Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

USA Bank Account - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / USA Bank Account (998 Views)

USA Bank Account Available / 10k Naira To Whoever Helps Me Withdraw To His/her USA Bank Acct Details / Payoneer As A USA Bank Account To Receive Payment From Companies Online Free! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

USA Bank Account by cmoney22222: 10:02pm On Feb 02, 2017
Pls does anyone have idea on how I can open a US or UK bank account with full functions directly from Nigeria?
Re: USA Bank Account by onihaxy: 10:19pm On Feb 02, 2017
cmoney22222:
Pls does anyone have idea on how I can open a US or UK bank account with full functions directly from Nigeria?

Yes, try payooneer. A USA checking account will be opened for you on registration and your master card will be shipped to you here in Nigeria. You can use the Mastercard to withdraw on any ATM

https://share.payoneer.com/nav/MXH719aLpPQ26ng28dqu8rNaHRjsae00qNZb45ddb11CgEJRScQFrpEFjZqOuoKUIvsb0pmTZnpWrZgJ9cw5Ag2
Re: USA Bank Account by Zdoh(m): 10:23pm On Feb 02, 2017
onihaxy:

Yes, try payooneer. A USA checking account will be opened for you on registration and your master card will be shipped to you here in Nigeria. You can use the Mastercard to withdraw on any ATM

https://share.payoneer.com/nav/MXH719aLpPQ26ng28dqu8rNaHRjsae00qNZb45ddb11CgEJRScQFrpEFjZqOuoKUIvsb0pmTZnpWrZgJ9cw5Ag2
Gbam!!""
Re: USA Bank Account by cmoney22222: 4:22am On Feb 03, 2017
can i receive funds into the payooneer account
Zdoh:
Gbam!!""
Re: USA Bank Account by softboiy: 5:31am On Feb 03, 2017
cmoney22222:
can i receive funds into the payooneer account
yes you can but they do not allow direct deposit
Re: USA Bank Account by hamlak(m): 10:46am On Feb 03, 2017
OP you can not get a full fledged US bank account like you requested. The best you can get is the US bank acct as offered by Payoneer.

I wrote a free guide which i share with my Subscribers on how to correctly apply for a Payoneer account. I am so happy to share this with anyone here who may want to sign up for a Payoneer account either now or in future. My guide is 100% free and can be downloaded by just clicking on the link below. No sign up or email required. Just a direct download.. See link below: Right-hand click, select save as and save to your PC.

How to Set Up an Easy US Bank Account as a Non Resident.

http://www.ewealthsuccess.com/usbank.pdf

Hope this helps. .
Re: USA Bank Account by cmoney22222: 10:52am On Feb 03, 2017
I have a payoner acct. I need a normal usa account
Re: USA Bank Account by imrandbest(m): 11:26am On Feb 03, 2017
cmoney22222:

Check the details in the link below, if you are okay with it hook up with me

https://www.nairaland.com/3514918/duly-verified-paypal-package-folder
Re: USA Bank Account by hamlak(m): 11:45am On Feb 03, 2017
cmoney22222:

It is almost impossible right now. You need a Social Security Number to do so.
Re: USA Bank Account by imrandbest(m): 3:02pm On Feb 03, 2017
hamlak:

It is almost impossible right now. You need a Social Security Number to do so.

My method works for the US account creation

(1) (Reply)

Good Branding For Your Business / Stop Making Money The Hard Way / This Medical Doctor Returns N2.7m Mistakenly Paid Into His Account [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.