Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Free Live Precious Metal Charts & Base Metal Charts In Multiple Currencies? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Free Live Precious Metal Charts & Base Metal Charts In Multiple Currencies? (1896 Views)

Precious Potraits Of Nigerian & Nigeria History / Precious Oyelade Made 1st-class In Cambridge With Her Nollywood-based Thesis / Comptia Certifications To Top The Salary Charts - Survey & Analysis 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Live Precious Metal Charts & Base Metal Charts In Multiple Currencies? by affocaagish: 11:45pm On Dec 02, 2009
Greetings Everyone,

I am a student experimenting with an process that takes advantage of margins on precious metal & base metal price in conjunction with currency fluctuations at the same time (along the lines of purchasing metals in different currencies subject to the strength of a particular currency). Too much detail to get into here and it is a school project right now.

And this brings me to my question, I discovered a site http://precious-metal-prices.org that lists precious metal price charts and base metal price charts in 11 currencies, it is free and simple to use, but the charts are not live (almost live, but the charts only change data on page load). I need tolocate a software product for live metal prices like those on the website I noted above,preferably in a desktop version (not browser based). Better yet, would be 1 with scripted feeds or something similar, but I don't need this right now.

Does anyone know where I may find live metal pricing charts like the onesnoted in the website above? ideally free or cheap as I am student and can't afford a lot while I am working on this project.

(1) (Reply)

Delsu Post-utme / Ui Set 2 Release Shortlisted Candidate Names 4 Second Choice Interactive Session / The Ibadan Poly 2010/2011 Admission List Is Now Out Today 15/10/2010 -----------

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.