Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,691 members, 7,955,606 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:40 AM

Beyonce Baby Bump Pic Becomes The Most Liked Photo On Instagram - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beyonce Baby Bump Pic Becomes The Most Liked Photo On Instagram (1723 Views)

Egg Beats Kylie Jenner For Most Liked Instagram Photo / List Of The Most Liked Instagram Posts Of 2017, Beyonce Leads (Photos) / Amara Kanu's Dress That Gabrielle Union Liked (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beyonce Baby Bump Pic Becomes The Most Liked Photo On Instagram by mykeljosef: 3:48am On Feb 03, 2017
Selena Gomez doesn’t have the most liked Instagram photo anymore! Back in 2016, the artist had eight of the ten most liked Instagram photos of the year. It doesn’t seem to be turning out for her in 2017. There’s a newcomer. And it’s none other than Queen bey

Beyoncé recently revealed that she was pregnant with twins. The singer posted an artsy picture of herself to declare that, writing: “We would like to share our love and happiness. We have been blessed two times over. We are incredibly grateful that our family will be growing by two, and we thank you for your well wishes. – The Carters.”
pic already gathered 8.9 million likes in just 1 day

source - http://www.radioone.fm/selena-gomez-no-longer-liked-instagram-photo/

happy weekend nairalanders

mods abeg no vex oo..help me move to right section

lalasticlala mynd44 oam4j ishilove

Re: Beyonce Baby Bump Pic Becomes The Most Liked Photo On Instagram by Draei: 4:09am On Feb 03, 2017
Huh! 9 million likes on a pic i recently saw to be
around 500k likes? Hmm people are really
jobless i can see...Next plz.!
Re: Beyonce Baby Bump Pic Becomes The Most Liked Photo On Instagram by Luckylife(m): 4:23am On Feb 03, 2017
Only is likes can be converted to euros !
Re: Beyonce Baby Bump Pic Becomes The Most Liked Photo On Instagram by paiz: 5:47am On Feb 03, 2017
ok
Re: Beyonce Baby Bump Pic Becomes The Most Liked Photo On Instagram by Nobody: 5:50am On Feb 03, 2017
I am sure many U. S women will now start copying this style of pregnancy photos.
Re: Beyonce Baby Bump Pic Becomes The Most Liked Photo On Instagram by sarrki(m): 5:51am On Feb 03, 2017
They will all blame buhari

So this is politics

We have celebrity section

Move it there
Re: Beyonce Baby Bump Pic Becomes The Most Liked Photo On Instagram by Nobody: 5:53am On Feb 03, 2017
Draei:
Huh! 9 million likes on a pic i recently saw to be
around 500k likes? Hmm people are really
jobless i can see...Next plz.!

Luckylife:
Only is likes can be converted to euros !

Denounce, hope u are not haters of man kind

Re: Beyonce Baby Bump Pic Becomes The Most Liked Photo On Instagram by shikshark: 6:04am On Feb 03, 2017
97% of those likes are allocatd to vaseline crews
Re: Beyonce Baby Bump Pic Becomes The Most Liked Photo On Instagram by Kingsley1000(m): 6:15am On Feb 03, 2017
we would have been shouting olosho if she's a nigerian
Re: Beyonce Baby Bump Pic Becomes The Most Liked Photo On Instagram by Boleyndynasty2(f): 6:31am On Feb 03, 2017
fellis:
I am sure many U. S women will now start copying this style of pregnancy photos.
is it only Americans, trust Nigerians to join the trend.
Re: Beyonce Baby Bump Pic Becomes The Most Liked Photo On Instagram by olasaad(f): 8:46am On Feb 03, 2017
fellis:

Lol. US ke you will see Nigerian ladies doing the same now. even Nig so call celeb who can not use their brains will start doing like her now

1 Like

Re: Beyonce Baby Bump Pic Becomes The Most Liked Photo On Instagram by TwerkingSquirrel(m): 9:35am On Feb 03, 2017
grin 7 million out the 9 million liked the picture cos it saved them the MB they could have wasted at Xvideos.
Re: Beyonce Baby Bump Pic Becomes The Most Liked Photo On Instagram by Michellla(f): 10:02am On Feb 03, 2017
So beyonce gets pregnant and the world stops moving?

3 Likes

Re: Beyonce Baby Bump Pic Becomes The Most Liked Photo On Instagram by brandonobi(m): 10:06am On Feb 03, 2017
y not, its BEYONCE, the queen
Re: Beyonce Baby Bump Pic Becomes The Most Liked Photo On Instagram by NwannekaUloma(f): 10:35am On Feb 03, 2017
is 9 million as of now
Re: Beyonce Baby Bump Pic Becomes The Most Liked Photo On Instagram by Kondomatic(m): 1:42pm On Feb 03, 2017
I actually envy the people that lived before we started having celebrities.

1 Like

Re: Beyonce Baby Bump Pic Becomes The Most Liked Photo On Instagram by WebSurfer(m): 1:51pm On Feb 03, 2017
Such a shameless world we live in now
Re: Beyonce Baby Bump Pic Becomes The Most Liked Photo On Instagram by mykelmeezy: 2:06am On Feb 04, 2017
Jobless people

(1) (Reply)

EXPOSED: How 2baba Was Taken By DSS Last Night / BBNAIJA Winner Efe Pic When He Was Nobody (photo) / World's Sexiest Nurse [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.