Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,477 members, 7,826,804 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

My Child Is Comming Soon, Rita Dominic - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Child Is Comming Soon, Rita Dominic (1630 Views)

Rita Dominic Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo / Rita Dominic's Denrele Edun Lookalike Photo Got Celebrities Talking / Photos Of Rita Dominic As A Beautiful Bride In Wedding Gown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Child Is Comming Soon, Rita Dominic by iluvdonjazzy: 8:22am On Feb 04, 2017
At 40 plus , delectable actress, Rita Dominic, is one actress so many people are waiting for her wedding bell to ring. Interestingly , not just a few have tried to decode who her ‘Romeo ’ is , Riri (as she is fondly called) has managed to keep her private life so private . But then, in a recent chat with Saturday Beats, Rita reiterated that she would soon have a child. Last year, during a Facebook live chat, she spoke on her plans for motherhood . She told her fans that she loved children and she was working on getting one. “ You know I don ’t normally answer questions about my private life but my child is coming soon ,” the actress told Saturday Beats. The movie producer refused to answer questions about her relationship . Known to have featured in about four movies with fellow actor, Femi Jacobs , some Nigerians have speculated that an amorous relationship may be brewing between both thespians but the actress described their relationship as platonic , stating that Jacobs was just her “ buddy ” and nothing else . “ Acting in those movies with Femi was not really planned except his feature in ‘The Meeting’ which was his first major film . We held an audition and he impressed us most for the role . Maybe after other producers watched the movie , they liked us together and began to cast us alongside each other . Femi and I are friends and when you are close to someone, it helps with the on- screen chemistry . We are buddies, ” she said . Although she is known to always wear a smile , the actress further told Saturday Beats that whenever she watches a particular movie, she cannot hold back the tears in her eyes . “ Whenever I watch ‘ 76 ,’ I find it hard to hold my tears . I have watched it many times and each time , I cried. The movie is so emotional and I still connect with my character in a way . Each time I see the character I played there, it feels I am still the person. “ It was fun, as we were in Ibadan for six months shooting ‘76 . ’ Ramsey , Chidi Mokeme are people I have known from way back, so it was like working with my brothers . They are very talented as well , and for me , I always like to act with actors who understand their roles and other roles . In acting, you have to understand that you get what you do to other actors ,” she said . Copyright PUNCH.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Child Is Comming Soon, Rita Dominic by dingbang(m): 8:26am On Feb 04, 2017
Child dey fall from sky? Iffa woze riri slap now she will tell us who impregnated her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Child Is Comming Soon, Rita Dominic by pyyxxaro: 8:28am On Feb 04, 2017
So Derenle don finally de lash this babe cool

You think you are doing me

#Pls someone should help me with that meme sad#
Re: My Child Is Comming Soon, Rita Dominic by LecciGucci: 8:30am On Feb 04, 2017
Riri i want to b d one to giv u belle.
Ur kpekus go sweet die
Re: My Child Is Comming Soon, Rita Dominic by efepro(m): 8:56am On Feb 04, 2017
pyyxxaro:

That's the meme

1 Like

Re: My Child Is Comming Soon, Rita Dominic by osemoses1234(m): 9:10am On Feb 04, 2017
Re: My Child Is Comming Soon, Rita Dominic by pyyxxaro: 9:20am On Feb 04, 2017
efepro:

That's the meme

Shuuooo

Why u nor wear boxers naa

Na soo u de naked waka de hold cane

Take am easy cry
Re: My Child Is Comming Soon, Rita Dominic by angelTI(f): 10:38am On Feb 04, 2017
pyyxxaro:

Derenle ke undecided I reject him for her in Jesus name grin angry cool shocked

1 Like

Re: My Child Is Comming Soon, Rita Dominic by angelTI(f): 10:39am On Feb 04, 2017
dingbang:
Child dey fall from sky? Iffa woze riri slap now she will tell us who impregnated her

She didn't say she is pregnant na. She was just being optimistic. Abi can't someone have faith again undecided grin wink wink cheesy
Re: My Child Is Comming Soon, Rita Dominic by pyyxxaro: 10:49am On Feb 04, 2017
angelTI:

Derenle ke undecided I reject him for her in Jesus name grin angry cool shocked

Shuuuooo

Derenle na Man naaa

With royal Afonja cucumber cry
Re: My Child Is Comming Soon, Rita Dominic by dingbang(m): 10:53am On Feb 04, 2017
angelTI:

She didn't say she is pregnant na. She was just being optimistic. Abi can't someone have faith again undecided grin wink wink cheesy

baby is coming soon means I am preggie already... grin
Re: My Child Is Comming Soon, Rita Dominic by Elnino4ladies: 12:50pm On Feb 04, 2017
Yuzedo must be responsible

1 Like

Re: My Child Is Comming Soon, Rita Dominic by JChris01: 12:56pm On Feb 04, 2017
angelTI:

wink cheesy
Re: My Child Is Comming Soon, Rita Dominic by browniex: 1:35pm On Feb 04, 2017
dingbang:
she can always get someone to get her pregnant,then she takes care of the baby as a single mother,is it by force to marry?instead of waiting for a husband that is not forthcoming, then get your self a child before menopause drives the final nail.
Re: My Child Is Comming Soon, Rita Dominic by dingbang(m): 1:37pm On Feb 04, 2017
browniex:
she can always get someone to get her pregnant,then she takes care of the baby as a single mother,is it by force to marry?instead of waiting for a husband that is not forthcoming, then get your self a child before menopause drives the final nail.
so this is what ur mom did abi.. I need to slap u
Re: My Child Is Comming Soon, Rita Dominic by browniex: 1:43pm On Feb 04, 2017
dingbang:
so this is what ur mom did abi.. I need to slap u
it doesn't matter what my mom did,situations warrant some actions,besides my mum got married at 15,so there was plenty of time for her,this woman is 40 something,she has very limited time.
Re: My Child Is Comming Soon, Rita Dominic by dingbang(m): 1:46pm On Feb 04, 2017
browniex:
it doesn't matter what my mom did,situations warrant some actions,besides my mum got married at 15,so there was plenty of time for her,this woman is 40 something,she has very limited time.
so you are one of the many that believe a child doesn't have the right to have a father figure?

(1) (Reply)

Get A Magic Money Wallet That Will Give You Lots And Lots Of Money:+27788453901 / Popular Make-up Artist Trasforms Crlebruty In Stunning Makeover (photos) / Step Aside Hushpuppi! Offset Has A 30% Discount For Life From Gucci

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.