Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,762 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:39 AM

"I Found This In My Daughter's Biscuits" - Nigerian Mother (Photos) - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / "I Found This In My Daughter's Biscuits" - Nigerian Mother (Photos) (69141 Views)

Man Says He Found Black Spots On Pure Bliss Wafer Biscuits, Raises Alarm (Video) / I Found Cockroach Inside Food I Got From A Buka (Pics) / "Poisonous" Jack And Jill Biscuits Message Is A Hoax (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Found This In My Daughter's Biscuits" - Nigerian Mother (Photos) by intruder15(m): 9:51am On Feb 03, 2017
HarkymTheOracle:
Nawa o... grin
how does ur meme relate to the post?
Re: "I Found This In My Daughter's Biscuits" - Nigerian Mother (Photos) by darlenese(f): 10:09am On Feb 03, 2017
Nigerian buscuit
Re: "I Found This In My Daughter's Biscuits" - Nigerian Mother (Photos) by jenavism44: 12:56pm On Feb 03, 2017
short cake biscuit is my favourite biscuit otherwise i would have ask you to sue the company,but all i will tell you is to temper justice with mercy,it just an error,but write to the company to tell them their error and be carefull to avoid subsequent errors,in this case we should not be naive.
Re: "I Found This In My Daughter's Biscuits" - Nigerian Mother (Photos) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Feb 03, 2017
rawpadgin:
u know how many human hair men dey see inside wrap of eba

pull the thing out & eat the demn biscuit
ha ha ha cheesy . its not sanitary
Re: "I Found This In My Daughter's Biscuits" - Nigerian Mother (Photos) by pochoo: 6:18pm On Feb 04, 2017
Originalsly:
Error?...I guess error until it affects you or your family member. There is no room for error in the food industry. The factory need to be shut down and inspected.

Read my comment again.. I've advised her to report to necessary authority not to the buyers who might just boycott the product due to the error.

Let the authority access the issue and let them take the appropriate action. This is Nigeria oga...
Re: "I Found This In My Daughter's Biscuits" - Nigerian Mother (Photos) by okwabayi(m): 10:26am On Oct 10, 2018
Kai, processing error. It's no different from tinned meals which contain rat feces. The same happens here, in beans you always find one or two grains of corn.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Food A Woman Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) / The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach (Photo) / See The ₦600 Fish I Bought In Ibadan (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.