Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:39 AM

Onyeka Onwenu & King Sunny Ade - "Wait For Me" Do You Remember This Music Video? - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Onyeka Onwenu & King Sunny Ade - "Wait For Me" Do You Remember This Music Video? (24090 Views)

King Sunny Ade – ODU Album / Onyeka Onwenu Takes Music Distributors To Court / King Sunny Ade To Perform At Coachella 2017 Alongside Beyonce, Kendrick Lamar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onyeka Onwenu & King Sunny Ade - "Wait For Me" Do You Remember This Music Video? by Nobody: 12:33pm On Feb 04, 2017
NaLaugh:
cheesy

That's true. However, don't forget Blacky's Bang Belly and a few other similarly "sexy" videos came out at the same period of this video.

Here is Bang Belly, with Ibinabo's sexy ass in that sexy bikini. cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7khgQLZmMg
I'm very sure I wasn't born then grin grin but this song, I mean the 'Bang Belly' is really catchy. Especially for someone like me obsessed with 80s music and culture

1 Like

Re: Onyeka Onwenu & King Sunny Ade - "Wait For Me" Do You Remember This Music Video? by tommysparks: 12:33pm On Feb 04, 2017
King sunny Ade
Re: Onyeka Onwenu & King Sunny Ade - "Wait For Me" Do You Remember This Music Video? by hahn(m): 12:38pm On Feb 04, 2017
op, you dey learn for where naptu dey
Re: Onyeka Onwenu & King Sunny Ade - "Wait For Me" Do You Remember This Music Video? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Feb 04, 2017
SalomonKane:
You dey hear me so... if you love me, you go wait for me. Oya wait for me, make we... grin
Make we gbensh? shocked shocked
Re: Onyeka Onwenu & King Sunny Ade - "Wait For Me" Do You Remember This Music Video? by ArewaTech1(m): 12:41pm On Feb 04, 2017
I'm 98 kid, surely I don't remember (or have never watched it before).

BUT
What happened to that 4Kids per family policy?.
The Idea Sounds Good
Re: Onyeka Onwenu & King Sunny Ade - "Wait For Me" Do You Remember This Music Video? by johnstar(m): 12:46pm On Feb 04, 2017
Truly

Re: Onyeka Onwenu & King Sunny Ade - "Wait For Me" Do You Remember This Music Video? by johnstar(m): 12:51pm On Feb 04, 2017
closet2345:
To subscribe for the FIXED MATCHES, view link below and call the number. you too can win big

Make thunder fire u der

Bloody scammer, scaming innocent bois
Re: Onyeka Onwenu & King Sunny Ade - "Wait For Me" Do You Remember This Music Video? by sunshineV(f): 12:52pm On Feb 04, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
If I hear say naija gals gree..eyes have tear
oju ti din ooo
Re: Onyeka Onwenu & King Sunny Ade - "Wait For Me" Do You Remember This Music Video? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Feb 04, 2017
jaymejate:
Do You Remember This Music Video?

Vividly well, the song was produced to promote family planning, in line with IBB policy of max of 4 kids per family. Also to forestall pre mature marriage and unwanted pregnancy.

However it was after this song that rumours were stiff that it was King Sunny Ade that fathered Onyeka Owenu's son.

Good old days when a family can gather and watch Naija muzik video. You don't dear watch naija muzik videos in the presence of kids anymore. So sad sad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGIp3gVuslY
Good old days, chaiii hear Kings tenor voice

Re: Onyeka Onwenu & King Sunny Ade - "Wait For Me" Do You Remember This Music Video? by Bonaventura(m): 12:54pm On Feb 04, 2017
Jeffrey12:
No oo.. And pls who's sunny Ade?? undecided
You're a small boy. Go and drink your VIJU MILK
Re: Onyeka Onwenu & King Sunny Ade - "Wait For Me" Do You Remember This Music Video? by prettyangel10(f): 1:04pm On Feb 04, 2017
Let me see if I can remember d sing
This is d time that we have to make a choice it's a time.......... is it love and piece of mind that we have to........ Let us make a choice. ch that's family planning.... choices choices, choice....... and like that lime that.
Re: Onyeka Onwenu & King Sunny Ade - "Wait For Me" Do You Remember This Music Video? by MrPresident1: 1:06pm On Feb 04, 2017
If you love me, you go wait for me... cry
Re: Onyeka Onwenu & King Sunny Ade - "Wait For Me" Do You Remember This Music Video? by alorax2(f): 1:09pm On Feb 04, 2017
love these verses

Happy babies no b joke o,, u go feed them, give dem cloth give dem love too, if u never ready to carry d load o why put am for another person head

Papa say make we marry mama say make we born, plenty chindren dey but no food to eat o my friend this kind life na so so wahala

1 Like

Re: Onyeka Onwenu & King Sunny Ade - "Wait For Me" Do You Remember This Music Video? by tens4real(m): 1:10pm On Feb 04, 2017
Hmmm I remember does days wen men were men, wen women were still virgins wen sex sexy.... Oh how times flies.. . In retrospect it was one of does moment I wish I can have back.. . Shout out to the op... you remind me of does days.....
Re: Onyeka Onwenu & King Sunny Ade - "Wait For Me" Do You Remember This Music Video? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Feb 04, 2017
Onyeka bin sing beta beta song those days.

