Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

OMG: I Just Witnessed A Miracle - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / OMG: I Just Witnessed A Miracle (1300 Views)

Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Notable Miracle? / Has Nairaland Ever Witnessed A Made In Nairaland Healing Or Miracle Before? / Have You Ever Witnessed A Miracle First Hand? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OMG: I Just Witnessed A Miracle by benzics(m): 10:07am On Feb 04, 2017
shocked shocked

So I followed my sis to this church where the pastor is an acclaimed "man of God"..

He was prophesying and as usual people were cheering him and stuffs like that..

Before this.. This same pastor once made a fire wood to catch fire by just praying (so my sis told me), I just laughed because in my head I've already visualized how he tricked them, but trust me, religious people will never agree they were tricked...

So wow!!

Yesterday, he was "prophesying" to this woman, and it got to a point where he told her she was a baby killer, that she kills and sells babies to alhajis..

The woman then said "you are a liar!!", she then picked her bible and was walking out of the church...

The pastor was like, "are you calling me a liar? Aaaahhhhh!! I command you to run mad!!!", and alas, the woman "ran mad".. She was just shaking her body anyhow (too much nollywood have even made people forget how mad people are supposed to act), she pulled her clothes leaving just her pants and bra amidst shaking like she's having one holy orgasm grin ... The pastor went further and said "I command you to also go blind"..

The woman was "blind", touching her eyes anyhow, and the pastor said, "if you want to be OK again, you need to confess!!"

The woman was like " I'll confess!!", and she started confessing...

After all that, the pastor then "restored her sight, and her brain"... Everybody was like "Jesssuuuuusss!!!! ", people were like "I don dy fear this man o", everyone was eh, making noise!!

Amidst all these events, I was just laughing grin see why..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: OMG: I Just Witnessed A Miracle by benzics(m): 10:07am On Feb 04, 2017
Being mad do not mean that you would be shaking your body anyhow like a lizard, the supposed "mad woman" failed in playing mad..

She was blind? Who confirmed this? How does an insane person, after hearing "be blind", start saying "I can't see"

So you are mad enough to pull your clothes, but not your undies?

How do you tell a mad person to confess and the person starts confessing as if he/she is in their right senses?

People actually believed that the "miracle" was true... This is how delusional people could be

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: OMG: I Just Witnessed A Miracle by dotuna3(m): 10:11am On Feb 04, 2017
Hummm o serious
Re: OMG: I Just Witnessed A Miracle by benzics(m): 10:13am On Feb 04, 2017
Felixomor, naijadeyhia, kingebukasblog, 4evergod, doctoralien I guess you can tell us the miracle was true and not made up, note this happened today early morning(around 1pm)...

Cc: jonbellion, hahn, hopefullandlord

Re: OMG: I Just Witnessed A Miracle by ucsylviaoks: 10:14am On Feb 04, 2017
@ benzics gud am . is it in abuja? cos I know a place that deir members tell D's kind of stories dat happens there . its always happening very fast there
Re: OMG: I Just Witnessed A Miracle by benzics(m): 10:16am On Feb 04, 2017
ucsylviaoks:
@ benzics gud am . is it in abuja? cos I know a place that deir members tell D's kind of stories dat happens there . its always happening very fast there
LOL, it's actually near Abuja.. It's keffi, Nasarawa state
Re: OMG: I Just Witnessed A Miracle by Nobody: 10:30am On Feb 04, 2017
Where was your phone then?
Me cummando for recession
Olorun I go video am come sell am.

Bro next time as she confess make you form say you dey call SARS to arrest the woman

Den no born am well she go change story

1 Like

Re: OMG: I Just Witnessed A Miracle by hopefulLandlord: 10:41am On Feb 04, 2017
Hehehehehehehehe

3 Likes

Re: OMG: I Just Witnessed A Miracle by giles14(m): 10:43am On Feb 04, 2017
benzics:
shocked shocked

So I followed my sis to this church where the pastor is an acclaimed "man of God"..

