Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,631 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:12 PM

There's $15.5 Billion Behind That Door, what Would You do?(PIC) - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / There's $15.5 Billion Behind That Door, what Would You do?(PIC) (57046 Views)

What Will You Do? (pic) / You See This In Your Kitchen, What Would You Do (pic) / What Will U Do(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There's $15.5 Billion Behind That Door, what Would You do?(PIC) by rolams(m): 6:02pm On Feb 03, 2017
I will go inside with some anti snake plants.
Re: There's $15.5 Billion Behind That Door, what Would You do?(PIC) by madridsta007(m): 6:02pm On Feb 03, 2017
Buy live goats and send them there. Watch the pythons eat them up and send more live goats, till the pythons are too full to eat.

Then calmly walk through the door, with some live goats with me, pass through the door and obtain what is behind. The money.
Re: There's $15.5 Billion Behind That Door, what Would You do?(PIC) by dfrost: 6:03pm On Feb 03, 2017
Tazmode:
Snakes, get outta my way pls,
I asked nicely

I no go ask again

Bros, no be by anime ooo cheesy grin

I know people that know me, won't bother inviting me in the first place. Ejo ke? Of all things. Singing "I'm walking away from troubles in my life..." in Craig David's voice lipsrsealed
Re: There's $15.5 Billion Behind That Door, what Would You do?(PIC) by Marvel1206: 6:03pm On Feb 03, 2017
I'd simply borrow 5 live goats and render them physically inactive till i pack all the money
Re: There's $15.5 Billion Behind That Door, what Would You do?(PIC) by KingRex1(m): 6:04pm On Feb 03, 2017
For lalasticlala na double blessings..
Meat plus cash
Re: There's $15.5 Billion Behind That Door, what Would You do?(PIC) by VeniJu: 6:04pm On Feb 03, 2017
liljboy:
Rule No1... ''Get rich or die trying'' smiley
Re: There's $15.5 Billion Behind That Door, what Would You do?(PIC) by JeffreyJamez(m): 6:04pm On Feb 03, 2017
I'll justt walk past them,they can harm me
Re: There's $15.5 Billion Behind That Door, what Would You do?(PIC) by ustavo(m): 6:05pm On Feb 03, 2017
I go use grenade na
Re: There's $15.5 Billion Behind That Door, what Would You do?(PIC) by TopWinner(m): 6:05pm On Feb 03, 2017
liljboy:

Money can be made but life cannot.

1 Like

Re: There's $15.5 Billion Behind That Door, what Would You do?(PIC) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Feb 03, 2017
xstry:
who needs guns? I'll use my bare hands

Ose

Samson of our time...

3 gbosa for u
Re: There's $15.5 Billion Behind That Door, what Would You do?(PIC) by cutedharmee: 6:05pm On Feb 03, 2017
God forbid. I don't want o
Re: There's $15.5 Billion Behind That Door, what Would You do?(PIC) by SeniorZato(m): 6:05pm On Feb 03, 2017
With my AK 47, i dont think i gat a problem
Re: There's $15.5 Billion Behind That Door, what Would You do?(PIC) by VeniJu: 6:06pm On Feb 03, 2017
zuby4real10:
my life worth more than any wealth on earth.
And what is life without the things you need?
Just simple say you can't risk your life..sad
Re: There's $15.5 Billion Behind That Door, what Would You do?(PIC) by VeniJu: 6:08pm On Feb 03, 2017
fortunechy:
How to cook YORUBA SOUP:
1. Add water
2. Add red oil
3. Stir with plank or firewood
4. Add strange leaves
5. Add pepper
6. Add pepper again
7. More pepper
8. My friend, add more pepper.
10. Stir again, add local salt, add more pepper.
11. Use wrapper from the house to put down the pot
12. Add more pepper.
Am sure some of dem are so angry now dat dey didn't even notice I omitted number 9
And Serve with stew..cheesy
Re: There's $15.5 Billion Behind That Door, what Would You do?(PIC) by BonetEzra(m): 6:09pm On Feb 03, 2017
I'll wake up.. Cuz it must be a dream
Re: There's $15.5 Billion Behind That Door, what Would You do?(PIC) by EbolaParasite: 6:09pm On Feb 03, 2017
Erngie:
God forbid

Forbid wetin? Die na Die. We will die one day so if you die trying to get $15 billion it's worth it. Whether you die trying to get it or die 80 years later. Die na Die oo. Take the risk juh... grin
Re: There's $15.5 Billion Behind That Door, what Would You do?(PIC) by charlesucheh(m): 6:09pm On Feb 03, 2017
Desperate Times calls for desperate measures! That's when i'll put the interpretation of that quote in action. Plsssssss! Increase their Numbers and you will know that "POVERTY" is a Bastard! Walahi! Those snakes know reach to stop me from reaching that 15.5billion...

