Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

5 Categories Of Students Who Will Benefit From ASUU Strike - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 5 Categories Of Students Who Will Benefit From ASUU Strike (37809 Views)

Students Who Took Examination Cheating To Another Level / Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall - Meme Collection / Bowen University Students Who Fought, Sent Out Of Their Hostel (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Categories Of Students Who Will Benefit From ASUU Strike by Dapromzy333(m): 9:07am On Sep 30, 2018
We posted earlier that ASUU will Embark On A Warning Strike Along with The Nigerian Labour Congress NLC.

So we decided to compose this topic

5 Categories Of Students Who Will Benefit From ASUU Strike

Good Thing About The ASUU Strike

Back to the topic at hand; five set of persons that will benefits from ASUU Strike. It is certain that this ASUU strike is a dream come true for so many persons knowingly or unknowingly. Quickly, here are those who will benefit from the Strike action announced by ASUU:

1. Those Who Are Tired Of School:

So many students are on this table I am shaking. For one or two reasons, they are just tired of school and need some time to think about their life.

If the reason you are tired of school is to discover and maximise your potential, review your life, think about how to be a better student, or up to something good, then ASUU strike is the best time.

2. Those With Withheld Waec Results:

These persons are somehow in the same shoes with the guys using Neco awaiting results. However, they are more uncertain than them

The west African examination council promised to released withheld results soon. If you are sure that no malpractice was recorded in your centre then there is every probability that your results will be out soon. If the strike persists then better for your admission screening.

3. STUDENT BLOGGERS:

To student bloggers, school has been a big distraction. You hardly focus on your blog while school is in session (unless you want some Fs). We always pray for holidays to come; and now something bigger than holidays is here.

Are you a student blogger, write as many posts as possible and drive as many traffic as you can. In fact, make money writing posts on ASUU strike. But: Don’t copy my articles ooo.

4. THE HUSTLER:

So many students bear the burden alone; while few are learning skills so as to be independent. School sometimes distracts you from hustling. Because money must be made, you need time to enter street and make cool cash. ASUU has given you a golden opportunity.

Whichever way, if you have one or two personal projects you are working on, then you need time out of school to prove yourself. Ensure to maximise your potential this period.

5. THOSE WHO NEED TIME TO STUDY:

School even distracts you from some academic activities. For serious academic development, you need to go beyond what you are being taught in school.

This is time to do that. If you have courses to cover, then quickly do that now. Remember, it is not what you score in class that matters but what you finally score in life.

https://www.solutionclass.com.ng/2018/09/29/5-categories-of-students-who-will-benefit-from-ASUU-strike

Lala

5 Likes

Re: 5 Categories Of Students Who Will Benefit From ASUU Strike by chiefolododo(m): 9:11am On Sep 30, 2018
This is Nigeria now, there should be strike in between school calendar

8 Likes

Re: 5 Categories Of Students Who Will Benefit From ASUU Strike by sinaj(f): 9:13am On Sep 30, 2018
chiefolododo:
This is Nigeria now, there should be strike in between school calendar
its no longer every 4 years now but annually grin

Naija I hail o!
Re: 5 Categories Of Students Who Will Benefit From ASUU Strike by Kharol1234: 9:14am On Sep 30, 2018
wen d strike dae end sef

1 Like

Re: 5 Categories Of Students Who Will Benefit From ASUU Strike by acenazt: 9:19am On Sep 30, 2018
Those who need to be with their boyfriends
Re: 5 Categories Of Students Who Will Benefit From ASUU Strike by internationalman(m): 9:22am On Sep 30, 2018
I'm not a student of any school that's gonna be affected by ASSU.

But I'm gonna benefit most from this strike bcoz my girl is going to be spending the entire strike duration at my place.. All she has to do is tell her parents that the strike does not affect her school.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Categories Of Students Who Will Benefit From ASUU Strike by chibike69: 2:20pm On Sep 30, 2018
grin
Re: 5 Categories Of Students Who Will Benefit From ASUU Strike by tobillionaire(m): 2:21pm On Sep 30, 2018
those who have missed home in terms of sound sleep and good food.

3 Likes

Re: 5 Categories Of Students Who Will Benefit From ASUU Strike by Benekruku(m): 2:21pm On Sep 30, 2018
Oloshos not on the list

They permanently go bunk with a D!
Re: 5 Categories Of Students Who Will Benefit From ASUU Strike by Teaser4(m): 2:22pm On Sep 30, 2018
thunder fire ASUU

1 Like

Re: 5 Categories Of Students Who Will Benefit From ASUU Strike by Firefire(m): 2:22pm On Sep 30, 2018
APC Government is a complete FAILURE

1 Like

Re: 5 Categories Of Students Who Will Benefit From ASUU Strike by wabashe: 2:23pm On Sep 30, 2018
sad
Re: 5 Categories Of Students Who Will Benefit From ASUU Strike by BruncleZuma: 2:23pm On Sep 30, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: 5 Categories Of Students Who Will Benefit From ASUU Strike by 2dillu2(m): 2:23pm On Sep 30, 2018
internationalman:

But I'm gonna benefit most from this strike bcoz my girl is going to be spending the entire strike duration at my place.. All she has to do is tell her parents that the strike does not affect her school.
bad guy fear God oo
What if after lying to her parents something tragic happen to her while at your place

6 Likes

Re: 5 Categories Of Students Who Will Benefit From ASUU Strike by Olukokosir(m): 2:24pm On Sep 30, 2018
internationalman:

Somebody daughter will get pregnant during this strike
Re: 5 Categories Of Students Who Will Benefit From ASUU Strike by oshe11: 2:25pm On Sep 30, 2018
Those who will remain in skul and sample as much pussy as possible like FOOD

