Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,943 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:19 AM

Hit FM Calabar Hosts MC Galaxy, Rosaline Meurer As They Mark Anniversary - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hit FM Calabar Hosts MC Galaxy, Rosaline Meurer As They Mark Anniversary (24950 Views)

Meet Victoria Elliot, Desmond Elliot's Wife As They Mark Wedding Anniversary / Actress Rosaline Meurer Shows Off Hot Figure In New Photos / Rosaline Meurer & Tonto Dikeh Wearing Similar Rings (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hit FM Calabar Hosts MC Galaxy, Rosaline Meurer As They Mark Anniversary by AlexReports(m): 11:14am On Feb 03, 2017
As Hit FM Calabar marked their first anniversary two days ago, they played host to some headline stars like MC Galaxy, Rosaline Meurer and Morientes at their station. It was indeed a worthy reception as the artists and actress congratulated them on air as well as send out goodwill messages to their fans.

Th centre of attraction at the Hit FM Studio Calabar was controversial actress Rosaline Meurer who had been trending recently all over the social media. The station played up a game to their fans with a promise of getting N1,000 ‎airtime if they could predict or tell the name, instagram handle and controversy sorrounding the talent creamy actress.

See fans reactions after the cut.
http://www.alexreports.info/2017/02/wow-hit-fm-calabar-play-host-to-mc.html?m=0

1 Share

Re: Hit FM Calabar Hosts MC Galaxy, Rosaline Meurer As They Mark Anniversary by holysainbj(m): 1:59pm On Feb 03, 2017
Finally oo #FTC...e sweet shaa grin cheesy wink...OP wetin concern us with the hostin now eh?
i use this opportunity to pray for Booboo, Mr. President u shall not die o, u cant increase everything that has price then now come and die, u want to rest? no, mbanu, do and come back....u must finish ur tenure....

4 Likes

Re: Hit FM Calabar Hosts MC Galaxy, Rosaline Meurer As They Mark Anniversary by Dadurty(m): 1:59pm On Feb 03, 2017
Hi
Re: Hit FM Calabar Hosts MC Galaxy, Rosaline Meurer As They Mark Anniversary by Orikinla1: 1:59pm On Feb 03, 2017
Okay.
Re: Hit FM Calabar Hosts MC Galaxy, Rosaline Meurer As They Mark Anniversary by dbynonetwork: 2:00pm On Feb 03, 2017
Ok
Re: Hit FM Calabar Hosts MC Galaxy, Rosaline Meurer As They Mark Anniversary by EmperorLee(m): 2:00pm On Feb 03, 2017
Fdeji1:
Sweet galaxy and fine Rosalie

Why you dey follow me around na sad
Re: Hit FM Calabar Hosts MC Galaxy, Rosaline Meurer As They Mark Anniversary by Fdeji1(f): 2:01pm On Feb 03, 2017
Sweet galaxy and fine Rosalie
Re: Hit FM Calabar Hosts MC Galaxy, Rosaline Meurer As They Mark Anniversary by BruzMoney(m): 2:01pm On Feb 03, 2017
the babe fine
Re: Hit FM Calabar Hosts MC Galaxy, Rosaline Meurer As They Mark Anniversary by DavidTheGeek: 2:01pm On Feb 03, 2017
Check my siggy wink
Re: Hit FM Calabar Hosts MC Galaxy, Rosaline Meurer As They Mark Anniversary by karlnyeno: 2:02pm On Feb 03, 2017
what of iyanya
Re: Hit FM Calabar Hosts MC Galaxy, Rosaline Meurer As They Mark Anniversary by Angelinastto(f): 2:02pm On Feb 03, 2017
Issokay
Re: Hit FM Calabar Hosts MC Galaxy, Rosaline Meurer As They Mark Anniversary by Unclerukus: 2:02pm On Feb 03, 2017
so?? whats the big deal sef. just another average looking girl.

4 Likes

Re: Hit FM Calabar Hosts MC Galaxy, Rosaline Meurer As They Mark Anniversary by Samanza89: 2:02pm On Feb 03, 2017
Each time I hear Mcgalaxy I remember the Bible verse that says...

"Never despise thy little beginning"...

He was my senior back then in secondary school(2 class difference)...

The only senior I ever reported to the school authorities throughout my secondary school days...

We later met up again in the University, same level, different departments... My bone G then...

I cut my cap for you bro!... Keep on sailing higher...

God is thy backbone...

4 Likes

Re: Hit FM Calabar Hosts MC Galaxy, Rosaline Meurer As They Mark Anniversary by Adonis3: 2:02pm On Feb 03, 2017
Jdn
Re: Hit FM Calabar Hosts MC Galaxy, Rosaline Meurer As They Mark Anniversary by galarbagalapazy(m): 2:05pm On Feb 03, 2017
but un4shunatly ladies and gentlemen that is the hend of d show

1 Like

Re: Hit FM Calabar Hosts MC Galaxy, Rosaline Meurer As They Mark Anniversary by Nobody: 2:05pm On Feb 03, 2017
She is Church hill edible caterer,that wants 2 break him and Tonto's marriage
Re: Hit FM Calabar Hosts MC Galaxy, Rosaline Meurer As They Mark Anniversary by cornel994(m): 2:06pm On Feb 03, 2017
karlnyeno:
what of iyanya
who be iyanya? At last #hitnationfamily we made it to nairaland grin
Re: Hit FM Calabar Hosts MC Galaxy, Rosaline Meurer As They Mark Anniversary by Shortyy(f): 2:09pm On Feb 03, 2017
Which one is MC galaxy in the pictures?
Re: Hit FM Calabar Hosts MC Galaxy, Rosaline Meurer As They Mark Anniversary by classical15(m): 2:16pm On Feb 03, 2017
So what should we do now? Next biko
Re: Hit FM Calabar Hosts MC Galaxy, Rosaline Meurer As They Mark Anniversary by ariyebaba(m): 2:20pm On Feb 03, 2017
d guy sandwiched by two pretty gals

grin

Shortyy:
Re: Hit FM Calabar Hosts MC Galaxy, Rosaline Meurer As They Mark Anniversary by kkboy(m): 2:44pm On Feb 03, 2017
The babe looks very TIDY!!!!!!!
Re: Hit FM Calabar Hosts MC Galaxy, Rosaline Meurer As They Mark Anniversary by Nobody: 2:44pm On Feb 03, 2017
grin
Re: Hit FM Calabar Hosts MC Galaxy, Rosaline Meurer As They Mark Anniversary by jiinxed: 3:26pm On Feb 03, 2017
Who's she?
Re: Hit FM Calabar Hosts MC Galaxy, Rosaline Meurer As They Mark Anniversary by GamaG(m): 3:30pm On Feb 03, 2017
See galaxy wey dey beg my friend to feature am for show free of charge for uyo don turn big guy. God is great.

2 Likes

Re: Hit FM Calabar Hosts MC Galaxy, Rosaline Meurer As They Mark Anniversary by barrybanbi: 3:52pm On Feb 03, 2017
I careless about the controversies about her, this girl fine die.... One shot is all I ask

1 Like

Re: Hit FM Calabar Hosts MC Galaxy, Rosaline Meurer As They Mark Anniversary by joinnow: 3:58pm On Feb 03, 2017
Shortyy:
The one that hold the two babies in the first pix

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hadi Sirika Receives Birthday Gifts From MC Tagwaye Twin (Photos) / Most Popular Nigerians In The World (dead Or Alive) / Ibinabo Fiberesima Hails Tonto Dikeh As Tonto Covers Media Room Hub Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.