Before this.. This same pastor once made a fire wood to catch fire by just praying (so my sis told me), I just laughed because in my head I've already visualized how he tricked them, but trust me, religious people will never agree they were tricked...

So wow!!

Yesterday, he was "prophesying" to this woman, and it got to a point where he told her she was a baby killer, that she kills and sells babies to alhajis..

The woman then said "you are a liar!!", she then picked her bible and was walking out of the church...

The pastor was like, "are you calling me a liar? Aaaahhhhh!! I command you to run mad!!!", and alas, the woman "ran mad".. She was just shaking her body anyhow (too much nollywood have even made people forget how mad people are supposed to act), she pulled her clothes leaving just her pants and bra amidst shaking like she's having one holy orgasm grin ... The pastor went further and said "I command you to also go blind"..

The woman was "blind", touching her eyes anyhow, and the pastor said, "if you want to be OK again, you need to confess!!"

After all that, the pastor then "restored her sight, and her brain"... Everybody was like "Jesssuuuuusss!!!! ", people were like "I don dy fear this man o", everyone was eh, making noise!!

grin grin grin grin

scammers everywhere from MMM to Npower to pastors n Alfas to even Mr presidio.

1 Like

Re: OMG: I Just Witnessed A Miracle by hahn(m): 10:54am On Feb 04, 2017
benzics:
Felixomor, naijadeyhia, kingebukasblog, 4evergod, doctoralien I guess you can tell us the miracle was true and not made up, note this happened today early morning(around 1pm)...

Cc: jonbellion, hahn, hopefullandlord

Early morning, 1pm? undecided

Well, the miracle is true. I can also perform such.

Anyone who wants to run mad and go blind can contact me grin

-----

Then again, why is it that Jehovah can only be proven when there is tragedy? Why does god have to make someone run mad to prove itself? Why can't it just eradicate poverty, disease, hunger and suffering? undecided

Jehovah the god of tragedy

2 Likes

Re: OMG: I Just Witnessed A Miracle by benzics(m): 11:07am On Feb 04, 2017
hahn:

-----

Then again, why is it that Jehovah can only be proven when there is tragedy? Why does god have to make someone run mad to prove itself? Why can't it just eradicate poverty, disease, hunger and suffering? undecided

Yeah, a night vigil..

LOL, to think people actually believe the event as a true miracle, pfft
Re: OMG: I Just Witnessed A Miracle by Nobody: 11:26am On Feb 04, 2017
benzics:
shocked shocked

So wow!!

How can a mad person understand confession? Bro you did not go to church but a drama house.
Re: OMG: I Just Witnessed A Miracle by Nobody: 11:29am On Feb 04, 2017
hahn:

-----

God is eradicating poverty, disease, hunger and suffering but He is not doing it the way you think He should do it. If you want it, go find His way or you remain whining for life.
Re: OMG: I Just Witnessed A Miracle by hopefulLandlord: 11:32am On Feb 04, 2017
soulpeppersoup:

God is eradicating poverty, disease, hunger and suffering but He is not doing it the way you think He should do it. If you want it, go find His way or you remain whining for life.

which way is he doing it? tell us about it

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: OMG: I Just Witnessed A Miracle by otemanuduno: 11:33am On Feb 04, 2017
hahn:

-----

grin
Re: OMG: I Just Witnessed A Miracle by otemanuduno: 11:40am On Feb 04, 2017
soulpeppersoup:

Go and get a job, God has never and will never eradicate human inventions. Poverty is human invention. God the Universe has given the whole earth enough resources to go round and remain surplus. What we humans need to ensure is seeing to it that it goes round. Help the poor rather than paying tithes to thieves(Yahweh and co.). If we don't do things right, God the Universe won't do them for us, except the things pertaining to nature.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: OMG: I Just Witnessed A Miracle by Nobody: 11:45am On Feb 04, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

which way is he doing it? tell us about it

No matter who you are Christian, traditionalist, Atheist etc you will die a poor man if you don't understand the working principles of wealth. God through his word has made these principles clear but lack of diligence, perseverance and obedience has robbed man the blessings in them.

