girl's body. Shameless bunch.
I choose to think they were just joking,I can't wrap my head around their comments
Re: AY's Daughter Michelle, Celebrates Her 9th Birthday (Photos) by zabadii(m): 6:19pm On Feb 02, 2017
Na AY the girl resemble
Re: AY's Daughter Michelle, Celebrates Her 9th Birthday (Photos) by Graccccccccy(f): 6:20pm On Feb 02, 2017
Happy birthday Michelle, grow in grace.
Ay's female version
Re: AY's Daughter Michelle, Celebrates Her 9th Birthday (Photos) by eyinjuege: 6:20pm On Feb 02, 2017
Berbierklaus:

Very soon, paedophiles will be served the death penalty, and not only life imprisonment.

Everyone should just be careful with their young children, young boys are not exempted, as some are even defiled by adult males.

1 Like

Re: AY's Daughter Michelle, Celebrates Her 9th Birthday (Photos) by Divay22(f): 6:21pm On Feb 02, 2017
Hmmm
Happy Birthday sweetie
Re: AY's Daughter Michelle, Celebrates Her 9th Birthday (Photos) by Cyriloha(m): 6:21pm On Feb 02, 2017
God bless them
Re: AY's Daughter Michelle, Celebrates Her 9th Birthday (Photos) by ephi123(f): 6:21pm On Feb 02, 2017
Berbierklaus:

I choose to think they were just joking,I can't wrap my head around their comments

I suspect they were not, especially with the second one quoting the first and saying the same thing.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tboss Sister Reacts To Kemen Getting Attention Like Other Ex Housemates / Zoro Buys New Mercedes G-Wagon (Photo) / Simi Backs Noble Igwe For Identifying Major Fraud Fronts In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.