Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,938 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Man Who Uses Human Parts To Prepare Pepper Soup Caught | Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Who Uses Human Parts To Prepare Pepper Soup Caught | Photos (1101 Views)

Thief Who Steals Expensive Biscuits From Delta Supermarkets Caught (Photos) / Man Stealing Female Panties In Imo Caught. Photos / Man Who Disguised As A Lady In A Nightclub In Port Harcourt, Caught (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Who Uses Human Parts To Prepare Pepper Soup Caught | Photos by Samsimple(m): 10:01am On Oct 13, 2017
A member of a notorious gang identified as
Roland Peter, who allegedly kidnapped a
Church Pastor, Samuel Okpara, killed and
beheaded him, before using his liver,
intestine and other internal organs for
pepper soup and plantain porridge has
been arrested by the operatives of the
Rivers State Police Command.
The suspect was arrested while preparing
the meal in his house at Abarikpo in Ahoada
East Local Council of the state.
The victim, who hailed from Edoha in
Ahoada East Local Council, was kidnapped
on August 15, 2017, from his house.
The Commissioner of Police, Zaki Ahmed,
told newsmen yesterday in Port Harcourt,
when the suspect and 25 others were
paraded at the state police headquarters,
Moscow road, that Peter was allegedly in
possession of the gang’s riffles.
The police boss disclosed that the gang is
led by one Justus, popularly known as High-
tension, who also hails from Abarikpo in
Ahoada East Local Council. Ahmed said the
suspect is helping in police investigation.
http://punchng.com/man-uses-human-parts-to-prepare-pepper-soup/
http://www.informationng.com/2017/08/man-uses-human-parts-prepare-pepper-soup-caught-photos.html
cc. Mynd44 lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: Man Who Uses Human Parts To Prepare Pepper Soup Caught | Photos by Nobody: 10:03am On Oct 13, 2017
link either pic or it won't get to frontpage

Modified*

imagine? we are not save again in this country! o

i wan buy meat, news say people are using people's flesh

i wan buy butchered chicken, i hear say na vulture meat

i wan eat pepper soup, i hear say na people's flesh

i wan eat fish, na snake

the worst is that our PRESIDENT isn't buhari, but jubrin

CHANGE has turned to CHAIN

bros and sis, e b like say this NIGERIA na FAKE o
Re: Man Who Uses Human Parts To Prepare Pepper Soup Caught | Photos by pyyxxaro: 10:04am On Oct 13, 2017
Yansh Pepper soup grin
Re: Man Who Uses Human Parts To Prepare Pepper Soup Caught | Photos by Samsimple(m): 10:11am On Oct 13, 2017
chinedubrazil:
Re: Man Who Uses Human Parts To Prepare Pepper Soup Caught | Photos by Samsimple(m): 10:11am On Oct 13, 2017
chinedubrazil:
bad server updated
Re: Man Who Uses Human Parts To Prepare Pepper Soup Caught | Photos by fuckingAyaya(m): 10:12am On Oct 13, 2017
Cannibal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Who Uses Human Parts To Prepare Pepper Soup Caught | Photos by Homeboiy: 10:17am On Oct 13, 2017
It made front page last month
Re: Man Who Uses Human Parts To Prepare Pepper Soup Caught | Photos by ChineseBuggati3(m): 10:17am On Oct 13, 2017
God help us
Re: Man Who Uses Human Parts To Prepare Pepper Soup Caught | Photos by Khd95(m): 10:25am On Oct 13, 2017
Igbo and canibalism are inseperable just like afonja and skull harvestinggrin
Re: Man Who Uses Human Parts To Prepare Pepper Soup Caught | Photos by Samsimple(m): 10:29am On Oct 13, 2017
Homeboiy:
It made front page last month
link
Re: Man Who Uses Human Parts To Prepare Pepper Soup Caught | Photos by AuroraB(f): 10:58am On Oct 13, 2017
Why bring this old news up now
Trying to score some point with the 7human head ish on FP huh undecided
Re: Man Who Uses Human Parts To Prepare Pepper Soup Caught | Photos by flashmax(f): 11:21am On Oct 13, 2017
When you hear it, run!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Hacks US Govt. Account, Gives Family And Friends Permanent Citizen / Viral Video Of Army Jeep That Was Hit By Missile / How A Pastor's Daughter Almost Landed In Jail For Dating A Yahoo Boy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.