Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,545 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

What It Takes To Enter The Islam Fold: My Observation - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / What It Takes To Enter The Islam Fold: My Observation (546 Views)

The Ten Nullifiers Of The Islam Of Tmc Members / Being A Full Hijabite Plus A Footballer, Outter The Fold Of Islam? / Islamic Etiquettes of Seeking Permission To Enter Houses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What It Takes To Enter The Islam Fold: My Observation by anochuko01(m): 10:38am On Feb 03, 2017
This is a reaction to a post in the front page about what it takes to join the Islam fold.
Please read and share your thoughts.

It says....
For the common unbeliever to become a Muslim, he/she must pronounce the two statements of the Shahadah: "I bear witness that there is no god but Allah, and I bear witness that Muhammad is His servant and Messenger."
A person who has previously believed in Judaism or Christianity has to add "And I bear witness that Jesus is the servant of Allah, His Messenger, and His word which He gave to Mary, and a spirit from Him."
This expression is to signify a rejection of both the Jewish misconception and derogation of Jesus, and the Christian misconception and exaggeration of his position.

I personally believe that A man's WORD and SPIRIT can never be a different being aside the man who owns them. wherever they appear. Doesn't that statement about Jesus signify a deity in his being?
Re: What It Takes To Enter The Islam Fold: My Observation by golpen(m): 6:32pm On Feb 03, 2017
anochuko01:
This is a reaction to a post in the front page about what it takes to join the Islam fold.
Please read and share your thoughts.

It says....
For the common unbeliever to become a Muslim, he/she must pronounce the two statements of the Shahadah: "I bear witness that there is no god but Allah, and I bear witness that Muhammad is His servant and Messenger."
A person who has previously believed in Judaism or Christianity has to add "And I bear witness that Jesus is the servant of Allah, His Messenger, and His word which He gave to Mary, and a spirit from Him."
This expression is to signify a rejection of both the Jewish misconception and derogation of Jesus, and the Christian misconception and exaggeration of his position.

I personally believe that A man's WORD and SPIRIT can never be a different being aside the man who owns them. wherever they appear. Doesn't that statement about Jesus signify a deity in his being?

"the likeness of Jesus in the sight of Allah is like that of Adam, He created him from Earth and then pronounced on him "BE", and he was" Quran 3:59.

This answers your question perfectly. You won't agree according to your belief that you are God, but in the same way Allah put that spirit in Mary (may peace and blessings of Allah be upon them both) and also invoked His word on Jesus, so Allah Invoked His word on you and every man living.

We are all makes of Allah's word, but we are not God. Same way is Jesus pbuh.

(1) (Reply)

Muslim Only(am Serious O) / Brushing With Tooth Paste During D Day,during Ramadan; Ok Or Not / Islamic Ruling On This Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.