Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,794 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:06 AM

There's $15.5 Billion Behind That Door, what Would You do?(PIC) - Jokes Etc (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / There's $15.5 Billion Behind That Door, what Would You do?(PIC) (57445 Views)

What Will You Do? (pic) / You See This In Your Kitchen, What Would You Do (pic) / What Will U Do(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There's $15.5 Billion Behind That Door, what Would You do?(PIC) by daygeee(m): 10:20pm On Feb 03, 2017
What more do I want God to do for me? 3 months worth of meat, money to last 10 generations. Rejoice o my soul grin

1 Like

Re: There's $15.5 Billion Behind That Door, what Would You do?(PIC) by remainhidden: 10:21pm On Feb 03, 2017
It simple
All you have to do is throw large quantity of food for them
You know the resy
Re: There's $15.5 Billion Behind That Door, what Would You do?(PIC) by damkin24(m): 10:21pm On Feb 03, 2017
xstry:
who needs guns? I'll use my bare hands
easier said than done
Re: There's $15.5 Billion Behind That Door, what Would You do?(PIC) by micflo28(m): 11:10pm On Feb 03, 2017
simple, get a prey, goat or smefin to keep them busy while i walk through. or i let lala lead while i follow cheesy lipsrsealed
Re: There's $15.5 Billion Behind That Door, what Would You do?(PIC) by goodheart02(m): 11:35pm On Feb 03, 2017
ufuosman:
D amount alone will kill the snakes.

Correct answer....I love you man. #nohomo
Re: There's $15.5 Billion Behind That Door, what Would You do?(PIC) by sajmark(m): 11:35pm On Feb 03, 2017
JAZZ is the only way
Re: There's $15.5 Billion Behind That Door, what Would You do?(PIC) by ladyF(f): 12:04am On Feb 04, 2017
xreal:

missed u so much, dear.

Awnnn... missed you more. kiss
Re: There's $15.5 Billion Behind That Door, what Would You do?(PIC) by vickuzzy(m): 12:40am On Feb 04, 2017
I use gun chikina
ISW2B
Re: There's $15.5 Billion Behind That Door, what Would You do?(PIC) by SupaTee: 1:03am On Feb 04, 2017
I will just go and catch enough goats and throw inside for them to eat and overfeed. In that state they will be dull and can't move much, then I will go in with a sword for the last fight. Sombori ga nwu
Re: There's $15.5 Billion Behind That Door, what Would You do?(PIC) by DrogoG(m): 2:20am On Feb 04, 2017
Only an lliterate won't know these snakes are Pythons! Pythons are NOT venomous. Only a fool would use it for this project.

They can bite if provoked but their bites really aren't dangerous at all! Unless the Python is trying to constrict you, the bite is really not more than a series of pinpricks.

Anyon can safely walk through the door without fear of any harm..

If those were anacondas, then it would be a different ball game. Anacndas are also not venomous, but you dare not step closer because one anaconda can strangle you to death within minutes.

Any intelligent person who would place $15billion in a room to challenge anyone, won't place Pythons in the doorway. The person will choose Black Mamba, the world's deadliest land snake.

Black Mamba has the most toxic venom of any land snake in the world. The yield record of one bite is 110mg, enough to kill 100 humans, or 250,000 mice! With an LS/50 of 0.03mg/kg, it is 10 times as venomous as the Mojave Rattlesnake, and 50 times more than the common Cobra!
Re: There's $15.5 Billion Behind That Door, what Would You do?(PIC) by goldedprince: 4:37am On Feb 04, 2017
post like this makes u know how stupid and brainless most nigerians are. i took my time to read each reply and was suprised to see that 95% or more actually talked trash. seriously, 95% or more of you that commented will remain poor for life if you dont upgrade your brain.
the only thing you can do here is get some big goats and rams and throw them in there. the snake will swalllow and concentrated to them. that way its attention is off you. btw, this snakes dont attake when there are full.
Re: There's $15.5 Billion Behind That Door, what Would You do?(PIC) by ChynoBEATS: 4:59am On Feb 04, 2017
ladyF:
I'd go through the window... Hehehe grin

It's LadyF again. grin grin grin

Bae ya're crook o cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There's $15.5 Billion Behind That Door, what Would You do?(PIC) by ChynoBEATS: 5:01am On Feb 04, 2017
Muafrika2:
I wonder what lalasticlala would do cheesy

D usual , he'd bribe those snake with a front page agreement. cheesy

1 Like

Re: There's $15.5 Billion Behind That Door, what Would You do?(PIC) by ChynoBEATS: 5:03am On Feb 04, 2017
liljboy:
Well 4ur info I'd lure lots of rats into the house to distract them cheesy
Re: There's $15.5 Billion Behind That Door, what Would You do?(PIC) by streetzdreamz(m): 5:57am On Feb 04, 2017
feed them with primates and let em go docile, walking through won't be that difficult when they are well fed.
Re: There's $15.5 Billion Behind That Door, what Would You do?(PIC) by repogirl(f): 6:03am On Feb 04, 2017
DrogoG:
Only an lliterate won't know these snakes are Pythons! Pythons are NOT venomous. Only a fool would use it for this project.

