Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,617 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

How To Create Pdf For My Book - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / How To Create Pdf For My Book (823 Views)

My Book "The Irregular Migrant" Reviewed And Featured In A Major News Daily. / My Book Of Short Stories / Pls, I Need To Get Soldiers Of Fortune PDF For Free. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Create Pdf For My Book by Tattooboy: 10:46am On Feb 04, 2017
Hello Team,

Please i need help on how to create a pdf file for my book.

Kindly asssist.

Thanks.
Re: How To Create Pdf For My Book by Divepen1(m): 7:39pm On Feb 04, 2017
Visit my site download my book, if you like the way it is formatted, I can show you how I did that.. If not, there show me the type of book you want to use as a model.
Re: How To Create Pdf For My Book by Tattooboy: 10:33am On Feb 11, 2017
Divepen1:
Visit my site download my book, if you like the way it is formatted, I can show you how I did that.. If not, there show me the type of book you want to use as a model.
the format for ''Another Fenced Heart'' is cool. i want sth like that. pls how can that happen?
Re: How To Create Pdf For My Book by Nancykay: 12:38am On Feb 12, 2017
Go to small Pdf.com
Click on word to PDF or as the case may be
Drop your word file there
Then click on the convert
And download your PDF is ready.
Thank Me lera wink wink
Re: How To Create Pdf For My Book by Tattooboy: 7:34pm On May 03, 2017
Nancykay:
Go to small Pdf.com
Click on word to PDF or as the case may be
Drop your word file there
Then click on the convert
And download your PDF is ready.
Thank Me lera wink wink

Now is lera. Thanks.
Re: How To Create Pdf For My Book by Nancykay: 11:30pm On Jun 11, 2017
Tattooboy:

Now is lera. Thanks.
Lol you are welcome wink

(1) (Reply)

The Tortoise And The Sheep By Alphonso Olasumbo / Love Affair / ‘iya Awon Boys!’ A Moral Narration by Taiwo Oladimeji Balogun (biadefola.com.ng)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.