Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,137 members, 7,814,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Ntuk Issac, Nigerian Bodybuilder Who Is Making Waves In The US. PICS - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ntuk Issac, Nigerian Bodybuilder Who Is Making Waves In The US. PICS (42264 Views)

My Head Is Getting Bald And It Is Making Me Feel Depressed,pls Help! / Nigerian Conjoined Twins Celebrate Xmas With Family After Surgery In The US.PICS / Photos Of This Cute Nigerian Gynaecologist Who Is Making Waves Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ntuk Issac, Nigerian Bodybuilder Who Is Making Waves In The US. PICS by Tastemoney(m): 12:53pm On Feb 03, 2017
Hmmm....

I don't like it
Re: Ntuk Issac, Nigerian Bodybuilder Who Is Making Waves In The US. PICS by Bitterleafsoup: 12:53pm On Feb 03, 2017
africandollar:

Dude, you should reconsider 'cos some babes dig such muscle things. wink Can I get a witness?!
Aww no!
Re: Ntuk Issac, Nigerian Bodybuilder Who Is Making Waves In The US. PICS by guywitzerogal(m): 12:54pm On Feb 03, 2017
Antoeni:
This na dwarf wen gym
are still surprised....na etebong calabar man dey tall
Re: Ntuk Issac, Nigerian Bodybuilder Who Is Making Waves In The US. PICS by jashar(f): 12:54pm On Feb 03, 2017
grin.....

you berra not argue with this dude..... grin grin
Re: Ntuk Issac, Nigerian Bodybuilder Who Is Making Waves In The US. PICS by 2shur: 12:55pm On Feb 03, 2017
abegi.
if im like make he carry plane put for back.
nobody gives a fuc.
who go play am go play am
beat all in mouth and eye come out.
most of theaw guys wey dey carry lorry and rock as weight no dey too sabi fight.
jackie chan go finish am
even jason statham go blow all d guy teeth come out.
na by hybrid abi na muscle.
abegi
Re: Ntuk Issac, Nigerian Bodybuilder Who Is Making Waves In The US. PICS by baby124: 12:55pm On Feb 03, 2017
Too much muscle. This is obviously for competition and not to catch babes.
Re: Ntuk Issac, Nigerian Bodybuilder Who Is Making Waves In The US. PICS by Nobody: 12:56pm On Feb 03, 2017
If he were in Nigeria, Nigerians would have discouraged him and his talents with useless political mentalities. Use it bro.

#IStandWith2Baba

Re: Ntuk Issac, Nigerian Bodybuilder Who Is Making Waves In The US. PICS by Richy4(m): 1:00pm On Feb 03, 2017
baby124:
Too much muscle. This is obviously for competition and not to catch babes.

I thought ladies like men with more than 6 packs.....This one got all the packs even on his legs. grin..
Re: Ntuk Issac, Nigerian Bodybuilder Who Is Making Waves In The US. PICS by misterchris(m): 1:00pm On Feb 03, 2017
Stupedinluv:
Nag not my type.
Passing
Did they send you UME Answers?
Re: Ntuk Issac, Nigerian Bodybuilder Who Is Making Waves In The US. PICS by Antoeni(m): 1:01pm On Feb 03, 2017
Abeg no mind me,i no even reason go there,
Re: Ntuk Issac, Nigerian Bodybuilder Who Is Making Waves In The US. PICS by baby124: 1:02pm On Feb 03, 2017
Richy4:

I thought ladies like men with more than 6 packs.....This one got all the packs even on his legs. grin..
Tufiakwa. This kind of muscle is not sexy at all. It's too much and makes the man look awkward
Re: Ntuk Issac, Nigerian Bodybuilder Who Is Making Waves In The US. PICS by fuckingAyaya(m): 1:08pm On Feb 03, 2017
looks so much like Emmanuel amunike though.thank God we HV found a husband for chi-chi igo

2 Likes

Re: Ntuk Issac, Nigerian Bodybuilder Who Is Making Waves In The US. PICS by shiimah: 1:09pm On Feb 03, 2017
Oblitz:
D GUY SHORT SHA!
I never see anybody from that side tall... maybe dem b Nigerian Chinese
Re: Ntuk Issac, Nigerian Bodybuilder Who Is Making Waves In The US. PICS by Ebigi: 1:10pm On Feb 03, 2017
Nice and perfect. Is not easy
to build your body to this level
Re: Ntuk Issac, Nigerian Bodybuilder Who Is Making Waves In The US. PICS by Nobody: 1:14pm On Feb 03, 2017
he aint as huge as benue born apollo crews in wwe na