They can bite if provoked but their bites really aren't dangerous at all! Unless the Python is trying to constrict you, the bite is really not more than a series of pinpricks.

Anyon can safely walk through the door without fear of any harm..

If those were anacondas, then it would be a different ball game. Anacndas are also not venomous, but you dare not step closer because one anaconda can strangle you to death within minutes.

Any intelligent person who would place $15billion in a room to challenge anyone, won't place Pythons in the doorway. The person will choose Black Mamba, the world's deadliest land snake.

Black Mamba has the most toxic venom of any land snake in the world. The yield record of one bite is 110mg, enough to kill 100 humans, or 250,000 mice! With an LS/50 of 0.03mg/kg, it is 10 times as venomous as the Mojave Rattlesnake, and 50 times more than the common Cobra!
Dude you need to loosen up a little. Have some fun in life. It's just a game. Na wa o.
Re: There's $15.5 Billion Behind That Door, what Would You do?(PIC) by ariesbull: 7:00am On Feb 04, 2017
I will just walk in.....I am from.anambra and these kind of pythons we don't kill and they don't kill us
liljboy:
Re: There's $15.5 Billion Behind That Door, what Would You do?(PIC) by sunnynet(m): 7:59am On Feb 04, 2017
lol,will wear rice boot nd a big stick with nepa handglove nd enter with 3 rats grin
Re: There's $15.5 Billion Behind That Door, what Would You do?(PIC) by maasoap(m): 8:01am On Feb 04, 2017
Hades2016:
brother no need to argue with you .. All I know is that am entry that that room
Hahaha, my guy. Ends is the real deal, forget the means cheesy
Re: There's $15.5 Billion Behind That Door, what Would You do?(PIC) by Nobody: 8:04am On Feb 04, 2017
With a proper booth I will trample upon those things and collect my money.
Re: There's $15.5 Billion Behind That Door, what Would You do?(PIC) by ladyF(f): 8:38am On Feb 04, 2017
ChynoBEATS:

Bae ya're crook o cheesy

Hahahaha. Ayaff not join gang o grin
Re: There's $15.5 Billion Behind That Door, what Would You do?(PIC) by bollify(m): 9:15am On Feb 04, 2017
Very easy.
I will buy goats, send them in first. Those pythons will swallow the goat and won't be able to do anything. I will just stroll in with my vault and pack the money.
Re: There's $15.5 Billion Behind That Door, what Would You do?(PIC) by laSompee: 9:27am On Feb 04, 2017
liljboy:
you that can't even kill time....
Hahahaha. Bet y!!!
Re: There's $15.5 Billion Behind That Door, what Would You do?(PIC) by Hades2016(m): 9:51am On Feb 04, 2017
maasoap:

Hahaha, my guy. Ends is the real deal, forget the means cheesy
LOL
Re: There's $15.5 Billion Behind That Door, what Would You do?(PIC) by dreylistick(m): 10:22am On Feb 04, 2017
OWO RE....IKU RE. Chaiiiii. Anyways, yoruba adage incessantly says. ENU KINIU LO'WO WA.
Re: There's $15.5 Billion Behind That Door, what Would You do?(PIC) by thomas212: 10:33am On Feb 04, 2017
Me go use fuel nah...e no hard

Re: There's $15.5 Billion Behind That Door, what Would You do?(PIC) by gonkin(m): 11:05am On Feb 04, 2017
What do i need a gun for?
I would use only fishing hook and rope
Re: There's $15.5 Billion Behind That Door, what Would You do?(PIC) by Tabbaz(m): 6:28pm On Feb 04, 2017
grin shocked sad
Re: There's $15.5 Billion Behind That Door, what Would You do?(PIC) by JennieCutie4U(f): 11:29pm On Feb 04, 2017
madridsta007:
Buy live goats and send them there. Watch the pythons eat them up and send more live goats, till the pythons are too full to eat.

Then calmly walk through the door, with some live goats with me, pass through the door and obtain what is behind. The money.
lol... you geh sense wella... dats also wat am going to do if I find myself in dat position... and I will even kill d damn snakes wen i ve overfed them nd notice they r too weak to move, afterwards, i quickly go in and grab my moneeeyyy lol
Re: There's $15.5 Billion Behind That Door, what Would You do?(PIC) by JennieCutie4U(f): 11:31pm On Feb 04, 2017
euromilion:
With a proper booth I will trample upon those things and collect my money.
lol... hope u'll also booth up ur hands and head nd ur entire body?
Re: There's $15.5 Billion Behind That Door, what Would You do?(PIC) by JennieCutie4U(f): 11:35pm On Feb 04, 2017
repogirl:
Dude you need to loosen up a little. Have some fun in life. It's just a game. Na wa o.
hahaha nne I wonder oo...d guy took the whole thing serious

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

A Guy's "Legediz Benz" Had Flat Tire In Abuja And He Did This (Photos) / Sterling Bank Shades Access Bank, Gtbank, Union Bank And First Bank / Why Lil Kesh Didn't Win (hilarious Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.