Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,732 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Man Flogs A Lady On Her Buttocks In Equatorial Guinea (Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Flogs A Lady On Her Buttocks In Equatorial Guinea (Video) (62179 Views)

Soldier Flogs A Mentally Unstable Man Assaulting People At Unity Estate, Egbeda / Young Boy Flogs A Masquerade That Assaulted Him In Calabar / 51-Year-Old Landlord Flogs A Married Woman 50 Times With Belt In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Flogs A Lady On Her Buttocks In Equatorial Guinea (Video) by mikpo: 8:53pm On Feb 02, 2017
Jesu mi o
Re: Man Flogs A Lady On Her Buttocks In Equatorial Guinea (Video) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Feb 02, 2017
...and that's why she won't do so again cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Flogs A Lady On Her Buttocks In Equatorial Guinea (Video) by ylaa(f): 9:06pm On Feb 02, 2017
thank God no be me
by now doctor for find replacement for him
bloccus. nonsense.
Re: Man Flogs A Lady On Her Buttocks In Equatorial Guinea (Video) by Nobody: 9:07pm On Feb 02, 2017
sylviaeo:
Inside d police station?. Was dat her punishment for whatever said crime she committed or was d police man flexing his muscles with citizens. Police n brutality everywhere u go

Equatorial Guinea is a well known penal colony.

1 Like

Re: Man Flogs A Lady On Her Buttocks In Equatorial Guinea (Video) by 4everGrand(m): 9:13pm On Feb 02, 2017
All human beings have the capacity to be wicked. Its not a Nigerian or African thing. Get outta this continent and witness wickedness on another level.

The heart of man is desperately wicked. So says the Bible. It didnt mention any person, tribe or people.
Re: Man Flogs A Lady On Her Buttocks In Equatorial Guinea (Video) by ncoolsome(m): 9:32pm On Feb 02, 2017
sylviaeo:
Inside d police station?. Was dat her punishment for whatever said crime she committed or was d police man flexing his muscles with citizens. Police n brutality everywhere u go

was that her purnishmentwhen did the policeman become a judge??
Re: Man Flogs A Lady On Her Buttocks In Equatorial Guinea (Video) by yedidiah(m): 9:32pm On Feb 02, 2017
If to say dem lash some people for pikin, dem brain for dey work properly by now.
Re: Man Flogs A Lady On Her Buttocks In Equatorial Guinea (Video) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Feb 02, 2017
Sha the polic station has proper marble floor, or good tiles

Re: Man Flogs A Lady On Her Buttocks In Equatorial Guinea (Video) by DrogoG(m): 9:41pm On Feb 02, 2017
Someone should flog the id*iot on his fat stomach.
Re: Man Flogs A Lady On Her Buttocks In Equatorial Guinea (Video) by abbeyty(m): 9:54pm On Feb 02, 2017
Animals..that is all what i can say
Re: Man Flogs A Lady On Her Buttocks In Equatorial Guinea (Video) by EbolaParasite: 9:59pm On Feb 02, 2017
efilefun:
Africa is around 200yrs behind other continents

Abegi. Maybe she stole or something. Better than putting her in an over crowded jail where she will learn more tricks and become a hardened criminal. Maybe the spanking was her second chance!! Hellofva lot better than cutting off her hands like they do in some areas close to the desert that we are not permitted to speak of lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Man Flogs A Lady On Her Buttocks In Equatorial Guinea (Video) by abbeyty(m): 10:01pm On Feb 02, 2017
codedruns2:
Sha the polic station has proper marble floor, or good tiles

She was caught prostituting, that is a punishment for being a run girl in Equatorial Guinea.

1 Like

Re: Man Flogs A Lady On Her Buttocks In Equatorial Guinea (Video) by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 10:02pm On Feb 02, 2017
Kobicove:

What does Singapore have to do with this matter?

Obviously you have mental issues!
corporal punishment has nothing to do with being backward or illiterate. Nyamfuka. Funny enough in your country the death penalty is applied . So go fix your own mental issues

1 Like

Re: Man Flogs A Lady On Her Buttocks In Equatorial Guinea (Video) by Kobicove(m): 10:22pm On Feb 02, 2017
CAMNEWTON4PRES:
corporal punishment has nothing to do with being backward or illiterate. Nyamfuka. Funny enough in your country the death penalty is applied . So go fix your own mental issues

Nkita ala!

If you didn't have mental issues then you should know it's improper and unacceptable to flog a grown woman on the buttocks!
Re: Man Flogs A Lady On Her Buttocks In Equatorial Guinea (Video) by SmartyPants(m): 10:24pm On Feb 02, 2017
SweetAndre:
grin grin

Seriously bro grin i really don't know why i found this funny.

i'm ashamed embarassed
Re: Man Flogs A Lady On Her Buttocks In Equatorial Guinea (Video) by Obason22(m): 10:27pm On Feb 02, 2017
is it a crime to flog grown up girl on buttocks.

