Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,667 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

8 Categories Of People You Will Find In JAMB Exam Centres. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 8 Categories Of People You Will Find In JAMB Exam Centres. (667 Views)

JAMB Delists 76 Exam Centres, Appoints SAN To Prosecute 100 Suspects / UTME: JAMB Bans ATM Cards, Watches, Erasers, Others At Exam Centres / 5 Categories Of Students Who Will Benefit From ASUU Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Categories Of People You Will Find In JAMB Exam Centres. by Error111: 4:25pm On Feb 03, 2017
....As we all know that the 2017 JAMB Exams is fast approaching, so i've drafted a list of the possible categories of people you'll meet in the exam centers.

1.The first timers: They are very young and naive and you begin to wonder how a small boy/gal can be writing JAMB. You can easily spot them by their behaviors of asking so many irrelevant questions like will they give us calculators? how many questions in Chemistry? Etc

2.The fashion freaks: This category of people will go and buy new clothes and make new hairs for a day exam(broz/sis na exam no be party na. Lol )

3.The I don't care: Whether they pass JAMB or not, they're less concerned because na Private university their papa dey carry them go

4.Legend of Admission Seekers: Even Dibu knows these people; they have written JAMB up to 10 times(sorry I exaggerated)

5.The Gurus these are the people that will score like 300+ in JAMB, you can hardly recognize them, them be like winch

6.Those that came to chyke gals and vise versa I wonder if these people have no ambition, they will be thinking about how to get the number of the fair gal with big boobs after the exam.

7.The expo carriers even if JAMB starts Oral based Test, they will still cheat, I wonder how they do it

8. Add yours and let the fun continue
I wish all Jambites success, we go open testimony thread for Una, may you be part of that thread IJN.

Source: http://www.nigeriaschoolsupdate..com/2017/02/8-categories-of-people-you-will-find-in.html?m=1

Re: 8 Categories Of People You Will Find In JAMB Exam Centres. by Error111: 4:26pm On Feb 03, 2017
Mynd44
Dominique
Lalasticlala
Re: 8 Categories Of People You Will Find In JAMB Exam Centres. by LordIsaac(m): 4:27pm On Feb 03, 2017
Lols

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Categories Of People You Will Find In JAMB Exam Centres. by drey69(m): 5:10pm On Feb 03, 2017
Re: 8 Categories Of People You Will Find In JAMB Exam Centres. by oldfoolnigger(m): 5:33pm On Feb 03, 2017
hahaha at the no.4.jamb self know us as a reliable customer to the extent that when their form is out,u will be seeing such sms as'our estemed customer our form is out o and as a regular customer,we are giving u a discount of 1000k.thanks for ur patronage'. :Dhahaha at the no.4.jamb self know us as a reliable customer to the extent that when their form is out,u will be seeing such sms as'our estemed customer our form is out o and as a regular customer,we are giving u a discount of 1000k.thanks for ur patronage'.

1 Like

Re: 8 Categories Of People You Will Find In JAMB Exam Centres. by Nobody: 6:04pm On Feb 03, 2017
No 7 is sumtin else.

2017 must not pass me by.
Re: 8 Categories Of People You Will Find In JAMB Exam Centres. by midehill(m): 6:31pm On Feb 03, 2017
oldfoolnigger:
hahaha at the no.4.jamb self know us as a reliable customer to the extent that when their form is out,u will be seeing such sms as'our estemed customer our form is out o and as a regular customer,we are giving u a discount of 1000k.thanks for ur patronage'. :Dhahaha at the no.4.jamb self know us as a reliable customer to the extent that when their form is out,u will be seeing such sms as'our estemed customer our form is out o and as a regular customer,we are giving u a discount of 1000k.thanks for ur patronage'.

mumu and u r happy...go and watch ur head something z wrong
Re: 8 Categories Of People You Will Find In JAMB Exam Centres. by oldfoolnigger(m): 7:09pm On Feb 03, 2017
midehill:

I dont know what u are here for but as for me,am here partly to catch funs and lies are indispensable part of it.dont take everything i post here to be true. cheesy
midehill:

I dont know what u are here for but as for me,am here partly to catch funs and lies are indispensable part of it.dont take everything i post here to be true.
Re: 8 Categories Of People You Will Find In JAMB Exam Centres. by midehill(m): 7:44pm On Feb 03, 2017
oldfoolnigger:
I dont know what u are here for but as for me,am here partly to catch funs and lies are indispensable part of it.dont take everything i post here to be true. :DI dont know what u are here for but as for me,am here partly to catch funs and lies are indispensable part of it.dont take everything i post here to be true.

lol funny nigga...I got u

(1) (Reply)

Crack Me If You Can!!! / Nairalanders,please I Need Help:( / Download Jamb Utme Mobile Application To Register For Your Jamb Utme & De 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.