Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,309 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Edo Lady Lambasts Edo Men On The Way They Treat Their Women (video) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Edo Lady Lambasts Edo Men On The Way They Treat Their Women (video) (1167 Views)

Why Do Some Aunt And Uncle Don't Treat Their Niece Or Nephew Well / Why Is Single Ladies Dating Married Men On Increase?is Fornication No Longer A S / Joe Abah Gives Men Tips On How To Treat Their Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Edo Lady Lambasts Edo Men On The Way They Treat Their Women (video) by blogbloke: 8:10am On Feb 04, 2017
This is Edo lady is angry and she calls out Edo men for the lack of respect they have for their women.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muwSWRm5HIE

Cc: mynd44, lalasticlala
Re: Edo Lady Lambasts Edo Men On The Way They Treat Their Women (video) by Nobody: 8:18am On Feb 04, 2017
See lambaster
Winch
Re: Edo Lady Lambasts Edo Men On The Way They Treat Their Women (video) by beycity(m): 8:21am On Feb 04, 2017
And to think I watched a clip sometimes last week where some where saying you find the best men in Edo.
Re: Edo Lady Lambasts Edo Men On The Way They Treat Their Women (video) by HARDDON: 8:24am On Feb 04, 2017
wack'n'razz!

hate these pidgin infested, loud mouthed, dry chested and brain dead ladies.

yea, i lost the essence of the message therewith
Re: Edo Lady Lambasts Edo Men On The Way They Treat Their Women (video) by elantraceey(f): 9:31am On Feb 04, 2017
Every tribe has a mixture of both to the good and the bad, generalizing like the isn't right though she's 'quite' right.
Re: Edo Lady Lambasts Edo Men On The Way They Treat Their Women (video) by sweettease(f): 9:36am On Feb 04, 2017
beycity:
And to think I watched a clip sometimes last week where some where saying you find the best men in Edo.
Which Edo? Big lie! And I'm from Edo.
They are okay but the majority of them are lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Edo Lady Lambasts Edo Men On The Way They Treat Their Women (video) by sweettease(f): 9:43am On Feb 04, 2017
She's funny, a little bit crazy but not entirely wrong
Re: Edo Lady Lambasts Edo Men On The Way They Treat Their Women (video) by Nobody: 9:54am On Feb 04, 2017
sweettease:

Which Edo? Big lie! And I'm from Edo.
They are okay but the majority of them are lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Got alot of Edo peeps in my office and they are all cool and even hardworking. But am not Edo so I can't say but from what Ave seen I think they are cool people. My ex too was from Edo and she was cool too. Terrible dey every tribe. My step father is even from Edo
Re: Edo Lady Lambasts Edo Men On The Way They Treat Their Women (video) by AngelsAndStars(m): 10:46am On Feb 04, 2017
sweettease:
Which Edo? Big lie! And I'm from Edo. They are okay but the majority of them are lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Haaaaaaa

Re: Edo Lady Lambasts Edo Men On The Way They Treat Their Women (video) by sweettease(f): 10:48am On Feb 04, 2017
pcguru1:

Got alot of Edo peeps in my office and they are all cool and even hardworking. But am not Edo so I can't say but from what Ave seen I think they are cool people. My ex too was from Edo and she was cool too. Terrible dey every tribe. My step father is even from Edo
My experience with Edo men has been mostly negative, and I agree there are good ones cos I've seen them, most of them just don't treat their women right

1 Like

Re: Edo Lady Lambasts Edo Men On The Way They Treat Their Women (video) by sweettease(f): 10:50am On Feb 04, 2017
AngelsAndStars:
Haaaaaaa
See one already giving me e-beating tongue

1 Like

Re: Edo Lady Lambasts Edo Men On The Way They Treat Their Women (video) by AngelicBeing: 11:21am On Feb 04, 2017
AngelsAndStars:
Haaaaaaa
cheesy cheesy tongue
Re: Edo Lady Lambasts Edo Men On The Way They Treat Their Women (video) by AngelsAndStars(m): 1:13pm On Feb 04, 2017
sweettease:
See one already giving me e-beating tongue
take your time oh.
Re: Edo Lady Lambasts Edo Men On The Way They Treat Their Women (video) by AngelsAndStars(m): 1:14pm On Feb 04, 2017
sweettease:

My experience with Edo men has been mostly negative, and I agree there are good ones cos I've seen them, most of them just don't treat their women right
wait, what's your definition of "right"?
Re: Edo Lady Lambasts Edo Men On The Way They Treat Their Women (video) by sweettease(f): 2:24pm On Feb 04, 2017
AngelsAndStars:
wait, what's your definition of "right"?
it's better to keep my thoughts to myself in this case
Re: Edo Lady Lambasts Edo Men On The Way They Treat Their Women (video) by AngelsAndStars(m): 2:30pm On Feb 04, 2017
sweettease:
it's better to keep my thoughts to myself in this case
hmm OK.
Re: Edo Lady Lambasts Edo Men On The Way They Treat Their Women (video) by blogbloke: 11:35am On Mar 02, 2017
Lol

(1) (Reply)

My Wife Is Another Pandemic: Married Man Gives Reason For Cheating On His Wife / I Need Your Opinion Please / Can We Have A Thread That's Insult Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.