Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,287 members, 7,811,860 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:35 PM

How To Determing A Good Toyota Camry Ac Compressor - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How To Determing A Good Toyota Camry Ac Compressor (1761 Views)

Should I Buy Seal For My Car's AC Compressor Or Buy Another Compressor? / My Toyota Camry Ac / The Current Prices Of Corolla AC Compressor And Condenser (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Determing A Good Toyota Camry Ac Compressor by kumari089(m): 4:29am On Feb 04, 2017
Morning House
How does one determines a good AC Compressor from a Seller. I intend buying an AC Compressor for Toyota Camry (Big Daddy) 2003 tomorrow, so i will like to know what to look out for to avoid stories that touch.
Re: How To Determing A Good Toyota Camry Ac Compressor by falzthebadguy: 10:50am On Feb 04, 2017
that was how I went to ladipo with my a.c technician to buy compressor, they did some kind of rolling and sticking their thumbs inside one of the holes of the compressor, and it made a pop sound and they said oga this one nah first grade toks. Fast forward two weeks later compressor was dead again.

Seems these things can only be tested when functioning at the right speed.
Re: How To Determing A Good Toyota Camry Ac Compressor by kumari089(m): 3:29pm On Feb 04, 2017
Okay. I my need to go with the car then.
Re: How To Determing A Good Toyota Camry Ac Compressor by falzthebadguy: 4:01pm On Feb 04, 2017
kumari089:
Okay. I my need to go with the car then.

falzthebadguy:
that was how I went to ladipo with my a.c technician to buy compressor, they did some kind of rolling and sticking their thumbs inside one of the holes of the compressor, and it made a pop sound and they said oga this one nah first grade toks. Fast forward two weeks later compressor was dead again.

Seems these things can only be tested when functioning at the right speed.

will you leave it there for 2 weeks? grin

1 Like

Re: How To Determing A Good Toyota Camry Ac Compressor by nurey(m): 10:56pm On Feb 04, 2017
The A/C technician knows a good one and also has a customer so when the compressor cough early he has warranty. The problem you have is
1. Going to ladipo to buy by yourself trust me, they won't give you the real deal

2. Trying to follow the mechanic to find out how much he bought it, he will collect bad one so you can go again until his cut you intend removing is complete.

I bought a compressor for an American car for 55k, compressor only other things joined total of 79k,he gave a discount of 9k, I just begged him to do a clean job that will last I don't have strength to be following mechanic around trying to find out the colour of pap in a black pot.

(1) (Reply)

Advice A Friend Of Mine Who Wants To Buy 2010 Chevrolet Camarillo. / Which Is Better, Honda Odyssey 2004 Vs Toyota Sienna 2004 / How Much Should I Sell This Car?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.