Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,308 members, 7,846,370 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

I Will Help You Make Orders And Deliver Same From Aliexpress - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Will Help You Make Orders And Deliver Same From Aliexpress (447 Views)

Buying From Aliexpress And Delivering To Abuja / I Want To Make An Order From Aliexpress. Advice Needed. / [TUTORIAL] Cheapest Way To Buy Items From Aliexpress With Forex Ban (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Will Help You Make Orders And Deliver Same From Aliexpress by will2lead(m): 2:53am On Feb 03, 2017
Hello,

If you have heard of Aliexpress or have interest in making orders from it but have reservations or reasons why you cant, bother no more as I can help you out.

Its pretty simple as I make and receive ordera regularly as this has given me an edge in ways like getting great discounts, best suppliers, fast shipment, better and faster dispute resolutions....

If you need more details, feel free to contact me via email hiswillventures@gmail.com or call me on 07016408370.

All the best
Re: I Will Help You Make Orders And Deliver Same From Aliexpress by Richdotcom: 4:53am On Feb 03, 2017
will2lead:
Hello,

If you have heard of Aliexpress or have interest in making orders from it but have reservations or reasons why you cant, bother no more as I can help you out.

Its pretty simple as I make and receive ordera regularly as this has given me an edge in ways like getting great discounts, best suppliers, fast shipment, better and faster dispute resolutions....

If you need more details, feel free to contact me via email hiswillventures@gmail.com or call me on 07016408370.

All the best

If your buying for me, how much in naira do I pay you for a dollar.... that's your conversion rate!

(1) (Reply)

Diamond Bank Vs Stamp Duty Fee / Need Help On My Business Name Registration / MMM Nigeria Lifts Limits For Participants, Acquired In 2017.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.