God cannot change the rules for man. Anyone interested bend to the rules not the other way.

God showed me this when I was crying like most of you. Jeremiah 5:4 Therefore I said, Surely these are poor; they are foolish: for they know not the way of the LORD, nor the judgment of their God. 5:5 I will get me unto the great men, and will speak unto them; for they have known the way of the LORD, and the judgment of their God: but these have altogether broken the yoke, and burst the bonds.

What differentiate the poor and the mighty there is knowing and following God's way. The both people are His people. So why do he bless one class above the other? One gives himself to finding God's way and walking there in while the other whine away in ignorance.

The greatest devil is ignorance. Once you conquer this devil, half of your battle is won.

Go find His way in His word. You will appreciate it if you find it for there will be a reward but if I tell you. Argument will erupt. The best students are not made in the classroom but in their respective study rooms
Re: OMG: I Just Witnessed A Miracle by Nobody: 11:49am On Feb 04, 2017
otemanuduno:
Go and get a job, God has never and will never eradicate human inventions. Poverty is human invention. God the Universe has given the whole earth enough resources to go round and remain surplus. What we humans need to ensure is seeing to it that it goes round. Help the poor rather than paying tithes to thieves(Yahweh and co.). If we don't do things right, God the Universe won't do them for us, except the things pertaining to nature.

Job is the least means of productivity. A man who doesn't earn money cannot pay tithe. Only those with means can make a means.

Who told you tithe payers don't help the poor?

Yes poverty is a human invention which can only be defeated through God's way
Re: OMG: I Just Witnessed A Miracle by hahn(m): 11:57am On Feb 04, 2017
soulpeppersoup:

No matter who you are Christian, traditionalist, Atheist etc you will die a poor man if you don't understand the working principles of wealth. God through his word has made these principles clear but lack of diligence, perseverance and obedience has robbed man the blessings in them.

By understanding the working principles of wealth, one does not need god anymore then since simply "knowing" it is useless.

God cannot change the rules for man. Anyone interested bend to the rules not the other way.

There are a lot of things god cannot do. It cannot exist to start with

God showed me this when I was crying like most of you. Jeremiah 5:4 Therefore I said, Surely these are poor; they are foolish: for they know not the way of the LORD, nor the judgment of their God. 5:5 I will get me unto the great men, and will speak unto them; for they have known the way of the LORD, and the judgment of their God: but these have altogether broken the yoke, and burst the bonds.

Showed you where? Do you guys meet often? Can you take a picture on your next meeting?

What differentiate the poor and the mighty there is knowing and following God's way. The both people are His people. So why do he bless one class above the other? One gives himself to finding God's way and walking there in while the other whine away in ignorance.

You have already proven that god's way is not necessary since all you have to do is understand the principles of wealth. Wetin you come dey talk again?

The greatest devil is ignorance. Once you conquer this devil, half of your battle is won.

Knowledge is light, ignorance is darkness.

True knowledge does not rely on "belief"

Go find His way in His word. You will appreciate it if you find it for there will be a reward but if I tell you. Argument will erupt. The best students are not made in the classroom but in their respective study rooms

Which of god's word are you referring to?

2 Likes

Re: OMG: I Just Witnessed A Miracle by benzics(m): 12:00pm On Feb 04, 2017
soulpeppersoup:

How can a mad person understand confession? Bro you did not go to church but a drama house.
LMAO.. They are all the same, no matter how hard you try to differentiate them..
Re: OMG: I Just Witnessed A Miracle by Nobody: 1:19pm On Feb 04, 2017
hahn:

By understanding the working principles of wealth, one does not need god anymore then since simply "knowing" it is useless.

There are a lot of things god cannot do. It cannot exist to start with

Showed you where? Do you guys meet often? Can you take a picture on your next meeting?

You have already proven that god's way is not necessary since all you have to do is understand the principles of wealth. Wetin you come dey talk again?

