Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,304 members, 7,954,215 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:26 PM

Do You Know What Happened To The Guy Who Wrote RIP On Buhari's Poster? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Do You Know What Happened To The Guy Who Wrote RIP On Buhari's Poster? (803 Views)

My Hilarious Chat With A Guy Who Wants To Sell His Kidney. / Am Still Wondering If The Guy In This Picture Is Still Alive / Hilarious Ghanaian Obituary Poster "Some Relatives Are Wicked" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know What Happened To The Guy Who Wrote RIP On Buhari's Poster? by danysi(m): 8:55am On Feb 03, 2017
Have you heard about the guy that wrote R.I.P On Buhari's Photo on twitter??

The Guy was arrested and taking to court and the Judge asked him what he meant by R.I.P? The Guys says he meant "REMAIN IN POWER"

Case Closed!!!
Re: Do You Know What Happened To The Guy Who Wrote RIP On Buhari's Poster? by trekkie: 10:16am On Feb 03, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Oyibo School Teacher And Pigin English / Bet9ja / Breaking News! Rodents Association Of Nigeria Kicks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.