Re: Ntuk Issac, Nigerian Bodybuilder Who Is Making Waves In The US. PICS by Kdiva(f): 1:15pm On Feb 03, 2017
Not sexy at all
Re: Ntuk Issac, Nigerian Bodybuilder Who Is Making Waves In The US. PICS by MARYchiells(f): 1:18pm On Feb 03, 2017
Mbanu, this isn't what I bargained for. That body is too scary.
Re: Ntuk Issac, Nigerian Bodybuilder Who Is Making Waves In The US. PICS by Bustincole(m): 1:19pm On Feb 03, 2017
The man look like Johnny Bravo

abi see for ya sef

Re: Ntuk Issac, Nigerian Bodybuilder Who Is Making Waves In The US. PICS by olisaEze(m): 1:21pm On Feb 03, 2017
guywitzerogal:
How him cassava go dey sef

The veins will have their own veins! cheesy

Re: Ntuk Issac, Nigerian Bodybuilder Who Is Making Waves In The US. PICS by Nobody: 1:22pm On Feb 03, 2017
africandollar:
Thanks for clarifying that he's based in US cos you can't get chiselled like this with our starch-laden Nigerian diet no matter how many hours a day you work out.
Re: Ntuk Issac, Nigerian Bodybuilder Who Is Making Waves In The US. PICS by Oblitz(m): 1:26pm On Feb 03, 2017
shiimah:

big lie! !!! I'm from there and I'm 6ft 2 tall
Re: Ntuk Issac, Nigerian Bodybuilder Who Is Making Waves In The US. PICS by Nobody: 1:37pm On Feb 03, 2017
bodybuilding.....
Re: Ntuk Issac, Nigerian Bodybuilder Who Is Making Waves In The US. PICS by shiimah: 1:39pm On Feb 03, 2017
Oblitz:

big lie! !!! I'm from there and I'm 6ft 2 tall
Really? that's wonderful... coz Akpan, kokoete, edet, papa, okon that I know re all of d same height
Re: Ntuk Issac, Nigerian Bodybuilder Who Is Making Waves In The US. PICS by megareal: 1:39pm On Feb 03, 2017
shiimah:

Taa! Don't generalise. All the men in my family are not less than 6ft. My husband is 6.4.
Because you no see never mean say dem no dey.
Re: Ntuk Issac, Nigerian Bodybuilder Who Is Making Waves In The US. PICS by thunderbabs: 1:45pm On Feb 03, 2017
All these steroids una dey swallow for muscle building..if d tin frontfire, na only u go dey dere.

U cant get his kinda shape with just gym equipments. You ve to use steroids...and d side effect na later...

Nice muscles though..
Re: Ntuk Issac, Nigerian Bodybuilder Who Is Making Waves In The US. PICS by Humblesam(m): 1:48pm On Feb 03, 2017
shiimah:
What type of nonsense talk is this? You tall pass me ni.
Don't be making this type of epileptic statement again cool
Re: Ntuk Issac, Nigerian Bodybuilder Who Is Making Waves In The US. PICS by ruggedtimi(m): 1:50pm On Feb 03, 2017
ovokooo:
By just seeing his picture i knew his name just had to be etuk.
hmm...had same thought
Re: Ntuk Issac, Nigerian Bodybuilder Who Is Making Waves In The US. PICS by Sultty(m): 1:51pm On Feb 03, 2017
What's with d g-string

1 Like

Re: Ntuk Issac, Nigerian Bodybuilder Who Is Making Waves In The US. PICS by creepsyme(f): 1:54pm On Feb 03, 2017
dainformant:
Here are photos of a Nigerian bodybuilder, Ntuk Issac, who is making waves in the United States due to his chiseled physique. The muscled Akwa Ibom competitor at the International Federation of Bodybuilding and Fitness IFBB -has been privileged to meet top Hollywood stars such as Hugh Jackman and others in the line of work. See some of his photos below;

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/02/check-out-this-muscled-nigerian.html
some foolish women will now tink he can take a woman to cloud 7 in bed! this is an empty gong! #$÷=×%+quote me and I swear I will never respond&^€%=÷×+.
Re: Ntuk Issac, Nigerian Bodybuilder Who Is Making Waves In The US. PICS by Orpe7(m): 2:15pm On Feb 03, 2017
Now they are advertising you sha dont let it get to your head and start thinking of coming home else the strong mehn in ur home town go end your career o
Re: Ntuk Issac, Nigerian Bodybuilder Who Is Making Waves In The US. PICS by shiimah: 2:23pm On Feb 03, 2017
Humblesam:

What type of nonsense talk is this? You tall pass me ni.
Don't be making this type of epileptic statement again cool
Sorry sir... I can understand your feeling
Re: Ntuk Issac, Nigerian Bodybuilder Who Is Making Waves In The US. PICS by shiimah: 2:24pm On Feb 03, 2017
megareal:

Taa! Don't generalise. All the men in my family are not less than 6ft. My husband is 6.4.
Because you no see never mean say dem no dey.
Alright ..
thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Doctors Please Help: I'm Having Weak Erection / 'Help! My Two Year Old Has SS Genotype' / A Friend Needs A Help On His Leg Challenge (Graphics Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.