Knowledge is light, ignorance is darkness.

True knowledge does not rely on "belief"

Which of god's word are you referring to?

Has man been able to understand this principle? No! That is where he needs God. The wealthiest individual race in the world is Israel. This principle was delivered to them to teach the world.

Wealth is one of the components of life. Once you conquer the demon of poverty, you will understand that life is more than money.

The word of God has the whole principles of life outlined in it.
Re: OMG: I Just Witnessed A Miracle by hahn(m): 1:21pm On Feb 04, 2017
soulpeppersoup:

Has man been able to understand this principle? No! That is where he needs God. The wealthiest individual race in the world is Israel. This principle was delivered to them to teach the world.

Wealth is one of the components of life. Once you conquer the demon of poverty, you will understand that life is more than money.

The word of God has the whole principles of life outlined in it.

Are you Israeli?

Are there no other people of other races who are rich even before the existence of Israel?
Re: OMG: I Just Witnessed A Miracle by Nobody: 1:27pm On Feb 04, 2017
hahn:

Are you Israeli?

Are there no other people of other races who are rich even before the existence of Israel?

Go read that post I made where you got this question, you will see the answer.
Re: OMG: I Just Witnessed A Miracle by hahn(m): 1:28pm On Feb 04, 2017
soulpeppersoup:

Go read that post I made where you got this question, you will see the answer.

That does not answer my questions undecided
Re: OMG: I Just Witnessed A Miracle by Nobody: 1:29pm On Feb 04, 2017
hahn:

That does not answer my questions undecided

I don't answer stupid questions especially when I have done that earlier
Re: OMG: I Just Witnessed A Miracle by hahn(m): 1:32pm On Feb 04, 2017
soulpeppersoup:

I don't answer stupid questions especially when I have done that earlier

Yikes grin
Re: OMG: I Just Witnessed A Miracle by otemanuduno: 7:51pm On Feb 04, 2017
soulpeppersoup:

Job is the least means of productivity. A man who doesn't earn money cannot pay tithe. Only those with means can make a means.
Not everyone who earns money is rich. In fact, majority of those who earn money are poor. Some are earning 15k and paying 1.5k as tithe and 1.5k as offering monthly, let alone vows. Then they become poorer while their pastors (men of thieves) become richer.

Soulpeppersoup:
Who told you tithe payers don't help the poor?
They would have done better not using any part of their monies as tithe. It's only foolishness that makes anyone pay tithe.

.:
Yes poverty is a human invention which can only be defeated through God's way
And which god is capable of defeating poverty and how? As far as I am concerned, no dead gods can eradicate poverty. We the humans on earth are the gods who can make it happen by trying to make everything good circulate and it doesn't work through giving of tithes and offering. Rather it works through meeting the needs of those around you who are in need.
Re: OMG: I Just Witnessed A Miracle by Nobody: 8:50pm On Feb 04, 2017
otemanuduno:
Not everyone who earns money is rich. In fact, majority of those who earn money are poor. Some are earning 15k and paying 1.5k as tithe and 1.5k as offering monthly, let alone vows. Then they become poorer while their pastors (men of thieves) become richer.

They would have done better not using any part of their monies as tithe. It's only foolishness that makes anyone pay tithe.

And which god is capable of defeating poverty and how? As far as I am concerned, no dead gods can eradicate poverty. We the humans on earth are the gods who can make it happen by trying to make everything good circulate and it doesn't work through giving of tithes and offering. Rather it works through meeting the needs of those around you who are in need.

People who spend more that the figure you quoted buying booze are there poorer. People spend their money on their priority. Do you know how much people spend on bettings and gambling? What you call stupidity is what drive some people to earn more. Go get sense.

What drive you can't be what drive others.

(1) (Reply)

When you hear the brain sleeps / One Of The Best Collection Of Sai Baba Images In HD / "Our Goal Is To Bring C.C.C And C&S Together"- Rev. Mother Esther Ajayi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.