Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,241 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:43 AM

Tuface Has Always Dreamt Of Becoming Nigeria's President - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tuface Has Always Dreamt Of Becoming Nigeria's President (434 Views)

Bobrisky Dreamt About Davido Last Night, Check It Out / Teddy A Travels With His Mom, Says He Has Always Dreamt Of Times Like This / H-I Idibia, Tuface's Brother Denied Entry Into The US Where He Lives (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tuface Has Always Dreamt Of Becoming Nigeria's President by Nobody: 11:07am On Feb 03, 2017
We who listen for the real message behind music have known for a long time that Tuface Idibia wants to be President of Nigeria. He has wanted it for a long long time. Perhapse, he is looking at 2019. Maybe we will see a Tuface-Akbabio combination?

How did we know? He started campaigning codedly for it years ago with his song, For Instance, where he sang: For instance, Say na me be Baale of Nigerians. Say na me be one wey dey make plan. Say I go create a scenery where better go plenty. Make we dey give chance. Instead to dey pack the money go France. To make suffer to full in abundance. To make me run run away. To a place where ebi sayI go feel like Europeans. Where them go respect my skills for instance. Where them no go dey play pranks.Ontop people wey work the way. Wey give them the keyTo chop substance. As them know say we be freelance. Their looting no dey give us assurance.Repentance no dey their plane. E dey create annoyance for my heartSo Ala Oyi e!

If that is not a presidential campaign pitch, then I wonder what is? ‘Baale’ is the Yoruba word for ‘King’; and since Nigeria is not a kingdom, the nearest thing to Baale is President. So, Tuface was not just singing years ago when he dropped this hint. He was watering the ground. He was telling us that one day he will join politics and shoot for the highest level.

Read the rest here: http://zikistmovement.igbodefender.com/2017/02/03/tuface-has-always-wanted-to-be-president-of-nigeria/#more-2639
Re: Tuface Has Always Dreamt Of Becoming Nigeria's President by Luizkid(m): 11:22am On Feb 03, 2017
it'll be nice if he gives it a shot, enuf is enuf for these old thieves recycling themselves on us.
Re: Tuface Has Always Dreamt Of Becoming Nigeria's President by Jglad(f): 12:54pm On Feb 03, 2017
Isn't he a Nigerian? It's no crime...
If u want to contest sef, go ahead but mind U, people will vote for him not U.

#justmyopinion

(1) (Reply)

The Heartminders Walk Against Rape #HAAROSA2017 Is Here! / Style Of The Day: Cohbams / Best Adele Songs And Inspiring Lyrics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.