Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,666 members, 7,955,405 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:13 AM

Winter Anime 2017: Little Witch Academia - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Winter Anime 2017: Little Witch Academia (1239 Views)

Bbnaija:'I Did Not Raise A Witch -Ceec's Sister Pens Heartwarming Message To Her / The Amazing World Of Boku No Hero Academia / Bisola Calls Tboss A White Witch For Causing Kemen's Disqualification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Winter Anime 2017: Little Witch Academia by Nobody: 6:22pm On Mar 27, 2017

Title of anime: Little Witch Academia

What is it about.

Once upon a time, a little Japanese girl named Akko went to a magic show put on by a Great Witch by the name of Shiny Chariot,and in short falls in love with the idea of being a magician/witch.

Several years later....Akko's dream comes true...as she gets admitted into the Luna Nova academy for witches in England...even though she isn't 1) from a witches family 2) has zero talent.

And her attempt to reach the school gets her dragged into a parallel dimension, where she fights off a giant er chicken thing(I am not drunk, by the way)....with two new friends and a mysterious witch by the name of Professor Ursula....and a new er .....wand which falls into her hand...and which she calls the shiny rod.

And then she gets into school...where she goes from mistake to mistake, and aggravates everyone from the other teachers to the star student of her class (a lady named Diana)....and from one adventure to another...while striving to be like her heroine...Shiny Chariot...who has not been seen in er ages.....

And her mentor is...the mysterious Ursula-sensei...a woman with a secret......

And then ...she has to revive some ancient magical formula or stuff...

(This is not Harry Potter.).

What I like about this anime

Akko.....that's what I like about this anime.

Akko is an irritant, is too proud, thinks too highly of herself...and goes from mistake to mistake.

But...that is what is good about her too...

She is going to be a great witch....even greater than Shiny Chariot...because she is not afraid to make mistakes at all.

And that's what school gives you the opportunity to do....make mistakes, and learn from them.

Then there is the comedy, the adventure, and the fun too.

Should you watch this anime: Oh yes....right here

A trial will convince you.

till next time...keep watching anime...and keep learning and having fun.

Louperial Ral!

1 Like

Re: Winter Anime 2017: Little Witch Academia by Tellemall: 9:41pm On May 28, 2017
Is this anime actually interesting? It gets updated a lot, but the title is a put off.
Re: Winter Anime 2017: Little Witch Academia by Nobody: 5:13am On May 29, 2017
Tellemall:
Is this anime actually interesting? It gets updated a lot, but the title is a put off.

It is very interesting...with a lot of adventure...and a lot of twists and turns...and good character progression for the main character Akko.

You should watch it....you will enjoy it.
Re: Winter Anime 2017: Little Witch Academia by Tellemall: 10:14am On May 29, 2017
9jakohai:

It is very interesting...with a lot of adventure...and a lot of twists and turns...and good character progression for the main character Akko.

You should watch it....you will enjoy it.

I'll look at watching it later in the week.

I'm currently watching Quan Zhi Gao Shou among several others. You can try this one. It's kind of like SOA but it's interesting because one wonders what the Chinese can do in terms of anime. So far I'm not disappointed.
Re: Winter Anime 2017: Little Witch Academia by Nobody: 10:46am On May 29, 2017
Tellemall:

I'll look at watching it later in the week.

I'm currently watching Quan Zhi Gao Shou among several others. You can try this one. It's kind of like SOA but it's interesting because one wonders what the Chinese can do in terms of anime. So far I'm not disappointed.

Thanks for the recomendation re Quan Zhi Gao Shou. Have already seen Episode 1.
Re: Winter Anime 2017: Little Witch Academia by Tellemall: 12:51pm On May 29, 2017
9jakohai:

Thanks for the recomendation re Quan Zhi Gao Shou. Have already seen Episode 1.

Okay.

Are you on the Shingeki no Kyojin train! smiley
Re: Winter Anime 2017: Little Witch Academia by Nobody: 1:31pm On May 29, 2017
Tellemall:

Okay.

Are you on the Shingeki no Kyojin train! smiley

Sadly no.Have not been able to muster enough interest yet.

And I have tried.I have already watched season 1 episode 1 twice...and even managed to get up to season 1 ep 4,before interest died.

Sigh. smiley
Re: Winter Anime 2017: Little Witch Academia by Tellemall: 3:50pm On May 29, 2017
9jakohai:

Sadly no.Have not been able to muster enough interest yet.

And I have tried.I have already watched season 1 episode 1 twice...and even managed to get up to season 1 ep 4,before interest died.

Sigh. smiley

You can start from season 2 episode 5/6. I could never watch beyond episode 1 season 1. I think the Titans looked gross.

Do you have a particular genre in anime?
Re: Winter Anime 2017: Little Witch Academia by Nobody: 3:54pm On May 29, 2017
Tellemall:

You can start from season 2 episode 5/6. I could never watch beyond episode 1 season 1. I think the Titans looked gross.

Do you have a particular genre in anime?

I like any anime that catches my interest.

But if you were to pin me down to a specific genre...romance/drama/magic/fantasy with the occasional sci-fi.(I did grow up with Voltron!)
Re: Winter Anime 2017: Little Witch Academia by Tellemall: 7:50pm On May 29, 2017
9jakohai:

I like any anime that catches my interest.

But if you were to pin me down to a specific genre...romance/drama/magic/fantasy with the occasional sci-fi.(I did grow up with Voltron!)

Voltron, huh? I have heard about that but can't tell if I watched it or not. Will Gundam substitute? embarassed

Fantasy is lovely. And magic is just the crown of it all. Interesting taste you have.

(1) (Reply)

Register For Next Movie Star 2017 & Audition Date | Next Movie Star Audition Ven / See Amazing Cartoon Illustrations Of Evolution Of Pop Culture Icons / [video] FLATLINE Latest Movie 2019 Bukunmi Oluwasina |taiwo Ibikunle | Bukunmi A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.