Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,233 members, 7,953,882 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:14 AM

Winter Anime 2017: Kuzu No Honkai:a Second Look. - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Winter Anime 2017: Kuzu No Honkai:a Second Look. (475 Views)

The 6 Sexiest Athletes Of The 2018 Winter Olympics / Spring Anime 2017: Hinako Note. / Winter Anime 2017: Little Witch Academia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Winter Anime 2017: Kuzu No Honkai:a Second Look. by Nobody: 7:21am On Feb 03, 2017
Good morning animelanders. TGIF!

So, I have been watching Kuzu no Honkai, as part of the anime that I am following for 2017....and my oh my, this anime is deep. I tell you, you guys and gals HAVE TO WATCH THIS ANIME. Got a lot of heavy duty lessons to learn.

Like I said in an earlier post, this anime is about Mugi(a guy) who is in love with his music teacher Akane(a lady), and his girlfriend Hanabi (a girl) who is in love with her homeroom teacher and family friend Mr Kanai.(a gent).

Wow...things have been moving fast in this love triangle....or love complication.....

So far, we are four episodes into this show...and Mr Kanai has just confessed his love for Akane. Turns out that Kanai is in love with Akane because.....she reminds him of his mother, who died when he was a child.

(Mummy issues loading......).

And it turns out, in a flashback...that Akane is a lady who is a big time heartbreaker....she really ''gets around''...and she does it because it feels good to be desired by men...and it also feels good to see the tears running down the men's current girlfriends.But, Mr Kanai does not know that yet...because he is in love with mo...sorry Akane.

(And she has been doing it since she was a teenager.).

And Hanabi just happened to overhear her beloved Mr Kanai confess to Akane!

(Chineke!)

So Hanabi gets sad...and heads over to best friend Ecchan....to be ''comforted'' , the same way Mugi is ''comforting her''....as a means of consoling herself for losing the love of her beloved Mr Kanai.

You know, the characters in this anime share one common trait....immaturity. Akane thinks she is still in high school...and has not grown up.Mr Kanai wants to use Akane as a substitute for his dearly departed mama. And Hanabi does not want to accept that her crush is in love with someone else...and instead of facing her sorrow and overcoming it...she is using substitutes to keep sorrow at bay.

(They all need a good counselor....fast.)

Moral of the anime is....people are so afraid of sorrow...that they use other people as a means to avoid that sorrow.Akane is trying to escape the sorrow of being alone...by using other men. Mr Kanai is trying to escape the sorrow of loss of his mum....by using Akane as a substitute. And Hanabi and Mugi are using each other to escape the sorrow of losing their current crushes.Ecchan is using Hanabi as a means to escape her loneliness for being gay with no one to love her.

You don't have to be afraid of sorrow....especially as fear of sorrow keeps you from actually loving someone that needs to be loved right.And one does not need to fear being alone...because really...you are never alone. There are others around you. You gotta reach out.

Well....like I said....I highly recommend this anime. Please watch it.

Have a good Friday animelanders!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

BBC Compares President Buhari's Absence To Big Brother Nigeria Competition. / Bbnaija: See Who Popular Blogger And Nairalander Is Voting For / Can You Spell Gauge?.delaruetv | Street'ish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.