You and I will live as One, You and I will live as one, You and I, You and I........

Iyogogo Oh, Iyogogo Oh, Iyogogo

This one with KSA I no too dey enjoy am cos after listening to the song na lecture dey follow am, can still remember my mom's voice. "Nkan ta nso fun yin niyen, ke Mara duro loda. Ounje the ma he titi, ko da ke ji gbogbo e he tan".
Re: Onyeka Onwenu & King Sunny Ade - "Wait For Me" Do You Remember This Music Video? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Feb 04, 2017
AlfaSeltzer:
Anti-sex music.
Thank Satan such stuppidities are behind us.
Enjoy life in your youth.
lwkmd
Re: Onyeka Onwenu & King Sunny Ade - "Wait For Me" Do You Remember This Music Video? by Omoluabi16(m): 1:26pm On Feb 04, 2017
Beautiful song. Still love it
Re: Onyeka Onwenu & King Sunny Ade - "Wait For Me" Do You Remember This Music Video? by VickyRotex(f): 3:35pm On Feb 04, 2017
Awwwww. Nice song, Nice reminder. cool

"If you love, you go wait for me" cheesy

"Wait for me, baby plan with me."
Re: Onyeka Onwenu & King Sunny Ade - "Wait For Me" Do You Remember This Music Video? by obailala(m): 3:59pm On Feb 04, 2017
NaLaugh:
cheesy

That's true. However, don't forget Blacky's Bang Belly and a few other similarly "sexy" videos came out the same period as this video.

Here is Bang Belly, with Ibinabo's sexy ass in that sexy bikini and more. cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7khgQLZmMg
Ibinabo, wow! No be today grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Onyeka Onwenu & King Sunny Ade - "Wait For Me" Do You Remember This Music Video? by SalomonKane: 4:05pm On Feb 04, 2017
Aderola15:

Make we gbensh? shocked shocked
It's in your hands. wink grin
Re: Onyeka Onwenu & King Sunny Ade - "Wait For Me" Do You Remember This Music Video? by Orikinla1: 5:32pm On Feb 04, 2017
All time classic.
With Fed Amata looking great.
Re: Onyeka Onwenu & King Sunny Ade - "Wait For Me" Do You Remember This Music Video? by mrtayesynchro(m): 6:37pm On Feb 04, 2017
Aderola15:
If you love me, you go wait for me cheesy grin cheesy

jeeeesu haa orin ti lo angry
Re: Onyeka Onwenu & King Sunny Ade - "Wait For Me" Do You Remember This Music Video? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Feb 04, 2017
mrtayesynchro:

jeeeesu haa orin ti lo angry
Sir
Re: Onyeka Onwenu & King Sunny Ade - "Wait For Me" Do You Remember This Music Video? by 99foxxy(f): 6:46pm On Feb 04, 2017
Don't know it but I love the music sha.
Re: Onyeka Onwenu & King Sunny Ade - "Wait For Me" Do You Remember This Music Video? by shumuel(m): 9:31pm On Feb 04, 2017
Omotayor123:
Yes I do cheesy

"If you love me you go buy me Ferrari ahn ahn"

No time to waste timegrin grin

Kikiki LWKM ooo Lol grin its either they did not see your comment or they did not get it, because it deserves more likes

Honestly, no time to waste time, straight and direct grin wink

But chai...! I suppose don marry o

1 Like

Re: Onyeka Onwenu & King Sunny Ade - "Wait For Me" Do You Remember This Music Video? by Omotayor123(f): 12:27am On Feb 05, 2017
shumuel:

Kikiki LWKM ooo Lol grin its either they did not see your comment or they did not get it, because it deserves more likes

Honestly, no time to waste time, straight and direct grin wink

Lol.

But chai...! I suppose don marry o
so what are you waiting for. invite us abeggrin
Re: Onyeka Onwenu & King Sunny Ade - "Wait For Me" Do You Remember This Music Video? by Kindas3325(m): 5:12pm On Feb 05, 2017
Hmm just passing by....
Commenting from http://naijmp3.com
Re: Onyeka Onwenu & King Sunny Ade - "Wait For Me" Do You Remember This Music Video? by shumuel(m): 3:52pm On Feb 06, 2017
Omotayor123:
so what are you waiting for. invite us abeggrin

sad invite ke, where is the bride ?
Re: Onyeka Onwenu & King Sunny Ade - "Wait For Me" Do You Remember This Music Video? by Omotayor123(f): 5:05pm On Feb 06, 2017
shumuel:

sad invite ke, where is the bride ?
God will provide. just share IV first
Re: Onyeka Onwenu & King Sunny Ade - "Wait For Me" Do You Remember This Music Video? by shumuel(m): 5:12pm On Feb 06, 2017
Omotayor123:

kikiki Lol grin and whose name would i add to the IV, Omotayo's,, anyways Amen! grin
Re: Onyeka Onwenu & King Sunny Ade - "Wait For Me" Do You Remember This Music Video? by shumuel(m): 5:13pm On Feb 06, 2017
Omotayor123:

kikiki Lol grin and whose name would i add to the IV, Omotayo's,, anyways Amen! grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reason Why Many Nigerian Artistes Shoot Their Videos In SA. / Hip-hop Video Vixens / Funke Akindele Jenifa - 'I Want To Rap' (Audio)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.