Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,021 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

FICTION: Shade's Threeaway (super Er0tica) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / FICTION: Shade's Threeaway (super Er0tica) (704 Views)

Must Read: Boss' Daughter {playboy Er0tica} / Must Read: Fucking Revenge {playboy Er0tica} / Must Read: Christmas With Aunty Bisi [part 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 &6] ($uper Er0tica) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

FICTION: Shade's Threeaway (super Er0tica) by trendope: 7:24am On Feb 04, 2017
There was a knock on my door that Friday evening. I opened up. It was Shade.

I frowned immediately. She had this knack for just showing up. I hated that. Of course, I knew her visit usually ended in sex but the way she comes over like she owned the place irritated me.

"Don't look that way," she said with that annoyingly high-pitched voice. "I brought you a present."

My eyes widened as I watched her pulled the hand of someone just outside my line of vision. Before I knew it, she was dragging another girl into my living room. I gaped at them both. What the hell was Shade planning?

The girl was quite pretty. Her makeup was not as extreme as Shade's and for some reason, she looked a little shy. She smiled at me in greeting and I smiled back. Shade led her to a seat which she took, then she went into my fridge to get a bottle of wine. Again, like she owned the damn place, she went to the kitchen to get glasses and passed them round then began to fill them with the wine.

(1) (Reply)

Nudity On Social Media :- Curbing The Menace / Etisalat Writers Contest,2017/2018, Is Out! / Journal Article

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.