Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,064 members, 7,832,574 topics. Date: Sunday, 19 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Happy 50th Birthday To Pastor Sam Adeyemi - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Happy 50th Birthday To Pastor Sam Adeyemi (13599 Views)

Pastor Sam Adeyemi: Sex In Marriage, Other Things That Make Family Work / Paul Enenche 50th Birthday Celebration: More Photos Of Osinbajo, Oyedepo, Anyim / Happy 50th Birthday To Pastor Kolawole Oyeyem - Chapel Of Uncommon Grace (CUG) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy 50th Birthday To Pastor Sam Adeyemi by ayusman16(m): 8:35am On Feb 03, 2017
omogidi234:

Bros, Daddy Freeze says Yahoo. What you say yourself?

Daddy freeze is his mentor.
Re: Happy 50th Birthday To Pastor Sam Adeyemi by ileogbenfidel(m): 8:45am On Feb 03, 2017
Wow 50years and God has been using u so greatly. Happy birthday sir.
Re: Happy 50th Birthday To Pastor Sam Adeyemi by boboenny: 8:45am On Feb 03, 2017
happy birthday
Re: Happy 50th Birthday To Pastor Sam Adeyemi by engprodigy: 8:51am On Feb 03, 2017
Happy birthday sir. We love you sir.
Re: Happy 50th Birthday To Pastor Sam Adeyemi by Kennikeddo(m): 8:52am On Feb 03, 2017
Happy birthday to u Man of God, may u never fall IJN
Re: Happy 50th Birthday To Pastor Sam Adeyemi by ejirocaro: 8:56am On Feb 03, 2017
Hbd sir,more grease 2 ur elbow.
Re: Happy 50th Birthday To Pastor Sam Adeyemi by femison32(m): 9:16am On Feb 03, 2017
Happy birthday sir
Re: Happy 50th Birthday To Pastor Sam Adeyemi by chichigal(f): 9:20am On Feb 03, 2017
Tifemide2017:
Happy birthday Pastor Sam Adeyemi

I can vividly remember those days of listening to Success Power, it really helped a lot.

I really missed those days on grace FM in kogi state
Re: Happy 50th Birthday To Pastor Sam Adeyemi by chichigal(f): 9:21am On Feb 03, 2017
happy birthday sir
Re: Happy 50th Birthday To Pastor Sam Adeyemi by princejones(m): 9:21am On Feb 03, 2017
Happy birthday to a great man of God
Re: Happy 50th Birthday To Pastor Sam Adeyemi by Corlina(m): 9:24am On Feb 03, 2017
HAPPY B-DAY SIR! MANY MORE AUCTION TO GREATER HEIGHTS.[i][/i] grin smiley[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Happy 50th Birthday To Pastor Sam Adeyemi by ddeola: 9:31am On Feb 03, 2017
God bless Pastor Sam Adeyemi
Re: Happy 50th Birthday To Pastor Sam Adeyemi by Funkybabee(f): 9:34am On Feb 03, 2017
happy birthday sir, more age with grace
Re: Happy 50th Birthday To Pastor Sam Adeyemi by Nobody: 9:48am On Feb 03, 2017
Happy Birthday
Re: Happy 50th Birthday To Pastor Sam Adeyemi by ogundeleai(m): 10:22am On Feb 03, 2017
The only pastor I always eager to listen to whenever am opportune.. He will never preach along ethnic, political and all sorts of divisive tendency rather how one can prosper with combination of religion and enterprise..Happy birthday!
Re: Happy 50th Birthday To Pastor Sam Adeyemi by kongobros: 10:38am On Feb 03, 2017
HungerBAD:
Happy Birthday Bros.

So many men of God in Nigeria, all looking expensive and yet their prayers still have not changed anything. Who do these men of God even pray to?

yes, you re very correct but the likes of Pastor Sam Adeyemi has at least enriched lives with his teachings. My concern is on those so called men of God who can not even teach the word yet they extort their members with fake prophesies.

1 Like

Re: Happy 50th Birthday To Pastor Sam Adeyemi by chimexdnice(m): 10:43am On Feb 03, 2017
happy birthday sir. you have been a very big blessing to me. Ever since I put a picture of you in my wallet... my wallet has never gone empty. cheesy
Re: Happy 50th Birthday To Pastor Sam Adeyemi by perfectgen(m): 10:53am On Feb 03, 2017
When everything then seemed lost, I just needed the undiluted word on what to do next, that word came out from this simple man of God; he remains the only man of God I give all attention and respect to because he has proven himself to be God sent. Happy birthday sir.
Re: Happy 50th Birthday To Pastor Sam Adeyemi by bencarson007(m): 10:56am On Feb 03, 2017
bayinq25:
This is one pastor that stands out among many!

