Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,069 members, 7,814,695 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Bitcoin Price Surges Past $1000, Again. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bitcoin Price Surges Past $1000, Again. (569 Views)

Bitcoin Price Surges To Two-month High After Heavy Recent Decline / Nigeria’s Manufacturing Output Surges For Fourth Consecutive Month / Nigeria’s Labour Productivity Surges By 10.8% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bitcoin Price Surges Past $1000, Again. by AnonymX: 9:10pm On Feb 03, 2017
Bitcoin price has reached the $1000-level for the first time in 27 days. The last time the cryptocurrency peaked at over $1000 was in early January after which it suddenly sloped down and has hovered around the $880-$920 range.

Full article: http://www.yaboro.com/2017/02/bitcoin-price-surges-past-1000-again.html
Re: Bitcoin Price Surges Past $1000, Again. by AnonymX: 8:03am On Feb 05, 2017
Wow!
Re: Bitcoin Price Surges Past $1000, Again. by belwas(m): 12:02pm On Feb 05, 2017
Get free ebook on how to make monthly income with bitcoin. check my signature for contact
Re: Bitcoin Price Surges Past $1000, Again. by BiTmAnn(m): 7:49am On Feb 06, 2017
PLS tear that your CV and go to work.

My favourite quote from Bill Gate before we start:

If you are born poor, you have your parents to blame.But if you die poor, you have yourself to blame

WARNING:
= IT IS FREE BUT WITH DEDICATION

= IF YOU ARE LAZY THIS IS NOT FOR YOU BECAUSE IT REQUIRES CONSISTENCE AND PATIENCE.

= IF YOU A STUDENT,PLS I WON'T ADVICE U TO INVOLVE UNLESS YOU ARE READY TO SACRIFICE YOUR STUDY TIME.

=IT IS NOT A GET RICH QUICK VENTURE BUT I WILL ASSURE YOU WITH HARD WORK AND CONSISTENCE 1BITCOIN IS YOURS BY END OF 2MONTHS.

=PLS YOU MUST TAKE THIS AS A JOB AND YOU WILL HAVE NO COURSE TO LOOK FOR WORK.
=

MY AIM:
1. Is to show you the secret of SATOSHING to gain financial freedom

2. To achieve my personal target of 1MONTH for 1BITCOIN through you registering with my refferal links which I strongly advice you to promote yours immediately you start to achieve your 1BITCOIN before 2MONTHS.

Pls if you are interested, leave your mail or just box me at oyibodiiyke@gmail.com let me foward the info and the trusted sites.To avoid ban , otherwise I would hv posted it here.ONLY THOSE WHO ARE READY TO WORK.

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS/VIDEO: Fire Razes Shops At Orita Challenge, Ibadan / Who Is In Enugu? Learn How To Make Money Developing Websites & Bitcoin Business. / Is Skye Bank Truly Dying Or What

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.