1 Like

Re: There's $15.5 Billion Behind That Door, what Would You do?(PIC) by SalamRushdie: 6:09pm On Feb 03, 2017
Nairalanders have been killing snakes bigger than this for nothing Na
Re: There's $15.5 Billion Behind That Door, what Would You do?(PIC) by SirAweezy(m): 6:10pm On Feb 03, 2017
Correct 2 sharp cutlasses... that's all.
Re: There's $15.5 Billion Behind That Door, what Would You do?(PIC) by MultiCEO1: 6:10pm On Feb 03, 2017
I'll feed them goats enough to immobilize them all, then push them to one side with long stick, walk through that door and take 'm' money.
Re: There's $15.5 Billion Behind That Door, what Would You do?(PIC) by EbolaParasite: 6:10pm On Feb 03, 2017
SeniorZato:
With my AK 47, i dont think i gat a problem

Except for the simple fact that the post said "NO GUNS" tongue tongue
Re: There's $15.5 Billion Behind That Door, what Would You do?(PIC) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Feb 03, 2017
splash petrol halfway through the passage and lit it up
Re: There's $15.5 Billion Behind That Door, what Would You do?(PIC) by Tosbi(m): 6:11pm On Feb 03, 2017
Funny comments above lol... just gimme a litre of petrol and lighter, atleast to burn the little distance of the door and the animals. Would prenetrate the door easily from there afterwards wink
Re: There's $15.5 Billion Behind That Door, what Would You do?(PIC) by bigfrancis21: 6:12pm On Feb 03, 2017
liljboy:

Odeshi nothing mega...I go keep anti-venom injection ready waka pass with all the potential snake bites grin, as soon as I enter door I inject the anti-venom and here comes my mullah cheesy cheesy
Re: There's $15.5 Billion Behind That Door, what Would You do?(PIC) by Babysheart(f): 6:12pm On Feb 03, 2017
Wear a specially made aluminum suit that covers every part of my body and go in with a matchet.
Re: There's $15.5 Billion Behind That Door, what Would You do?(PIC) by EmekaBlue(m): 6:12pm On Feb 03, 2017
small something
Re: There's $15.5 Billion Behind That Door, what Would You do?(PIC) by manny4life(m): 6:13pm On Feb 03, 2017
madridsta007:
Buy live goats and send them there. Watch the pythons eat them up and send more live goats, till the pythons are too full to eat.

Then calmly walk through the door, with some live goats with me, pass through the door and obtain what is behind. The money.

I was gonna post the same thing, this seems to be the ONLY intelligent sensible response so far. If $15.5 billion is truly behind the door, patience is the key. Just lure the snakes with a meal (live animals), after they've consumed more than enough, the snakes would find it really difficult to move let alone trying to attack you.

2 Likes

Re: There's $15.5 Billion Behind That Door, what Would You do?(PIC) by dallyemmy: 6:13pm On Feb 03, 2017
Patience is the key word, be in haste and die before your time...
hyfr:
I will buy 5 agege bread and 2 sardine with 5 orobo fanta and rechargeable lantern. I go just park near there, when hunger catch the animals, its either they kill themselves or they go and search for food,while I walk jejely to carry he money
Re: There's $15.5 Billion Behind That Door, what Would You do?(PIC) by M2dX(m): 6:13pm On Feb 03, 2017
i will get some sheeps, rams, goats , like 20, when they swallow all of then i will get another 20 feed them, till they get weak , then i will enter and get money

1 Like

Re: There's $15.5 Billion Behind That Door, what Would You do?(PIC) by maasoap(m): 6:14pm On Feb 03, 2017
Hades2016:
This snakes are not poisonous na ... I will go through I swear ... snake means shiit to me sad
You're free to go through if they are not hungry. If they are, just one of them is enough to strangle you to death. Strangulation is their weapon, not poison or venom.
Re: There's $15.5 Billion Behind That Door, what Would You do?(PIC) by sekem: 6:14pm On Feb 03, 2017
Very simple

Carry two or three goats with you

Enter the room and walk very slowly towards the door

If any of those creepy and crawling lalasticlala's friends come charging at you, you simply place the goat in their pathway

Yes na

Why do you think they call it scapegoat?

By the time those boys are kept busy with the goats, you are already in da oza room surrounded by billions.

If you don't have goats, you can use lab rats. Snakes and rat meat are 5&6
Re: There's $15.5 Billion Behind That Door, what Would You do?(PIC) by hadaydhollarpo(m): 6:16pm On Feb 03, 2017
I go troway 'solelasan' (poision) lobatan.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Updated collection of crazily funny pictures..... Hahahahahaha / Photo: Dasukigate! Gate Of Life, Get Yours Before It Finishes! / Sterling Bank Shades Access Bank, Gtbank, Union Bank And First Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.