You hit the nail on the head.
I was shocked to read sometime ago that he lives alone with the wife and kids,they manage school runs themselves and have no househelp and all the associated fake lives of other pastors...
Omo,cold catch me asin this kind pastor still dey ?
Well my resport for him soared over the roof from that day till date.

#TualeBabaSamAdeyemi
#RespectsForBeingReal
#HappyBirthdayBoss

1 Like

Re: Happy 50th Birthday To Pastor Sam Adeyemi by bencarson007(m): 10:58am On Feb 03, 2017
TeamSimple:
In Daddy Freeze voice #Yahoopastor

Definition of Daddy Freeze = Adult with baby brain and fish sense

#FoolishnessReloaded
Re: Happy 50th Birthday To Pastor Sam Adeyemi by stephengee(m): 11:19am On Feb 03, 2017
One of my mentors
Re: Happy 50th Birthday To Pastor Sam Adeyemi by Nobody: 11:39am On Feb 03, 2017
happy baiday sure paito
Re: Happy 50th Birthday To Pastor Sam Adeyemi by aviazuva: 11:44am On Feb 03, 2017
HBD Teacher
Re: Happy 50th Birthday To Pastor Sam Adeyemi by Incrizz(f): 12:59pm On Feb 03, 2017
Happy birthday Pastor Sam.
May God keep you from heresies, no matter the seeming gains..
Amen.
Re: Happy 50th Birthday To Pastor Sam Adeyemi by Incrizz(f): 1:03pm On Feb 03, 2017
bencarson007:

You hit the nail on the head.
I was shocked to read sometime ago that he lives alone with the wife and kids,they manage school runs themselves and have no househelp and all the associated fake lives of other pastors...
Omo,cold catch me asin this kind pastor still dey ?
Well my resport for him soared over the roof from that day till date.

#TualeBabaSamAdeyemi
#RespectsForBeingReal
#HappyBirthdayBoss
He doesn't spend a dime of tithe or offerings on himself self but for paying other pastors and running of the Church in general.
Except you specifically want to bless him with your substance.

1 Like

Re: Happy 50th Birthday To Pastor Sam Adeyemi by bencarson007(m): 2:15pm On Feb 03, 2017
Incrizz:

He doesn't spend a dime of tithe or offerings on himself self but for paying other pastors amdt running of the Church in general.
Except you specifically want to bless him with your substance.

I have been a long time fan
And he is been a long time role model

And by the way,that's one beautiful piece you wrote about baby mama...I was stunned!
Do you write
Re: Happy 50th Birthday To Pastor Sam Adeyemi by Incrizz(f): 3:04pm On Feb 03, 2017
bencarson007:

I have been a long time fan
And he is been a long time role model

And by the way,that's one beautiful piece you wrote about baby mama...I was stunned!
Do you write
Are you serious?
Thank you cry

Yes but personal journals.

Re: Happy 50th Birthday To Pastor Sam Adeyemi by bencarson007(m): 3:37pm On Feb 03, 2017
Incrizz:

Are you serious?
Thank you cry

Yes I am serious
You mind teaching me?
And this accompanying picture is just funny...got me blushing
Re: Happy 50th Birthday To Pastor Sam Adeyemi by bencarson007(m): 3:40pm On Feb 03, 2017
Incrizz:

Are you serious?
Thank you cry

Now I am laughing real hard because of this picture.
Its really funny
can I send you a poem?
Re: Happy 50th Birthday To Pastor Sam Adeyemi by Incrizz(f): 3:56pm On Feb 03, 2017
bencarson007:

Yes I am serious
You mind teaching me?
And this accompanying picture is just funny...got me blushing
Aww..I would love yo teach ya since you asked but I am not sure I know how to.
I know next to nothing about the literary world... embarassed

Lol..is it 'cause she's old?

But when The Holy Spirit, The Author of Literature dwells in you sha, you can not help but express His literary skillswink grin
Re: Happy 50th Birthday To Pastor Sam Adeyemi by Incrizz(f): 3:58pm On Feb 03, 2017
bencarson007:

Now I am laughing real hard because of this picture.
Its really funny
can I send you a poem?
Yes please.
But if it's bad, according to my feelings, I'm gonna tell ya.
Hope you can handle that? *eye brow raised*
Re: Happy 50th Birthday To Pastor Sam Adeyemi by bencarson007(m): 4:01pm On Feb 03, 2017
Incrizz:

Aww..I would love yo teach ya since you asked but I am not sure I would know how to.
I know next to nothing about the literary world... embarassed

You got skills
I saw it in that baby mama post
Wish I could know you more
#LetsLearnTogether
My name is Benny
What's yours pal ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Almost Broke Your Faith In GOD And How You Overcame It? / Freethinkers In Nigeria And The Fear Of Nigerians / Villagers Refused Us To Bury Our Brother Because We Converted To Christianity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.