Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Muslims; Please Admonish Abuzola - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muslims; Please Admonish Abuzola (945 Views)

Muslims Please Correct Me If I Am Wrong. / Paedophilia: Is It Really Allowed By Islam?muslims Please Respond / Muslims Please Beware Of These So-called Islamic websites! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslims; Please Admonish Abuzola by justfash50: 9:51pm On Dec 02, 2009
Salam Alaekum Abuzola

please my brother in the deen, i opened this thread not to ridicule u or to pick any faults in ur contribution in the islamic forum but to get brothers who have also assess the situation to give advise on the best way to respond to provocative write ups

Its a facts that abusive language,blasphemes are thrown from christians,muslims,atheist satanist etc almost every day both in the christian section and the muslim section.

I have observed that most often times u r involve.

Please my muslim brothers

quote quranic verse
be cautious
be mature in ur response
use polite words

to respond to them, but if its getting out of hand its not compulsory u respond.We dont want to receive the wrath of ALLAH so lets fear Allah and watch what we say please.May Allah continue to guide us(amin).

This is my little adminiton, Please we need more admonition here.
Re: Muslims; Please Admonish Abuzola by Abuzola11(m): 11:33pm On Dec 02, 2009
Thanks bro, ur admonition has been noted.

I have been banned 3 times for responding with Quranic verse often, they said it is spamming, this is the reason why i use to type my word and you know my word can't be perfect like the word of the Quran.

I angrily respond to the blasphemers with hot iron cos their blasphemes is terrible, anybody who doesn't respect himself get the precise blow for blasphemy. The truth is i just can't watch this people ridicule islam and am online no way.

Frankly speaking i don't like using vulgar word but if i enter this site i can't help myself because of the gravity of their aspersion.
This is why i made up my mind to quit once am ban this time around cos is not helping issues.

I was as well encouraged last week by a famous learned cleric known as ibn uthman, in his lecture he said 'farewell for those who get mad and disturbed when Allah and His Prophets are insulted, some people don't get remorse till their integrity is being insulted this shows weak of faith' i was glad to hear this from a famous saudi learned cleric. Alhamdulilah
Re: Muslims; Please Admonish Abuzola by No2Atheism(m): 7:34am On Dec 03, 2009
Muslims please leave Abuzola alone . . .he is doing very well . . .I would personally prefer that he continues to talk . . . grin grin grin
Re: Muslims; Please Admonish Abuzola by Abuzola11(m): 9:25am On Dec 03, 2009
Cross worshipper of the dead crucificted jewish carpental whats your obsession
Re: Muslims; Please Admonish Abuzola by dgreatrock(m): 9:28am On Dec 03, 2009
Abuzola is long due for such admonition.
Re: Muslims; Please Admonish Abuzola by dgreatrock(m): 9:52am On Dec 03, 2009
No2Atheism:

Muslims please leave Abuzola alone . . .he is doing very well . . .I would personally prefer that he continues to talk . . . grin grin grin

Oh you want him to loss out of paradise and go to hell eh angry
Re: Muslims; Please Admonish Abuzola by No2Atheism(m): 12:19pm On Dec 03, 2009
dgreatrock:

Oh you want him to loss out of paradise and go to hell eh angry

Which paradise . . . Allah's paradise or the coming Kingdom of the Messiah.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I certainly do not want him to die as a muslim, however in order to expose islam he needs to continue talking so that he himself would get the opportunity to see and know how what he is saying is completely errant nonsense.
Re: Muslims; Please Admonish Abuzola by dgreatrock(m): 12:49pm On Dec 03, 2009
^^^
lipsrsealed
hope he didnt hear that!
Re: Muslims; Please Admonish Abuzola by alimat2(f): 3:06pm On Dec 03, 2009
@No2atheism and the rest

Y dont u play maturity in ur posts?Lets all learn to respect other people"s faith even if its a faceless forum,
as 4 Abusola i know he might hav learnt 1 or 2 mistakes frm his post sbut u ppl also need to stop the way u respond to Islamic issues on NL cos if there are no U there wont be people lik Abuzola.

PEACE TO U ALL
Re: Muslims; Please Admonish Abuzola by justfash50: 5:19pm On Dec 03, 2009
Please gentle men and women, i opened this thread for muslims to admonish ABUZOLA and not to throw insults on him.

If u want me to open urs i will grin

Lets be more civil in our discussion and alwayshave it at the back of our mind that whatever comes out from our mouth is recorded and might be used against us.

Am Waiting for my Muslim brothers and sisiters to admonish Abuzola
Re: Muslims; Please Admonish Abuzola by theseeker2: 2:51pm On Dec 11, 2009
Sincerly i cannot blame Abuzola 100%. i too sometimes find their blasphemy and hypocrisy unbearable that i am forced to respond. May Allah guide us aright
Re: Muslims; Please Admonish Abuzola by hasyak(m): 11:44pm On Dec 11, 2009
Abuzola i feel how u feel when u read some of the posts, but u should not come down to their level to start exchanging insults. if u ignore them i believe they will know u r more mature than them. silence is the best answer for a fool
Re: Muslims; Please Admonish Abuzola by Nobody: 2:21pm On Dec 12, 2009
I think we need more of Abuzola in this forum.
May Allah reward him.
Re: Muslims; Please Admonish Abuzola by muhsin(m): 5:04pm On Dec 12, 2009
Salam,

I think brother Abuzola has left us. May Allah guide him throughout his life, and reward him for his good intention.

I know you understand where am heading. Remain bless. Cya! cool
Re: Muslims; Please Admonish Abuzola by dgreatrock(m): 6:51pm On Dec 19, 2009
Amen, in Jesus name! lipsrsealed
Re: Muslims; Please Admonish Abuzola by mazaje(m): 11:25pm On Dec 19, 2009
I think Abuzola could not stand it after so many people voted him as the worst poster of the year on the religion section, He must have thought he was sending some message but when the jury came out and he realized he was only a noise maker he decided to move on and carry his e-jihad to another forum. . . All the best Abuzola we will surely miss your very passionate posts here. . .

(1) (Reply)

The Beauties Of Islam / Pics: Amazing!!!see What Bodly Appeared Inside A Mosque In Ilorin. / 7 Hilarious Questions A Muslim Asked About Mohammad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.