Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,247 members, 7,815,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Tuface Needs Not Protest - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tuface Needs Not Protest (879 Views)

Tuface Visits Nelson Mandela’s Home In South Africa / H-I Idibia, Tuface's Brother Denied Entry Into The US Where He Lives (Pics) / Do Not Protest - Blackface Insists In New Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tuface Needs Not Protest by Rett0: 2:54pm On Feb 03, 2017
Yes you heard me right. He needs not do a street protest. Creating a topic has never been my thing but I decided to do this to clear my conscience.

Not in the country called Nigeria where the government and security agencies can sponsor hoodlums to hijack the protest and then shoot at innocent citizens in order to scare everyone and halt future protests.

Now let's be smart!

How about a social media protest Everyone interested will partake knowing their safety is guaranteed.
How about everyone taking to their Twitter, Facebook, Forum etc accounts using same words with a #tag on same day. It going to be the first of its kind and I think it will be more effective.

I believe in the jet age approach.
I believe Wisdom yields more results than Strength.

N.B I'm a confirmed Wailer but I'm bothered about the lives of our youths. We can never trust our desperate politicians because they can go any lenght to ensure they keep everyone in check. Lets learn from the Biafra protest.
This is my take...

What do you think
Lalastic
Re: Tuface Needs Not Protest by Nobody: 2:56pm On Feb 03, 2017
Getawt!!!!! Who be this one again?
Re: Tuface Needs Not Protest by ItxAyce(m): 3:01pm On Feb 03, 2017
Seriously? Twitter?... What has it done so far?
Please change your mindset
Re: Tuface Needs Not Protest by incomintop: 3:16pm On Feb 03, 2017
THIS KID JUST EARN 1K FOR POSTING THIS RUBBISH
OP YOU CAN NOW GO AND COLLECT THE MONEY FOR THIS POST FROM LAI MOHAMMED

i stand with tuface

Rett0:
Yes you heard me right. He needs not do a street protest. Creating a topic has never been my thing but I decided to do this to clear my conscience.

Not in the country called Nigeria where the government and security agencies can sponsor hoodlums to hijack the protest and then shoot at innocent citizens in order to scare everyone and halt future protests.

Now let's be smart!

How about a social media protest Everyone interested will partake knowing their safety is guaranteed.
How about everyone taking to their Twitter, Facebook, Forum etc accounts using same words with a #tag on same day. It going to be the first of its kind and I think it will be more effective.

N.B I'm a confirmed Wailer but I'm bothered about the lives of our youths. We can never trust our desperate politicians because they can go any lenght to ensure they keep everyone in check. Lets learn from the Biafra protest.
This is my take...

What do you think
Lalastic
Re: Tuface Needs Not Protest by Rett0: 3:21pm On Feb 03, 2017
incomintop:
THIS KID JUST EARN 1K FOR POSTING THIS RUBBISH
OP YOU CAN NOW GO AND COLLECT THE MONEY FOR THIS POST FROM LAI MOHAMMED

i stand with tuface

I said What do you think? Simply state what you think and stop being the kid..

I think you should go through my previous posts and see who the kid is here. You don't hate this government and their wicked ways as much as I do and i only wished our protests will not be interrupted by bloody politicians But I have had more experience than you and tuface when it comes to things like this so I know what I say and I speak for the records....
Re: Tuface Needs Not Protest by Solace277(f): 3:29pm On Feb 03, 2017
whether you like it or not, we will protest!!!

whether the devil likes it or not, we will protest!

#istandwith2baba #oneNigeria!!!
Re: Tuface Needs Not Protest by Nobody: 2:09pm On Aug 25, 2017
I have reason to believe you support DAN, you have been enlisted as a DANist
Rett0:

Now let's be smart!

This is my take...

What do you think
Lalastic
b) make post to challenge agitation to breakup Nigeria,
c) like and share posts of other DANite and others from detribalised Nigerians .
d) automatically added to list of Danites detribalised and anti-breakup peeps
e) follow all listed Danites
illuminated93, Addy003, 9japrof, EmeeNaka, Ikhilor, GQman, neocortex, TheHistorian, Shaytun, sirjerry, WORDWORLD, amanda2013, wetinconsignme, freshest4live, ameri9ja, Okoroawusa, onward4life, Almaheed, genbuhari, thoth, Axeman2, lonelydora, LoveMachine, ugosample, darkckUSA, mrdashing10, henitan24, caseless, amah91, obaamah, Rett0
If you want to become a Danite simply quote me and tell me
Please copy block of text save it on your PC and paste it to bottom of your posts in appropriate threads or any thread for that matter.
join our email list by emailing: wetinconsignme@asia.com as soon as you can manage to .
If you want to become a Danite simply quote me and tell
Re: Tuface Needs Not Protest by Rett0: 6:44pm On Aug 28, 2017
GenBuhari:
I have reason to believe you support DAN, you have been enlisted as a DANist
b) make post to challenge agitation to breakup Nigeria,
c) like and share posts of other DANite and others from detribalised Nigerians .
d) automatically added to list of Danites detribalised and anti-breakup peeps
e) follow all listed Danites
illuminated93, Addy003, 9japrof, EmeeNaka, Ikhilor, GQman, neocortex, TheHistorian, Shaytun, sirjerry, WORDWORLD, amanda2013, wetinconsignme, freshest4live, ameri9ja, Okoroawusa, onward4life, Almaheed, genbuhari, thoth, Axeman2, lonelydora, LoveMachine, ugosample, darkckUSA, mrdashing10, henitan24, caseless, amah91, obaamah, Rett0
If you want to become a Danite simply quote me and tell me
Please copy block of text save it on your PC and paste it to bottom of your posts in appropriate threads or any thread for that matter.
join our email list by emailing: wetinconsignme@asia.com as soon as you can manage to .
If you want to become a Danite simply quote me and tell