1 Like

Re: Man Flogs A Lady On Her Buttocks In Equatorial Guinea (Video) by Nobody: 10:41pm On Feb 02, 2017
A policeman is flogging a criminal lady I guess. Going to jail or getting flogged on the a.ss ? grin grin grin
Re: Man Flogs A Lady On Her Buttocks In Equatorial Guinea (Video) by vioment: 10:43pm On Feb 02, 2017
The zooism going on in Africa no be here. Pure animals in human form in many african nations. Am not surprise why we lack development - animals just live and never develop. Donald trump no even send Africa because e still dey count how many wey e fit recolonize or re-slave. ZOO.
Re: Man Flogs A Lady On Her Buttocks In Equatorial Guinea (Video) by mikejegede(m): 10:43pm On Feb 02, 2017
lwkm..oboy..i thought I've seen it all..
Re: Man Flogs A Lady On Her Buttocks In Equatorial Guinea (Video) by akigbemaru: 11:15pm On Feb 02, 2017
POLICE whooped ass.
Re: Man Flogs A Lady On Her Buttocks In Equatorial Guinea (Video) by Nobody: 11:34pm On Feb 02, 2017
Well duh tongue it's better than breaking her cöck sucking jaw with fists & boots. In Arab countries, they smack women on their butts which makes sense. Who wan spoil fine face grin
Re: Man Flogs A Lady On Her Buttocks In Equatorial Guinea (Video) by moshino(m): 12:30am On Feb 03, 2017
IamChuzzy:
This video made my blood boil. Silly, illiterate man, flogging a grown woman on the buttocks. From the Facebook comment, the incident reportedly happened at a Police station in Equatorial Guinea. Is this legal in that country? in 2016/17?

This is abuse of authority and the man should be arrested.

Watch the unbelievable video below:-

SOURCE: http://www.chuzzyblog.com/2017/02/watch-this-video-of-man-flogging-grown.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhCPuTtjCq8

Its the women liberation thing, OK. Anything a man can do, a woman can do even better, so if a man can take butt flogging, a woman can take it even better.

1 Like

Re: Man Flogs A Lady On Her Buttocks In Equatorial Guinea (Video) by Oreoluwa09(f): 12:58am On Feb 03, 2017
lilyheaven:
It may be she committed a crime.
even if she commited a crime,, haba,,,, how can he flog a woman lyk dat... even jazz cant work.. for dat
Re: Man Flogs A Lady On Her Buttocks In Equatorial Guinea (Video) by kolaaderin: 1:04am On Feb 03, 2017
That man is an idiot. Flogging that big arse with a Barton stick instead of his third leg.

He is just too dumb grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Flogs A Lady On Her Buttocks In Equatorial Guinea (Video) by Maski87: 3:38am On Feb 03, 2017
Instead of 4king her
Re: Man Flogs A Lady On Her Buttocks In Equatorial Guinea (Video) by Josephamstrong1(m): 3:43am On Feb 03, 2017
shocked

Re: Man Flogs A Lady On Her Buttocks In Equatorial Guinea (Video) by unmask: 5:19am On Feb 03, 2017
IamChuzzy:
This video made my blood boil. Silly, illiterate man, flogging a grown woman on the buttocks. From the Facebook comment, the incident reportedly happened at a Police station in Equatorial Guinea. Is this legal in that country? in 2016/17?

This is abuse of authority and the man should be arrested.

Watch the unbelievable video below:-

SOURCE: http://www.chuzzyblog.com/2017/02/watch-this-video-of-man-flogging-grown.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhCPuTtjCq8

she even get luck say she get chance to rub her buttocks after every stroke.....those days them no allow us touch yansh.....if you touch na to start all over......imagine you don dey number 18 out of 20, then devil come speak to you "my son rub it now"
Re: Man Flogs A Lady On Her Buttocks In Equatorial Guinea (Video) by imitateMe(m): 9:28am On Feb 03, 2017
The other time, a man was flogged for touching a girl in the public...everyone thought it was okay. I don't see anything wrong here if she did something silly and their constitution supports it.
Re: Man Flogs A Lady On Her Buttocks In Equatorial Guinea (Video) by toprealman: 9:44am On Feb 03, 2017
SweetAndre:
grin grin
That pic of yours clearly confirms that she go sabi give am wella.
In another development, the police officer is a saddist.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UNN Student Stabs His Roommate After Watching Episode 3 Of Game Of Thrones / Soldiers Tortured & Punished Man For Wearing Military Camouflage / Nigerian Student Arrested In UK For Dating Children Just 3 Months He Arrived UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.