Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,089 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Please, Help A Brother. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please, Help A Brother. (1174 Views)

What Advice Would You Give A Brother Who Just Turned 20? / Help A Brother In This Situation!!! / Pls Help A Nairalander's Baby Win Cussion's Baby Contest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, Help A Brother. by VeniJu: 10:53am On Nov 19, 2018
Hello, dear Nairalanders. Please, things has been so rough and hard. it is shameful to ask for financial assistance online, but like they say, "desperate times" and i can't steal. Lost my little job, spent the little I've saved on my dad's burial. currently searching for any kind of job. Right now, I'm starving. Please, just a little token to feed while I garner the strength to continue the search for a job. Please!!!
Acct. Name: Julius A. Stephen.
Acct. No: 2089570447
Bank: UBA.

Help, Please!!!
Re: Please, Help A Brother. by ifegy: 7:15pm On Nov 19, 2018
VeniJu:
Hello, dear Nairalanders. Please, things has been so rough and hard. it is shameful to ask for financial assistance online, but like they say, "desperate times" and i can't steal. Lost my little job, spent the little I've saved on my dad's burial. currently searching for any kind of job. Right now, I'm starving. Please, just a little token to feed while I garner the strength to continue the search for a job. Please!!!

Help, Please!!!

https://www.nairaland.com/3322911/want-see-mum-last-time

1 Like

Re: Please, Help A Brother. by ifyalways(f): 7:35pm On Nov 19, 2018
ifegy:

https://www.nairaland.com/3322911/want-see-mum-last-time
Lol

I was called all sorts of names for pointing out his lies and BS then. They will use their alternate moniker to fake donate to themselves and attack you but no shaking at all. We aint gonna ever coward away or stop calling out their BS and lies.

There are serial mugus on nld, they will come and donate again.
Shiooooooor

5 Likes

Re: Please, Help A Brother. by Acidosis(m): 8:00pm On Nov 19, 2018
VeniJu:

Help, Please!!!

shocked shocked ah.. in 2016, you were an "orphan" after burying your mom. Fastforward to 2018, you buried your father again?
Can you just beg in peace without faking your parents' burial and re-burials??

I don't know why you're doing this, but I think you need help..I mean rehabilitation.

The level of dishonesty and lies on this section ehn..lol.

7 Likes

Re: Please, Help A Brother. by eyinjuege: 9:04pm On Nov 19, 2018
Thank you ifyalways for always doing the needful.... cheesy
Scammers everywhere
Re: Please, Help A Brother. by ifyalways(f): 11:42pm On Nov 19, 2018
eyinjuege:
Thank you ifyalways for always doing the needful.... cheesy
Scammers everywhere
He still has lots of active accounts for scamming and begging with different sob stories.

Yeye things. Nld family section is a fertile ground where they cook up stupid ridiculous stories and some magas believe them. cheesy

www.nairaland.com/4682805/davido-boo-chioma-pose-airstairs/6#73125908

See his other moniker in action. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Please, Help A Brother. by ifyalways(f): 11:46pm On Nov 19, 2018
https://www.nairaland.com/3508073/verge-being-thrown-out#51745058

And this is when he needed rent because the ministry must go on. cheesy
Re: Please, Help A Brother. by tabithababy(f): 7:19am On Nov 20, 2018
Broz shocked

burial and reburial of your own parent shocked.

I think he is the same person as thugnificient cheesy

1 Like

Re: Please, Help A Brother. by Nobody: 7:55am On Nov 20, 2018
Op don hibernate cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Please, Help A Brother. by Agbaletu: 8:11am On Nov 20, 2018
This unrepentant thief hasn't stopped this trade since 2016?
I think he has been cursed with the spirit of scam.
Re: Please, Help A Brother. by Nobody: 9:26am On Nov 20, 2018
Oga this thing you're doing is unfair,it now makes it look as if everyone here is stupid. Scamming is wrong,ask for help genuinely pls.
Re: Please, Help A Brother. by Ishilove: 5:42pm On Nov 20, 2018
He has turned begging to a full time business. Anu ugboko
Re: Please, Help A Brother. by carammel(f): 9:05am On Nov 21, 2018
cheesy cheesy
In this Buhari era, someone will now be scamming another person of hard earned money, this one off me o.
Re: Please, Help A Brother. by ladyP30(f): 4:21pm On Nov 24, 2018
ifyalwys good day ma may God bless you nd others who took it upon themselves to be fishing out this criminals in sheep clothing, am just speechless after reading his other sob stories he cooked up in his previous post nd the insults you received as well now that he is exposed I wish those people see this is well shaaa

(1) (Reply)

Many Women Now Have An Unbelievable Sense Of Entitlement / About 90% Of People Can't Find The Mistake Here / Busty & Plus-sized Model, Monalisa Says She Would Rather Adopt Than Have Her Own

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.