They most times camp a girl in their room till strike is ofagrin
Re: 5 Categories Of Students Who Will Benefit From ASUU Strike by 2map(m): 2:25pm On Sep 30, 2018
internationalman:

My Gee.
Re: 5 Categories Of Students Who Will Benefit From ASUU Strike by Hector09(m): 2:26pm On Sep 30, 2018
Nonsense
Re: 5 Categories Of Students Who Will Benefit From ASUU Strike by frankdGreat125: 2:26pm On Sep 30, 2018
You stopped at No 5,
No 6 is APC failed govt.
No 7 zombies walking dead president

I always know that one day they will all pay.
Re: 5 Categories Of Students Who Will Benefit From ASUU Strike by sdindan: 2:26pm On Sep 30, 2018
This is not funny without pictures.

3 Likes

Re: 5 Categories Of Students Who Will Benefit From ASUU Strike by Olodo24: 2:28pm On Sep 30, 2018
Dapromzy333:
We posted earlier that ASUU will Embark On A Warning Strike Along with The Nigerian Labour Congress NLC.

Back to the topic at hand; five set of persons that will benefits from ASUU Strike. It is certain that this ASUU strike is a dream come true for so many persons knowingly or unknowingly. Quickly, here are those who will benefit from the Strike action announced by ASUU:

So many students are on this table I am shaking. For one or two reasons, they are just tired of school and need some time to think about their life.

If the reason you are tired of school is to discover and maximise your potential, review your life, think about how to be a better student, or up to something good, then ASUU strike is the best time.

These persons are somehow in the same shoes with the guys using Neco awaiting results. However, they are more uncertain than them

The west African examination council promised to released withheld results soon. If you are sure that no malpractice was recorded in your centre then there is every probability that your results will be out soon. If the strike persists then better for your admission screening.

3. STUDENT BLOGGERS:

To student bloggers, school has been a big distraction. You hardly focus on your blog while school is in session (unless you want some Fs). We always pray for holidays to come; and now something bigger than holidays is here.

Are you a student blogger, write as many posts as possible and drive as many traffic as you can. In fact, make money writing posts on ASUU strike. But: Don’t copy my articles ooo.

4. THE HUSTLER:

So many students bear the burden alone; while few are learning skills so as to be independent. School sometimes distracts you from hustling. Because money must be made, you need time to enter street and make cool cash. ASUU has given you a golden opportunity.

Whichever way, if you have one or two personal projects you are working on, then you need time out of school to prove yourself. Ensure to maximise your potential this period.

School even distracts you from some academic activities. For serious academic development, you need to go beyond what you are being taught in school.

This is time to do that. If you have courses to cover, then quickly do that now. Remember, it is not what you score in class that matters but what you finally score in life.

https://www.solutionclass.com.ng/2018/09/29/5-categories-of-students-who-will-benefit-from-ASUU-strike

Lala
I fell into number one back in the day. School can be so tiring

1 Like

Re: 5 Categories Of Students Who Will Benefit From ASUU Strike by Firefire(m): 2:28pm On Sep 30, 2018
APC Government is a complete FAILURE.

Where is the promised CHANGE?

We never expected any strike in this ‘CHANGE ERA’

And The clueless one is planning to disburse Abacha return loots to the poor masses. Why not divert same to education?

2 Likes

Re: 5 Categories Of Students Who Will Benefit From ASUU Strike by Nobody: 2:29pm On Sep 30, 2018
lol
Re: 5 Categories Of Students Who Will Benefit From ASUU Strike by Tohyin: 2:29pm On Sep 30, 2018
Ok o.
Re: 5 Categories Of Students Who Will Benefit From ASUU Strike by John944: 2:34pm On Sep 30, 2018
Your post no help mata bros!
Re: 5 Categories Of Students Who Will Benefit From ASUU Strike by spiceadole: 2:35pm On Sep 30, 2018
Back then in medical school.

ASUU strike... Affected me
JOHESU strike... Affected me
NARD/ARD strike... Affected me.

6 years course became 8 years,despite not repeating any class.
Las Las... God did it for me.

Next plan: Leave this country for good.
My God will still do it

1 Like

Re: 5 Categories Of Students Who Will Benefit From ASUU Strike by Ahmerdibnz: 2:38pm On Sep 30, 2018
6.Sammers grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Categories Of Students Who Will Benefit From ASUU Strike by marlecxy: 2:38pm On Sep 30, 2018
���
Re: 5 Categories Of Students Who Will Benefit From ASUU Strike by marlecxy: 2:40pm On Sep 30, 2018
Dapromzy333:

3. STUDENT BLOGGERS:

4. THE HUSTLER:

Lala

Re: 5 Categories Of Students Who Will Benefit From ASUU Strike by murphyibiam15(m): 2:41pm On Sep 30, 2018
spiceadole:
Back then in medical school.
ASUU strike... Affected me JOHESU strike... Affected me NARD/ARD strike... Affected me.
6 years course became 8 years,despite not repeating any class. Las Las... God did it for me.
Next plan: Leave this country for good. My God will still do it
where did u attend medical school?

1 Like

Re: 5 Categories Of Students Who Will Benefit From ASUU Strike by RTSC: 2:41pm On Sep 30, 2018
internationalman:

Make you pity person pikin.

No finish the poor girl.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dapo Akande Honoured With A Portrait At Oxford University / Primary School Best Graduating Student Gets New House As Gift In Rivers. Photos / Six Conditions Given To FG By ASUU Before Suspending Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.