I have no business supporting leaders who have no feelings for the masses. I have no business supporting thieves. I have no business supporting leaders who pay you to support their wickedness online while they steal from over 170million Nigerians and generations unborn.
My business is in supporting the masses.
My business is in seeing God slay these wicked thieves and making them incapacitated.
My business is supporting those who care about the baby who has no formula or cerelac, live in slumps, tormented by mosquitoes with no extra clothing to keep warm.
My business is that child who is so intelligent, determined and focused but ends up a cultist because a failed government couldn't provide quality education for him.
My business is that lady whose Mother is ill and has to give out her body to raise medical bills.
My business is that graduate who has laboured through cold nights burning out candles to earn a degree but has no job....
My business is the people called Nigerians and NOT the leaders called Nigeria.

If my business is your business, then share this post and not some selfish Danites propaganda.
Re: Tuface Needs Not Protest by Ugosample(m): 7:51pm On Aug 28, 2017
Rett0:

I have no business supporting leaders who have no feelings for the masses. I have no business supporting thieves. I have no business supporting leaders who pay you to support their wickedness online while they steal from over 170million Nigerians and generations unborn.
My business is in seeing God slay these wicked thieves and making them incapacitated.
My business is supporting those who care about the baby who has no formula or cerelac, live in slumps, tormented by mosquitoes with no extra clothing to keep warm.
My business is that child who is so intelligent, determined and focused but ends up a cultist because a failed government couldn't provide quality education for him.
My business is that lady whose Mother is ill and has give out her body to raise medical bills.
My business is that graduate who has laboured through cold nights burning out candles to earn a degree but has no job....

If my business is your business, then share this post and not some selfish Danites propaganda.

I like this

1 Like

Re: Tuface Needs Not Protest by WetinConsignMe: 12:38am On Aug 29, 2017
Rett0:

My business is that lady whose Mother is ill and has to give out her body to raise medical bills.

What a lovely and heartfelt write-up. But please note, genbuhari has intense love for president Buhari, which other Danites do not necessarilly share. Our focus is detribalism and anti-secessionism not any person, group, or party.

1 Like

Re: Tuface Needs Not Protest by WetinConsignMe: 12:51am On Aug 29, 2017
Ugosample:

I like this

Yeah, me too. It is a heaetfelt write-up.
But he painted all Danites with genbuhari's Buhari jingoism, which is not true.
Our focus is detribalism and anti-secessionism not any person, group, or party.
Re: Tuface Needs Not Protest by Rett0: 8:07am On Aug 29, 2017
WetinConsignMe:

What a lovely and heartfelt write-up. But please note, genbuhari has intense love for president Buhari, which other Danites do not necessarilly share. Our focus is detribalism and anti-secessionism not any person, group, or party.

Thanks. Detribalization is a million times supported by me because it's simply a political divide and rule tactic. We are Nigerians irrespective of our tribes and suffer in the hands of Nigeria (Our leaders). If secession will benefit over 170million enslaved Nigerians, then I think we should support it. What is Wrong with secession? We are in the 21st Century and times have changed. The very persons who took over this scam called Nigeria are still the very ones deciding the fate of the masses even when it's obvious we've been maltreated all these decades.
I admit we've been their slaves for decades but isn't it inhumane to insist a maltreated slave continues to live with you?
Isn't madness trying things same way and expecting same results? Nigeria (Our leaders) wants us to continually live in insanity because of the oil wells they control and the stolen wealth they've stored up.
Show me a Country in the world whose Citizens are compelled to love their Country and whose Unity is not Negotiable?
The UK is made of England, Ireland, Wales and Scotland working independently...
The USA is made of independent States...
Canada is run independently and same with Australia. Decentralization is the reason for development in these countries. We have too many differences to be run this way as a Nation. The tribal and religious wars you see is a result of our differences. We are too different to be united... Growth and development can only be achieved by a people who share common grounds. Since we don't, I think splitting up into our common grounds will foster more growth and development for each unit and this will benefit a majority of over 170 million Nigerians than what is presently obtainable.

If the Children of a particular family start crying that they no longer what to be with their parents, it is a clear indication that the parents have failed in carrying out their responsibilities and the Children are no longer happy and safe with them.
This is what we see in Nigeria today. Instead of trying to make posts to silent inter tribal wars and secession, I think it's better we look into the root cause of these issues as civilised youths.

Finally, WHAT is wrong with SECESSION?

(1) (Reply)

Beyonce Told Me She Is Having Twin Boys - Kemi Olunloyo / Adele Breaks Her Grammy Award In Half & Dedicates It To Beyonce / Peter Okoye And Wife Celebrate Daughter, Aliona As She Turns 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.