Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Is Skye Bank Truly Dying Or What - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is Skye Bank Truly Dying Or What (571 Views)

CBN Withdraws Skye Bank’s License To Operate / $793.2 Million TSA Funds: Skye Bank Confirms Holding $41 Million / Man Becomes A Millionaire With Skye Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Skye Bank Truly Dying Or What by ERockson: 2:33pm On Mar 23, 2017
After the closing up of some Skye Bank branches in the country, The bank has denied ever being in distress but what some customers are going through in the bank proves otherwise. It appears the bank is in problem as I saw scores of complaints ranging from Why can't I withdraw my money, ATM cash retracts of over a month unresolved and many more issues. I'm forced to write now because a helpless customer Relationship agent was nearly mob in a branch today. God or CBN should help Skye bank because is the only bank in my community
Re: Is Skye Bank Truly Dying Or What by johnsonjohn: 10:17am On Mar 24, 2017
“This post on Skye Bank is not true o. Closing of unprofitable branches is a routine in the banking industry and doesn’t translate to a bank being distressed. The CBN has officially and consistently stated same in their official statement that Skye Bank is not distressed.

Secondly, Skye Bank ATMs across the country is up and working, I even used it yesterday. Interswitch controls all ATMs centrally and downtime challenge is not peculiar with Skye Bank.

Skye Bank has a multi-lingual Yes Center which is open 24/7 to attend to all enquiries and complaints from customers and stakeholders which should be utilized where necessary if a customer is having any challenge. You can lodge the cash retract complaint you mentioned for quick resolution and also give the name of your community to enable them respond quickly to issues that may arise therefrom.

You can contact and reach out to Yes Center on 0700 75932265, 0806 988 0000, 01 4482 100, 01 2705 850 or send an
Email to: yescenter@skyebankng.com”

1 Like

Re: Is Skye Bank Truly Dying Or What by pastor24: 4:25am On Mar 25, 2017
Bro, you need to migrate to Union Bank. Customer service like no other, Zero fail rate at our ATMs, massive re-branding of our branches, we have been voted the best bank in Nigeria in terms of retail banking. Move over to the Simpler and Smarter banking life.
ERockson:
After the closing up of some Skye Bank branches in the country, The bank has denied ever being in distress but what some customers are going through in the bank proves otherwise. It appears the bank is in problem as I saw scores of complaints ranging from Why can't I withdraw my money, ATM cash retracts of over a month unresolved and many more issues. I'm forced to write now because a helpless customer Relationship agent was nearly mob in a branch today. God or CBN should help Skye bank because is the only bank in my community

(1) (Reply)

I Need The Latest Scheme To Hide My Money For A Month Pls / How To Start A Successful Bookstore / Help!us Paypal Account Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.